It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Actually 10km is under 33000ft so planes do fly there. The patent manages to get the altitudes wrong

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

network dude

The greenhouse gases are typically in the earth's stratosphere at an altitude of seven to thirteen kilometers. This suggests that the particle seeding should be done at an altitude on the order of 10 kilometers. The particles may be seeded by dispersal from seeding aircraft; one exemplary technique may be via the jet fuel as suggested by prior work regarding the metallic particles. Once the tiny particles have been dispersed into the atmosphere, the particles may remain in suspension for up to one year.

Sure, all you need to do is show us which planes are flying at 10 kilometers and leaving a visible trail. Otherwise, you are blowing smoke up someone's backside. You really should read your sources. Understanding them is an even better idea.
edit on 7-10-2013 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

.....Dude
edit on 7-10-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

Oh don't be so pedantic!

There are over 150 such patents... I will dig out the ones that relate DIRECTLY to chemtrails when I get chance.. right now I have more pressing matters to attend to!

Korg.

You have done this from the start of the thread. If you get a response that isn't Pro Korg, you puff up and get very defensive, or you completely ignore the post. You act as if you really wanted to discuss something, but anyone who reads page 1 can see you wanted to shove your bad idea down everyone's throat.

You claim "science" is wrong, and you won't discuss anything that doesn't fit your warped views. That's exactly what a TROLL would do. Don't be that troll.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Don't be that troll.

A little late for that I think.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

And again, it's perfectly fine for you to twist what I said earlier? And to take things I said out of context?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
After reading all this last 5 pages I think Korg is driven by anger and the opposite camp driven by reason.
Now I don't know what to think

If I fallen for the work of pro shills what I thought from the start and that I was right all along or just falling for reason.
Bah I'm right back where I started
edit on 7-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by exiteternity

After reading all this last 5 pages I think Korg is driven by anger and the opposite camp driven by reason.

Reason will get you further than anger anyday..

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I wasn't ignoring you, chap. I was enjoying our exchange. If I missed something I'll go back when I'm not just on my phone and have another look

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

Ah cool. Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

If I fallen for the work of pro shills what I thought from the start and that I was right all along or just falling for reason.
Bah I'm right back where I started

Don't worry you haven't fallen for the work of any shills, just people trying to deny ignorance...

You have come along way from your first post in this thread, never look back and keep your eyes on the ball (the ball being the truth) it will find you probably before you find it.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Why is it that if someone doesn't believe in a particular conspiracy, they are a shill?
I mean, I am a shill, but that alone proves nothing.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

network dude

You have done this from the start of the thread. If you get a response that isn't Pro Korg, you puff up and get very defensive, or you completely ignore the post.

please review the below...

This has as much to do with 95% of all the replies this thread has received as it does the original topic of discussion.

That's what I huff and puff about as you put it..

Korg.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

exiteternity
Now I don't know what to think

Not driven by anger... but driven to anger by the complete lack of discussion about the topic this thread was supposed to be about.

It's like trying to discuss politics with children!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

network dude

Why is it that if someone doesn't believe in a particular conspiracy, they are a shill?
I mean, I am a shill, but that alone proves nothing.

REally???

Korg.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Prove chemtrails are real and we'll have the discussion. Otherwise it's all theoretical, but you're trying to claim it's happening with no evidence.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

No no no .
You got it all wrong.
A shill is not someone with a different opinion. A shill is someone who with ALL means try to diminish are make ridicule someone else post.

link   

This has as much to do with 95% of all the replies this thread has received as it does the original topic of discussion.

Is it because 95% of the replies don't agree with your theory?

Not to mention you tried to derail your own thread on many occasions so the person you should be upset with is yourself.

link   
reply to post by waynos

ok please go back and reply because i think it was pretty reasonable

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

yes i listen to everyone from either camp
and i keep my head open
to every explanation

im not stuck in either gear of either camp. that makes me different i guess.
all i wanna do is learn.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

i understand you bro.. its just.. when ur done ur done.. right?
i really would like for you to really show something good, but it hurts me to say even though i believe in chemtrails, you havent convinced me to keep believing it

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

network dude

I am a shill

really? are you admitting it? or was it a typo?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join