It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by OrphanApology

orbisvitae.com...

From your link...

In this interview with Rosalind Peterson, Certified U.S.D.A. Farm Service Agency Crop Loss Adjustor (at 29m 8s), she exposes the fact that the California Air Quality Resources Board has determined that these metals are not from China and probably not even from power plants.

The interesting thing about this is the fact she doesn't believe in chemtrails.

That alone shows me how credible that site is.

You're using a U.S.D.A. crop loss adjuster as "proof" of a reputable source to back up your take on things?

Please.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

I have also been trying to spread the truth about chemtrails and aerial spaying for some time now...and most the time it falls on deaf ears.

Could that be because there is no evidence to prove a chemtrail exist, and those people have the use of their common sense when it comes to this subject.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

mrthumpy

oneshortshotatlife

Anytime I notice these it seems to be at sundown. Almost like they were blocking the sun or shielding the sun near sundown.

From where you are. For those directly underneath the trails sunset is still some way off. Think about it.

To my west is the Gulf of Mexico. As I do see what you are saying there is no other option of population.

I do for the most part chalk these up at contrails. From time to time my mind wanders off and start thinking about the altitude, stop and start on contrails, the planes not being low enough to be heading to the airport. (which I know could just be heading to the east coast of Fl)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

No one will state the video is a fake. It is a real video.

What is not provided, however, does leave several questions unanswered, at least for me.

1) Where was the video taken;
2) How is the person filming the video allowed access to the cockpit of the plane;
3) What is the context (i.e., how is the term "chemtrail" seemingly agreed upon with no prior discussion on which to arrive at agreement)?
4) The pilot troubles himself to ask the question, "...am I being filmed?" then does not trouble himself to verify if the camera is subsequently shut off?

Can you provide any answers?

On second thought...

I will go on record as the first person to state, based on the failure of the videographer to provide these answers, THIS VIDEO IS SCRIPTED TRASH!!!

edit on 29-9-2013 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2013 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm of two minds on this subject.. Why are they doing this and what is the end game? If it's to decrease population then wouldn't those in the know and their families be affected also?

I've heard it's to support project blue beam.. Still don't have any evidence that, that exists.. So I ask.. If true, then why?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

I have also been trying to spread the truth about chemtrails and aerial spaying for some time now...and most the time it falls on deaf ears.

Could that be because there is no evidence to prove a chemtrail exist, and those people have the use of their common sense when it comes to this subject.

There never will be "proof" because the only way to take an air sample of a recently laid area would be via jet. Regular planes and balloons wouldn't reach that high. Again, the purpose of coming to this website is to discuss conspiracy theories no matter how far outside the mainstream explanations they fall. Every theory can be explained away via traditional thinksies. I am speculating on possibilities. That is the nature of understanding things.

One thing is for sure, the government still for the most part denies the existence of weather modification do they not? Which means anything "metallic" could theoretically be included into those substances quite easily. Mercury would be an easy one because A. It's vapor form is the most poisonous and B. Could be blamed on coal plants and C. Mercury really messes with Selenium in the body, what a meanie!

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

One thing is for sure, the government still for the most part denies the existence of weather modification do they not?
They do not. Sort of hard to do so when permits are required to do it.
www.tdlr.state.tx.us...
www.weathermodification.com...

edit on 9/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You're using a U.S.D.A. crop loss adjuster as "proof" of a reputable source to back up your take on things?

Actually your own link uses this lady as proof that chemtrails contain mercury, and what I did was show you how credible your linked site really is.

Is this not from your own link...

Do Chemtrails Contain Mercury?

Comprehensive List of Chemtrail/Mercury Ailments & Solutions

The government and mainstream media has been blaming the rising U.S. mercury-soil levels on China. They have been repeatedly saying that China's coal-burning power plants are to blame.

In this interview with Rosalind Peterson, Certified U.S.D.A. Farm Service Agency Crop Loss Adjustor (at 29m 8s), she exposes the fact that the California Air Quality Resources Board has determined that these metals are not from China and probably not even from power plants.

orbisvitae.com...

Please.

It helps to pay attention to the content in your links.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I agree with you and for the past 8 years when the old friend mentioned them to me first have always thought simple contrail and that is that. However with the random articles I have read and new information I catch myself saying "Hmm I wonder" and looking much longer and running some random thoughts and patterns through my head just for fun. At the end of it I am always telling myself contrails are pretty neat to see blown around at higher altitudes.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Chemtrails... well, the main thing is the total lack of evidence, other than rare cloud seeding to promote rain, or a couple other limited, teensy scientific endeavors.

