It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

with all due respect he claimed Global warming is hoax, not global climate change.
global warming is the myth spread forward by idiot al gore.
global climate change is something very tangible going on all the time
most of it due to natural solar cycles in my opinion

not meaning to point fingers just pointing out so no misunderstood battles occur when no need for them. thank you.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Zaphod's circumstantial evidence is compelling but inconclusive as there is not enough data on the plane in the video. For that you would need the planes registration number!

And as I said before prove that it wasn't the plane Zaphod said it was.

Better yet look closely at the tail of this plane...

Now let us look at a Lufthansa tail shall we...

Do you notice anything familiar?

It really helps to do some type of research if your going to say someone is wrong.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Global climate change is not in question here... anyone who is foolish enough to say that Climate change is a hoax is either clueless about history or frankly blind!

Now wouldn't global warming be considered a climate change as the climate is changing if it gets warmer?

Welcome to the clueless...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

those engines really bother me.
im not entierly sure if i buy the distortion after all..
sure, it is heavily zoomed in and its very far away so yes some distortion will definately occur.

but the whole craft looks strange. I agree it is very similar to A30. I agree to that now.
but i still in my gut dont buy it ..
i still think it is a "ufo" just projecting image of a A30.
at least im still not completely sure it isnt. im stuck in 50%.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Zaphod's circumstantial evidence is compelling but inconclusive as there is not enough data on the plane in the video. For that you would need the planes registration number!

And as I said before prove that it wasn't the plane Zaphod said it was.

Better yet look closely at the tail of this plane...

Now let us look at a Lufthansa tail shall we...

Do you notice anything familiar?

It really helps to do some type of research if your going to say someone is wrong.

And you are telling me that there is sufficient evidence from the above pic to say that it was indeed the flight mentioned by zaphod???

Yep it looks like the same type of plane... but I don't see any markings of any description on the one in the video..

And before you claim I'm saying it was a blank plane I am not... I understand the principles of contrast wash out caused by bright conditions...

What I am saying is that there is no direct evidence... only circumstantial...

Yet you hold close to the ascertain that it was indeed the flight mentioned by Zaphod!...

Somewhat like my ascertain of what might be causing the global dimming effect.

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
link
ok fine it does look very identical to this, and yes i can see now how shadows and zoom-distortion and similar can make engines look different.
it makes sense actually.

ok i think video is debunked now by any reasonable doubt actually.
this together with the fact that there were flights that day is more than circumstational so we can maybe leave this discussion at door.

but i need mroe to compeltely dismiss the theory al together, but over time maybe more evidence that shatter tehory will pile in, unless its the other way around we will see.
edit on 6-10-2013 by exiteternity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Global climate change is not in question here... anyone who is foolish enough to say that Climate change is a hoax is either clueless about history or frankly blind!

Now wouldn't global warming be considered a climate change as the climate is changing if it gets warmer?

Welcome to the clueless...

I didn't say warming is not climate change...

Global Climate change is exactly that a change in the global climate... i.e. warmer and cooler periods... What I questioned in my original thread is the rate of that change...

here is a video that I think sums this thread up quite well!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by exiteternity

but if they could scam the public in that way, kill civilians in wars both side of camps, make people poor and starve, while other ppl are richer than an entire country wealth combined- then why u think chemtrails is such a leap and is so silly?
i think it fits their agenda and M.O perfectly to use chemtrails

Because, for me, the doubts are not about motive or will, but about the basis of the entire claim.

My experience is of some people pointing to the sky, or of posting photographs of high altitude aircraft trails and claiming them the be chemtrails.

The natural question is WHY do think its a chemtrail and not just a normal contrail?

