It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I know What Chemtrails are... and it's worse than you can imagine!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I have been studying the recent reports concerning the global warming effects not being in line with the predictions made previously by the IPCC back in 2007.... In fact they state the effects are only a quarter of the values their computer model made.

2007 IPCC Model...

Bearing in mind that any computer generated model is only ever as good as the information put into it... bu this was only 6 year ago...

Is it possible that the data entered could have been exaggerated? yes... but in just 6 years the rate of change is but a quarter of the rate predicted.... Something doesn't add up..

So what has changed??

I'm not sure if you are aware of a phenomenon called Global Dimming??

In short Global Dimming is a phenomena that creates cloud cover that has the opposite effect of global warming...

Global Warming essentially traps the warm air from leaving the our atmosphere and radiating out into space.

Global Dimming does the exact opposite it prevents heating of the planet by reflecting the sun light out into space.

So what causes Global dimming?

It's caused by particulate in the atmosphere at acts as a seed for water vapor to form clouds. For an example of this process please review the vid below.

So I am stating that the Chemtrails are in fact seeding cloud cover to reduce global warming.... Sounds like a good thing right?

Except for one thing.....

If this was an attempt to reduce global warming effects... why are they not just coming out and saying so..... Why the secrecy?

The only thing I can think of is that all is fine while the chemtrails are creating a global dimming effect.... But what about if they were to suddenly STOP... wouldn't the real effect of global warming then be felt??

Humans are resourceful creatures, with time we develop and adapt to almost any situation.... But what we don't fair so well on is sudden and complete change.

So I think we are all worrying about the wrong thing.... It's not what goes into the chemtrails that we need to be so concerned with.... more the effects of what would happen with a runaway global warming effect masked by global dimming.... then the veil lifted to reveal the true nature of global warming....

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 30-9-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

It is to control the weather.

Determining where gets rain and where gets drought.

That is GOD LEVEL power.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
We've noticed here a few years ago that every time there were chemtrails in the sky, a cloud cover would follow.

My bet is that if they do not tell, it is because a portion of the population is affected by those particulates. Maybe there is no time to find a substitute, and/or until one is found, they have to use it. - I see more kids suffering from an asthma like illness but that requires another type of medication than what is usually used for asthma attacks.

So I think the global warming, since it has affected also the other planets of our system, is happening because we have entered a cloud of I don't remember what, but only that it will take a few thousands of years to cross.
In other words, we are facing a truly menacing event, whatever it may be.

I remember when the sun was yellow. Now it is white... Something has changed indeed, and it is affecting us now.
Let's hope it doesn't get any worse...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So what about places that don't ever get any trails?

Or hadn't you thought about that?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

well presented OP Korg
perhaps you re right
...from what i remember of the topic... the main goal of them is to create a layer, high up, working alike a "Superconductor" , alike what mono-atomic gold does to the body

regards

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

If it wasn't for climategate and Agenda 21 I might buy what you are saying .It could be that it was determined that cloud seeding would move the then global warming into a climate change scenario seeing there was no warming despite the many IPCC minions spouting their rhetoric at the time . The chemtrail thing may just work to create more climate and show more rain that washes away whole neighbourhoods and will show up as top stories on the MSM propaganda outlets to scare the bejeebers out of every one to make the politicians do something to save us .

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
You have to prove they exist first and no one has to the best of my knowledge. But have fun anyway

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Not to diminish the urgency of this proposed emergency or anything, but......

If you do your due diligence and spend the 45 minutes it takes to fully comprehend contrails, weather, and how the two are related, this all might not seem like such an emergency after all.

Please note, I am not claiming chemtrails are a fantasy created by charlatans, only that contrails are very, very real, and they are nothing more than clouds made by aircraft engines. (and they are affected by weather fronts)
edit on 30-9-2013 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

BTW, Here is an article that explains cloud seeding so you won't have to wonder or speculate.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

I'm not sure if you are aware of a phenomenon called Global Dimming??

edit on 30-9-2013 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure if you are aware but global dimming ended in the 90's

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

So what about places that don't ever get any trails?

Or hadn't you thought about that?

