It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot admits chemtrails and says they are a "necessary evil"........

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

yep sometimes manchester has very high levels of trails (con, chem, whatever - but they're there). here's a pic i took. (can't figure out how to embed the pic since the new-look ATS)

i1208.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

You have to upload it through the drop down menu, then use the thumbnail link.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Call it whatever you want, but this place is right here in the US and I went there last year. Not my video, but it did influence me to make a detour to see it while on vacation. I think I even talked to the same man!

A "weather modification" place is what it is, but can't say for sure what they're spraying. Weather modification has been around for awhile now.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

thanks

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns

Or by providing evidence like the 50 patents I just posted.

Here you go a discussion about chemtrail patents..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Btw those patents show absolutely nothing to prove chemtrails exist.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I use to dismiss these as normal contrails. I had a co-worker that was huge on chemtrails and the harm it is doing to respiratory. He always semed to be a little or way to far out there and always talking about info wars.

I can remember giving him a ride and him pointing to the sky and being like see there is one now. It was a plane emmitting a contrail and me and a friend laughed and let him ramble.

I have seen and dismissed numerouse times.

A week ago down in Florida I saw a bunch of trails in the sky. It got me thinking which I do from time to time. A few things came to mind.

Anytime I notice these it seems to be at sundown. Almost like they were blocking the sun or shielding the sun near sundown. the contrails never disapate but only spread. I watched numerouse planes that day do this. Two of them seemed to high to be going to the airport but moving in this direction. I also saw another that looked as if it was leaving a contrail stopped for a short period and continued without losing or gaining altitude from my view. I did not put to much of this together but it all did seem odd and things stood out. I have to many theories without knowing enough about the subject to ramble on them. Bottom line is I started to see a pattern stick out for chemtrails and not contrails.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I also did a video on Chemtrails in my area... To this day the video blows my mind because I filmed a couple of planes disappearing in mid-air... " turning off or running out of sauce? "

My ATS Video on Chemtrails

(Note: i just found out if your on a mobile device YouTube blocks certain video's due to the music and advertisement laws... ect )

Anyways... Concerning you not seeing them for a while...Ours is the same way. I've seen it going strong for a couple of weeks and then nothing for a long time. I say its because of "Natural Patterns" in the weather that they're experimenting on. Highs-lows... It doesn't help to drop chemicals w/ out a good weather pattern blowing it around a bit.

Or...

They have a schedule to.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thanks to all who provided opinions that actually are their own, to others who may have agendas directed by others I truly feel sorry for you, you will reap what you sow.

Someone said the "they are a necessary evil" was taken out of context, well, what do you think he was referring to when he said that? Airline attendants? In-flight snacks? Cramped seats? Of course he is referring to chemtrails.

I'm surprised no one has postulated that the video is fake and just made in a studio by people who want to promote chemtrails - though I don't know what one has to gain by that.

I like that the usual debunking tactic - that this person can't be trusted because they have a website, book, does seminars etc - can't be used. As if anyone with a website, book or seminars can't be trusted anyway, information should be evaluated on it's own merits, and whether from a neighbour, a website or National Geographic one should do their own due diligence.

Anyway, the reason so many have come to rely on fringe media is because it is obvious mainstream media has been lying and attempting to manipulate us on multiple levels. Chemtrails is just one more example of how they have massively let us down, and in fact been traitorous to mankind.

edit on 29-9-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Thanks to all who provided opinions that actually are their own, to others who may have agendas directed by others I truly feel sorry for you, you will reap what you sow.

I guess when you think about it denying ignorance is an agenda...

And I feel sorry for those of you scared of clouds in the sky, but I do have one question for you why are you afraid of clouds 7 miles above your head?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I'm surprised no one has postulated that the video is fake and just made in a studio by people who want to promote chemtrails - though I don't know what one has to gain by that.

No need to say it is fake as the video is real, but your interpretation of what he said isn't.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It is a bit odd though. When was the last time you got close to the cockpit of a commercial airliner? As a passenger, that is.

But it is true that persistent contrails are a necessary "evil". An unavoidable fact of air transport.

edit on 9/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by oneshortshotatlife

I'm a truck driver and go all over the country, and see every type of contrail that you can imagine, and probably a few you couldn't. I have yet to see anything that makes me think they are anything but contrails. I see them 24 hours a day. The other night there were some beautiful ones in the middle of the night. The moon came up right through them before the winds pushed them off.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

oneshortshotatlife

Anytime I notice these it seems to be at sundown. Almost like they were blocking the sun or shielding the sun near sundown.

From where you are. For those directly underneath the trails sunset is still some way off. Think about it.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

Here is an interesting site. I haven't verified some of it's sources but it seems legit.

Also makes me think about the U.S. patent for chemtrails. What if the "metallic" particles as mentioned in the patent are composed of mercury and that's why fish are now popping up with mercury poisoning?

orbisvitae.com...
edit on 29-9-2013 by OrphanApology because: d

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It is a bit odd though. When was the last time you got close to the cockpit of a commercial airliner? As a passenger, that is.

That is a problem most chemtrail believers aren't able to understand, the fact you just can't wander all nilly willy up to the cockpit and film a pilot.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

www.globalresearch.ca...

I'll see that and raise with this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry but weather modification has nothing to do with chemtrails..

It is cloud seeding for rain.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Or, and I know this is a really weird thought, the mercury and other sources of high readings, are ground based. Things like coal power plants, and aluminum refineries, etc, and NOT the plane flying 34,000 feet over your head.

Ever looked at what a "clean" coal plant pumps out? It isn't that clean except compared to what they USED to pump out.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

orbisvitae.com...

From your link...

In this interview with Rosalind Peterson, Certified U.S.D.A. Farm Service Agency Crop Loss Adjustor (at 29m 8s), she exposes the fact that the California Air Quality Resources Board has determined that these metals are not from China and probably not even from power plants.

The interesting thing about this is the fact she doesn't believe in chemtrails.

That alone shows me how credible that site is.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I like that the usual debunking tactic - that this person can't be trusted because they have a website,

Actually that is a usual tactic of chemtrail believers....contrail science ring a bell?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Or, and I know this is a really weird thought, the mercury and other sources of high readings, are ground based. Things like coal power plants, and aluminum refineries, etc, and NOT the plane flying 34,000 feet over your head.

Ever looked at what a "clean" coal plant pumps out? It isn't that clean except compared to what they USED to pump out.

It is true, coal plants are very dirty mercury producers. Like you said though, they have been improving which begs the question as to why levels of mercury in fish are increasing. Maybe just more coal power plants? I blame China. Only because I haven't visited there and their economy is growing rapidly.

I still believe it's safer living in the U.S. than say China in relation to air pollution. The possibility of air poisoning via seeding cannot be ruled out. Especially considering this IS a conspiracy website after all...this is why we are here no?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join