Quite often the response starts with the phrase that "it cannot be a contrail because......." Followed by at least one of the following;

contrails quickly dissipate and do not linger and spread. We know this is wrong from accounts written since 1915 and various books and reports over the last century nd even articles in flightglobals archive which is available online to read, going all the way back to 1909.

regular air traffic does not fill the sky with lines, grids, X's etc etc. Anyone who has spent any time observing aircraft, or who has access to information about the worlds aviation route networks , which are freely available, can immediately see that this is not only wrong, but that air traffic would find it impossible to avoid leaving grids, X's etc when going about its normal daily business.

Contrails shouldn't be there today because it's 90 degrees outside this one goes alongside similar claims such as "if it's ice, why doesn't the sun melt it" and others. It is wrong because the temperature and humidity at ground level is not an indicator of temperature and humidity anywhere else, especially straight up. It displays a basic lack of understanding of the environment, a belief based on a false assumption.

These are the three key falsehoods where, IMO, chemtrail belief begins. Without addressing any of these a whole makebelieve is then constructed about what chemtrails are for, who is doing it, how it's done etc etc, all built on the FALSE belief that there was something there in the first place.

Korg has been a prime example of this, avoiding any questions relating to the basic reasons for their existence while going off like a scattergun in his quest to back up his theory about what they are for, it's nonsense.

It is worth noting too, at this point that I am talking about chemtrails, as defined by the hoaxers in the first place. Not cloud seeding or firefighting which we know looks nothing like contrails at all, or about GE/SRM, for which there is NO reason to suppose they would look like contrails either, other than the chemtrail believers SAY it would as it is a peg of reality onto which they are hanging their fantasy.

So, given that lingering, spreading trails in grids can indeed very easily be contrails from commercial traffic in freezing, saturated air, HOW can anyone justify giving credence to chemtrails?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

But is it also projecting four streams of very hot air in the same positions as they engines are located on an A340 at the same temperature as a Rolls Royce Trent exhaust so that it freezes in exactly the same distance from the exhaust from the Trent's on a Lufthansa A340?

Or is it just an A340?

Edit to add, I posted this before I read your post above.
edit on 6-10-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

But if it's not, then the person making the video would have to have lied about the date or location. Why is it more acceptable to you he lied about that but not about it being a hologram plane?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Global Climate change is exactly that a change in the global climate... i.e. warmer and cooler periods... What I questioned in my original thread is the rate of that change...

That rate of change was innacurate as shown here.

A leaked draft of a report by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change is understood to concede that the computer predictions for global warming and the effects of carbon emissions have been proved to be inaccurate.

One of the central issues is believed to be why the IPCC failed to account for the “pause” in global warming, which they admit that they did not predict in their computer models. Since 1997, world average temperatures have not shown any statistically significant increase.

And then there is this...

The summary also shows that scientist have now discovered that between 950 and 1250 AD, before the Industrial Revolution, parts of the world were as warm for decades at a time as they are now.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
But then what does this have to do with chemtrails?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

hmm what u write there makes alot sense.
thank you.
but question still on my mind as to why/how the theory keeps going.
1. people are gullible and believe anything
2. money
3. ?

1. yes but not so much so, that it would be such a major conspiracy topic.
if it was so easy to debunk it by just calling "contrail" i believe theory would be dead yeears ago.
2. i dont buy the fact that t shirts and documentary revenue can be reason enough , it must be a much larger scale than that..

so if there are absolutely NO basis for the theory what so ever, how come it is so damn ripe all over globe.
no im not saying just because of that, it should be real, but there must be some reason for it,..

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

so if there are absolutely NO basis for the theory what so ever, how come it is so damn ripe all over globe.
no im not saying just because of that, it should be real, but there must be some reason for it,..

One of the big reasons would be that some people are just now hearing about so called chemtrails and don't have the resources such as ATS to find the truth.

