It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Health Canada bringing measles back by approving ineffective homeopathic remedies?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

So Ummm, tell me when they needed to cure Polio in China?
Polio was a disease only found in industrialized countries.
Right?
China didn't have an outbreak of Polio, and you have to wonder wwwhyyy,until it spread there in the last decade, from Pakistan. So they had no need for the vaccine, now did they.
You really should look up what your going on about before you post it.
We have to know the history of medicine in Asia, for our board exam.
You know, board exams, like an MD takes.
Chinese medicine, unfortunately for you, IS medicine, just another modality.

They cur d stuff there for centuries without any documentation, as they felt no need to prove it to anyone else.
There's tons of data about what it can and cannot do, and what they've cured and not cured , if you bothered to look.
They have a complete cure for genital warts, we have a vaccine that kills and maims.
Lol again
edit on 10/28/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

PtolemyII
reply to post by Pardon?

So Ummm, tell me when they needed to cure Polio in China?
Polio was a disease only found in industrialized countries.
Right?
China didn't have an outbreak of Polio, and you have to wonder wwwhyyy,until it spread there in the last decade, from Pakistan. So they had no need for the vaccine, now did they.
You really should look up what your going on about before you post it.
We have to know the history of medicine in Asia, for our board exam.
You know, board exams, like an MD takes.
Chinese medicine, unfortunately for you, IS medicine, just another modality.

They cur d stuff there for centuries without any documentation, as they felt no need to prove it to anyone else.
There's tons of data about what it can and cannot do, and what they've cured and not cured , if you bothered to look.
They have a complete cure for genital warts, we have a vaccine that kills and maims.
Lol again
edit on 10/28/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

Was ancient Egypt classed as "industrialized" as polio was quite commonplace there as has been found in mummified corpses along with a very famous stone carving.
upload.wikimedia.org...

As long as there has been human society there has been polio.
China has had polio for centuries pretty much like everywhere else has. I'm not sure where you're getting your history from but they certainly had it prior to the last decade else why would they have been giving the people there the polio vaccine since the early 1960's!!!
Denial or ignorance of a fact does not make it untrue.

Did you miss this module in your chinese medicine course?

www.cngjzj.com...

You're just making stuff up as you go along aren't you?

I really can't take you seriously at all now.

edit on 28/10/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/10/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

I want you to have vaccines if you want them. I feel that strongly that you have a right to believe and have what you want.

I Choose not to. Do you not respect my right? THAT is the only question I really ask of you.

I would never stop or discourage a person from vaccinating if they wished to.

What I find very troubling is the zeal for vaccines that reminds me of cults and their zeal.

There should be room to question everything but vaccines, like certain religious cults, large and small, turn people into rabid zealots and I personally fine that troubling.

edit on 28-10-2013 by Elliot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Elliot
reply to post by Pardon?

I want you to have vaccines if you want them. I feel that strongly that you have a right to believe and have what you want.

I Choose not to. Do you not respect my right? THAT is the only question I really ask of you.

What I find very troubling is the zeal for vaccines that reminds me of cults and their zeal.

There should be room to question everything but vaccines, like certain religious cults, large and small, turn people into rabid zealots and I personally fine that troubling.

I would respect your right if I thought you comprehended vaccination fully and wasn't swayed by nonsense.
Judging what you've written so far I don't believe you understand enough so by that I can't respect your right at all.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Elliot
reply to post by Pardon?

I'm all for people having as many liberties as possible, and if you only put yourself in danger I'd welcome it. Unfortunately by walking around un-immunized(or refusing to vaccinate those under your care) you are putting a great many other people at risk of very unpleasant diseases (which may leave permanent damage).

Are you willing to bear the moral and legal responsibility if my newborn niece is left with permanent brain damage or deafness from measles? What about eye damage from Rubella?

And you think that other people are limiting your rights and putting you at unnecessary risk?

Is my attitude towards the health and safety of my niece, and other innocent children? Yes, I suppose so. I guess that's a low priority issue for you.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Some home remedies are good for prevention. We don't get immunizations anymore. Consider epidemics to come out of labs.
edit on 31-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Unity_99
Some home remedies are good for prevention. We don't get immunizations anymore. Consider epidemics to come out of labs.

Could you five me an example and some peer reviewed research please?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

Peer reviewed? you mean darth vaders group of evil scientists approved by Harper?

I would rather get alternative studies and look at them.

I don't get my children or anyone in my family vaccinated due to reactions to the shots and research. No one would put inject those additives into their children, or anyone else's.

And Vit D, C, MSM, are very good for you. Also I suggest cordial silver. We're going to be making up some ourselves soon, since its too expensive otherwise.

Here is how safe the vaccines are:

www.infowars.com...

Twins die within minutes of getting vaccine.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Unity_99

Peer reviewed? you mean darth vaders group of evil scientists approved by Harper?

I don't get my children or anyone in my family vaccinated due to reactions to the shots and research. No one would put inject those additives into their children, or anyone else's.

And Vit D, C, MSM, are very good for you. Also I suggest cordial silver. We're going to be making up some ourselves soon, since its too expensive otherwise.

www.infowars.com...

That link is broken. Just like your reasoning. I have difficulty trusting anything on Alex Jones' site, this idiot is a 9/11 "truther".

What alternative studies are you talking about? Like ones published by green food corporations trying to bilk people out of money to buy overpriced, worthless supplements?

No thanks. I'll stick to the PhDs and MDs whose medical experience includes more than running conspiracy theory blogs and turning blue from colloidal silver.

posted on Nov, 2 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Unity_99

www.infowars.com...

Peer reviewed means they get edited and published.
What happens then is that EVERYONE can look at them and level valid critique.
That's what I like about science, everyone can join in.
So only after looking at studies themselves can you only truly understand their meaning.
I fully appreciate that most people cannot do that though, you obviously being one of them.
But that doesn't mean you should just accept the "studies" that you can understand i.e. the ones written in simple language to attract the gullible.

It would be very useful since you've cited that there are natural "vaccination" studies that you believe, if you could link us up please so we can review them ourselves.
Can you do that please?
I'll take that if you can't that there are no studies and your argument is completely invalid.
Agreed?

Oh, you should go and try to ban bees. www.dailymail.co.uk...
More people are killed by bee stings than vaccines.
And by peanuts.
And aspirin.
And apparently 20,000 Americans each year are injured by toilets (although I haven't verified that one).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join