It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very British Problems!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

phyllida

Spill it accidentally and apologise profusely? Sneak it into a plant pot and hope the rubber plant survives? Leave it until it goes cold and pray they don't offer another? I normally make some excuse to go into the kitchen whilst chatting amiably and chuck it down the sink with a "Mmmm that was nice"

edit on 4-10-2013 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

I prefer to spill it purposely on the nice beige coloured sofa and then piddle in the plant pot before go into the kitchen and raiding the biscuit cupboard for jammie Dodgers!!! Whilst chucking the rest down the sink screaming at the top of my voice... "that tea (or should i say excuse for gnats piss) was bloody awful!!!"

Nooooo.... humour... i would probably just drink it and keep my mouth shut whilst pretending to enjoy!

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 4-10-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

hehehe we British really are such a shut up and put up type...how we hate making a fuss!

Trust the bronchitis is retreating

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

phyllida
reply to post by Rodinus

hehehe we British really are such a shut up and put up type...how we hate making a fuss!

Trust the bronchitis is retreating

Yes!

And no... can't find a plant pot to empty my lungs into!... Bronchitis is killing me rather so i think i shall retreat to my boudoir whilst coughing snot and blood up everywhere... but all in the best possible taste of course!

*cough cough*

Kindest *cough* respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Ahhh the glorious days of food banks poorhouses and consumption.

All the best

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

And sweat houses... those were the good old days...

*Cough*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

top topics

<< 1   >>

join