And I also blame facebook for alot of the problem, because some people will believe anything if it is on there.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

i suppose that it could just be that easy.
im not completely sold yet, but i hope i will.
nothing will please me more than to be able to stand in my mirror and say loudly "chemtrails" arent real, its just nonsene

cant do that yet though, without feeling like lying to me. time will automatically tell.
i wonder when 9/11 will be at 100%.. as is "proven without any doubt" . right now the camp seems to be something like 70/30..
oh well thats an other subject lets not derail thread, just a side note that it might take long time.
but considering the facts chemtrail theory should be debunked ages ago if it was so simple.

oh well.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

2. i dont buy the fact that t shirts and documentary revenue can be reason enough , it must be a much larger scale than that..

Here you go maybe this will help you see that it is about money...

Complete Presenter Box Set (All 14 Presentations) $69.99

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Michael Murphy: “Why in the World Are They Spraying”
Watch Preview
Play
$19.99

Individual Presenter DVDs. 10% of the proceeds will to go Carnicom Institute.

Speaker Topic Watch Preview Price Buy DVD
Francis Mangels Geo-engineering Questions Welcome – John Whyte (Organizer of the CBC & Activist at “Chemtrails Project”) interviews Francis Play $9.99

Bruce Douglas The Evolution of Chemtrails to “Chem-bombs”: Aerial Aerosol Explosions as a New Dispersion Method Worldwide $9.99

Kerry Cassidy Updates from Project Camelot – the leader in whistle blower testimony $12.99

William Thomas Chemtrails Confirmed Play $12.99

Jeffrey Smith Are Genetically Engineered Foods and Crops Akin to Weapons of Mass Destruction? Play $12.99

Sofia Smallstorm From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: Living in the Manhattan Project Play $12.99

Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri The Assault on Our Health; Environmental Illness and Aerosol Pollution: Connecting the Dots Play $12.99

“Dr Dream” (Mark Peebler) Alchemy of Life; Raising the Frequency of Our Daily Lives Above Chemtrails Play $12.99

Deborah J. Whitman Our Toxic World Play $12.99

Dane Wigington Geo-Engineering – Why You Should Care Play $12.99

Allan Buckmann Climate Change in the Skies & On the Ground – The Hazards of Geo-Engineering Play $12.99

Laura Eisenhower “Chemtrails, Consciousness & 2012 – Timelines and the agendas behind the false matrix and the opening of the Natural Stargates” Play $12.99

Scott Stevens Chemtrails Through the Eyes of a Television Weatherman Play $12.99

Clifford Carnicom Geo-Engineering and Bio-Engineering : The Unmistakable Link Play $12.99

www.consciousnessbeyondchemtrails.com...

Now if just ten people buy 1 of every DVD that is pretty good chump change.

Here is also a breakdown of the pricing for their conferences...

Consciousness Beyond Chemtrails Conference & Fundraiser for Morgellons Research

Friday, August 17, 2012 at 1:00 PM –
Sunday, August 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM (PT)
Wilshire Ebell Theatre
743 S Lucerne Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Ticket Type Price Qty

Apply

Full 3 Day Conference Pass (Early Bird price expires 07/31) - ONLY $40 PER DAY More Info $123.99

"WATCH ONLINE LIVE" Option #1 - Full 3-day Event Pass (Early Bird price expires 07/31) - ONLY $13 PER DAY More Info $35.12

Discounted 10.00%
"WATCH ONLINE LIVE" Option #2 - Movie World Premier Only (Live HD viewing of "WHY In The World Are They Spraying?") More Info $9.19

8/17 Friday Pass (Early Bird price expires 07/31) . More Info $52.24

8/18 Saturday Pass (Early Bird price expires 07/31) + Movie Premier More Info $62.49

8/19 Sunday Pass (Early Bird price expires 07/31) More Info $52.24

Full 3 Day Conference Pass - Student, Military & Senior's over 65 Discount - ONLY $30 PER DAY More Info $93.24

Check out with PayPal
Event Details

* Join us at The Largest Stand Ever Against Chemtrails!