What chemtrail ...'enthusiasts' forget is that we all breathe the same air and it's doubtful some shadowy organization could keep it quiet OR do it with something even slightly harmful because of that same air problem.

Plus there's the fact that not one bit of actual, real evidence has surfaced... and it all points to an earnest but misguided fear based pile of waste.

There is no smoking gun ... there just isn't. There are other things to worry about... valid things.

Jeepers, I hate playing skeptic, but in this case it goes toward that denial of ignorance... and boy, it's pretty darned ignorant.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Actually your own link uses this lady as proof that chemtrails contain mercury, and what I did was show you how credible your linked site really is.

Is this not from your own link...

Do Chemtrails Contain Mercury?

Comprehensive List of Chemtrail/Mercury Ailments & Solutions

The government and mainstream media has been blaming the rising U.S. mercury-soil levels on China. They have been repeatedly saying that China's coal-burning power plants are to blame.

orbisvitae.com...

Please.

It helps to pay attention to the content in your links.

The second link was to a forum. I never claimed it to be valid "proof" one way or another, no more than I would if I linked to abovetopsecret.

The first website was one that had information regarding both ends of the spectrum in regard to chemtrails (which weather modification does fall under).

The reason I linked the second was to show a similar topic that had been started into the possibility of mercury via these seedings.

And to phage: Thanks for the websites I will read them.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

There never will be "proof" because the only way to take an air sample of a recently laid area would be via jet.

And who is to say it hasn't happened?

In fact here is a company that does just that...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Because it takes time for mercury and other pollutants to make their way up the foods chain. Add in some nasty spills like the fly ash pond spill in Tennessee a few years ago, and you have the timing right to see a bump in mercury levels now.

So because this is a conspiracy website we shouldn't look at all possibilities? Just say " hey, that's a theory I can get behind", and stop looking for other causes?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by oneshortshotatlife

If they were low enough to head to the airport though, they wouldn't leave a contrail at all.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Because it takes time for mercury and other pollutants to make their way up the foods chain. Add in some nasty spills like the fly ash pond spill in Tennessee a few years ago, and you have the timing right to see a bump in mercury levels now.

So because this is a conspiracy website we shouldn't look at all possibilities? Just say " hey, that's a theory I can get behind", and stop looking for other causes?

Yes but it gets to the point where every time a topic is created there are hordes of "one side" only debunkers. I am all for discussions but if someone comes in without even discussing the possibility of the argument of the other side it kind of feels more like I am on a Washington post forum(full of very intelligent people who believe most of what mainstream sources tell them).

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

oneshortshotatlife

mrthumpy

oneshortshotatlife

Anytime I notice these it seems to be at sundown. Almost like they were blocking the sun or shielding the sun near sundown.

From where you are. For those directly underneath the trails sunset is still some way off. Think about it.

To my west is the Gulf of Mexico. As I do see what you are saying there is no other option of population.

I do for the most part chalk these up at contrails. From time to time my mind wanders off and start thinking about the altitude, stop and start on contrails, the planes not being low enough to be heading to the airport. (which I know could just be heading to the east coast of Fl)

Have you tried flightradar24?

link   

There are four or five companies that lease air sampling aircraft that could get samples of contrails. The means to get proof is there, several groups have had the money to do it, but to date no one has. I wonder why.

link   

The second link was to a forum. I never claimed it to be valid "proof" one way or another, no more than I would if I linked to abovetopsecret.

I was just showing you that site isn't very credible that is all I can't tell you what to believe and do not have any reason to.

Just trying to deny ignorance is all I am doing.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE

My opinion is that there is overwhelming evidence of these, we can see them with our own eyes everyday, we need to move past the disinfo distraction of "do they exist" to questions like what they really are, are they harming us, who is doing it, and why they are doing it.

What you need to do is provide an answer to this thread

and then we can move on

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

There never will be "proof" because the only way to take an air sample of a recently laid area would be via jet.

And who is to say it hasn't happened?

In fact here is a company that does just that...

DLR, the company you linked to has multiple contracts for both security and space administration with the government of Germany.

I'm not saying that they aren't legit, but I am speaking of a sample taken from a non-government source. Thanks for the link though, still very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join