Global dimming is not about localized phenomenon, it's about a percentile of warming reduction across the whole planet.

You don't need to cover every square mile of sky with cloud cover for the cooling effect to be present.

Taken from Wiki....

Some scientists have suggested using aerosols to stave off the effects of global warming as an emergency geoengineering measure. In 1974, Mikhail Budyko suggested that if global warming became a problem, the planet could be cooled by burning sulfur in the stratosphere, which would create a haze. An increase in planetary albedo of just 0.5 percent is sufficient to halve the effect of a CO2 doubling.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

mrthumpy

I'm not sure if you are aware but global dimming ended in the 90's

From common sources you are right... but what I'm suggesting is that the Chemtrails main purpose is to create a global dimming effect.... Only later to have it suddenly removed to reveal the true nature of Global Warming.

Do you see?

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

mikell
You have to prove they exist first and no one has to the best of my knowledge. But have fun anyway

There can be no doubt that they do exist... all you have to do is look up.

Stating that they may not exist is like saying prove the earth exists... Yes sure you can deny it's existence all you want... But there is a physical object or phenomena so denying it just makes you look stupid..

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So a rise of 5 degrees causing 40% of species to die off?

I take it you don't believe animals will evolve and adapt?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

mikell

But what if you see contrails?

Surely they exist, right?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

mikell

Stating that they may not exist is like saying prove the earth exists... Yes sure you can deny it's existence all you want... But there is a physical object or phenomena so denying it just makes you look stupid..

Peace,

Korg.

Yes there is a physical object or phenomena. They're called contrails and are well known and understood. The concensus at this time is that they contribute a net warming to the global climate.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

jjkenobi

So a rise of 5 degrees causing 40% of species to die off?

I take it you don't believe animals will evolve and adapt?

I suggest you read more...

Adapt to a steady shallow incline.... yes.... Adapt to a sudden and violent change.... NO....

Warning signs today:

A recent study of nearly 2,000 species of plants and animals discovered movement toward the poles at an average rate of 3.8 miles per decade. Similarly, the study found species in alpine areas to be moving vertically at a rate of 20 feet per decade in the second half of the 20th century.

The latest Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change report found that approximately 20 to 30 percent of plant and animal species assessed so far are likely to be at increased risk of extinction if global average temperature increases by more than 2.7 to 4.5 degrees Fahrenheit.

Source: - The Consequences of Global Warming
On Wildlife

Changing the average global temperature by even a degree or two can lead to serious consequences around the globe. For about every 2°F of warming, we can expect to see

5—15% reductions in the yields of crops as currently grown
3—10% increases in the amount of rain falling during the heaviest precipitation events, which can increase flooding risks
5—10% decreases in stream flow in some river basins, including the Arkansas and the Rio Grande
200%—400% increases in the area burned by wildfire in parts of the western United States [6]

Global average temperatures have increased more than 1.4 degrees Fahrenheit over the last 100 years. [2] Many of the extreme precipitation and heat events that we have seen in recent years are consistent with what we would expect given this amount of warming. [5] Scientists project that Earth's average temperatures will rise between 2 and 12 degrees Fahrenheit by 2100. [1]

Source: - Climate Change Facts: Answers to Common Questions

There are more than enough resources on the net...

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

network dude

Korg Trinity

mikell

But what if you see contrails?

Surely they exist, right?

Contrails do indeed exist... They dissipate and do not form cloud cover...

This may help you identify the difference.

Or this excellent thread...

Chemtrails Vs Contrails... There's a MASSIVE Difference!!! Check these out...

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

mikell

Many have proven they exist, you only have to look up and see them with your own eyes, unless you are of the school that something exists only if it has been revealed to us by a controlled/manipulated MSM and/or controlled/cowed scientists - and people are no longer able to judge reality for themselves - an emperor's wearing no clothes kind of world.

Here is the latest proof:

edit on 30-9-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

mrthumpy

Yes there is a physical object or phenomena. They're called contrails and are well known and understood. The concensus at this time is that they contribute a net warming to the global climate.

I suggest everyone listen to this....

Peace,

Korg.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join