· 3 days: August 17-19, 2012 @ 1200+ seat Ebell Theater in Los Angeles

· Live in LA or Watch Online Live -- anywhere in the world

· 16 experts -- every angle of the spray agendas will be uncovered

· Premier of Michael Murphy's new film "Why in the World Are They Spraying"

· No fear here -- all science, solutions and action plans

***This is a non-profit fundraiser -- all net proceeds to benefit Morgellons Research***

The matrix is corrupt & broken; we can only rely on one another. This event will not only generate the mainstream awareness needed for Chemtrails / Geo-engineering, but it will also raise funds for an affliction that has been shunned by mainstream medicine. We need to step out of the matrix together as we usher in our new cooperative reality!

For tickets, schedule, bios, venue, Morgellons Research and more, please visit the website:

www.ConsciousnessBeyondChemtrails.com

www.metabunk.org...

All combined this makes for a good payday.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   

waynos

But if it's not, then the person making the video would have to have lied about the date or location. Why is it more acceptable to you he lied about that but not about it being a hologram plane?

There seems to be a lot people here putting things into my mouth...

Never said it was a holographic plane...

Korg.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

tsurfer2000h

That rate of change was innacurate as shown here.

A leaked draft of a report by the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change is understood to concede that the computer predictions for global warming and the effects of carbon emissions have been proved to be inaccurate.

One of the central issues is believed to be why the IPCC failed to account for the “pause” in global warming, which they admit that they did not predict in their computer models. Since 1997, world average temperatures have not shown any statistically significant increase.

And then there is this...

The summary also shows that scientist have now discovered that between 950 and 1250 AD, before the Industrial Revolution, parts of the world were as warm for decades at a time as they are now.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
But then what does this have to do with chemtrails?

Well done you have just confirmed what I was saying!

Global warming as part of climate change is natural process that occurs on the earth... or any other planet with an atmosphere!

So why then do we observe a sudden and massive drop off? Why the alarmist figures.... then to suddenly find the the opposite is true??

STOP IGNORING MY FIRST POST AND READ WHAT I WROTE FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!

Korg.

edit on 6-10-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

im not completely sold yet, but i hope i will.
nothing will please me more than to be able to stand in my mirror and say loudly "chemtrails" arent real, its just nonsene

The more you look into chemtrails the more you will see that it isn't what some want you to believe they are.

I must commend you for actually taking the time to look at both sides which is something debunkers have done and it gives them that ability to see the problems with chemtrails and it's theory.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

exiteternity
reply to post by waynos

hmm what u write there makes alot sense.
thank you.
but question still on my mind as to why/how the theory keeps going.
1. people are gullible and believe anything
2. money
3. ?

1. yes but not so much so, that it would be such a major conspiracy topic.
if it was so easy to debunk it by just calling "contrail" i believe theory would be dead yeears ago.

Because people like the above work sooooo hard to discredit even the notion that it was possible.... Sticks out like a sore thumb that they are trying to keep something hidden....

They attempt to tie you in knots but by their very actions they reveal that there is something to hide!

If chemtrails were a non issue do you honestly think people as above would have worked sooooo hard?? Look at all their posts denying even the remote possibility.... Only when addressed by someone with something behind them do they then back track and attempt to say you said something different....

Then we have an admission that they maybe possible but totally discredit the idea... it's classic brain washing stuff.

Anyone who denies the possibility is not denying ignorance they ARE ignorant!!

When faced with this kind of thing, one must always keep clear in their own mind the root issue which is my first post. All the posts subsequent have been about anything other than what I actually wrote... what are we now page 27 and as yet I haven't heard a single discussion on what else could be causing the sudden drop off in global temperature rises...

Could those that oppose the very concept of chemtrails please present their alternatives to explain the turn around on global climate temperatures!!

There is no such thing as a zero chance!

Korg.

edit on 6-10-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Anyone who denies the possibility is not denying ignorance they ARE ignorant!!

Nobody is denying the possibility, what they are denying is the fact it is happening now.

And without evidence to prove it is that is ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join