It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Jesse Ventura, Howard Stern Set For 2016 Presidential Run

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

edit on 29-9-2013 by proximo because: (no reason given)

Well I am not making assumptions, despite the assertion by Alex jones, this not breaking news, it is old news.

If you had heard the last interview, and was familiar with stern like I am, you Would know this is not going anywhere.
edit on 29-9-2013 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

openminded2011

SadistNocturne

openminded2011
reply to post by watchitburn

Jesse, yes

Stern, no, he is a shock jock, and not up to the job. Love his radio show, but dont want to see him running the country, sorry.

Please tell me Ventura isnt running with Howard on the ticket.

And you consider yourself open minded ? Really ?

Honestly?

- SN

Open minded, yes, but I would prefer people who have access to a nuclear arsenal to be more competent than a Morning radio host, but thats just me.

that's silly....

what defines "competence" for that role to you?

saying he is not qualified because he is a radio host....that's like the people who laughed at Reagan, because he was an actor...

ANY born citizen can run for the office...prior vocations should not be used to judge worthiness...

it's kinda like me saying you're not competent to have a view on political matters, because you do whatever you do for a living

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Jesse could make Sarah sound reasonable. This is the same guy who said I was involved with developing escape pods to leave Earth when it becomes uninhabitable. As I told him - his BS filter doesn't work very well - and he wants to be POTUS?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Stern is a great VP choice. He's media savvy and great at fund raising. With his show he has an outlet that the MSM can't simply ignore like is the case with most third party candidates.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnAlexander

Hi Colonel, good to see you and i'm looking forward to the ask me anything.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

SadistNocturne

buster2010
Maybe you should do some checking on the lifers I mentioned. When it comes to doing the job Stern isn't worthy of carrying their jockstrap.

I'm curious. What has he done that was so horrible? He's discussed taboo topics, he's used certain words that are not popular, he's had controversial guests on.

What has he done to provoke such vitriol ?

I'm not saying you're wrong for the sake of "you're just wrong"....rather, I'm trying to understand where you come from and why you are making the statements you make. Such as "Stern isn't worthy of carrying their jockstrap". Wow, really ?

Where does your hatred of him actually come from?

- SN

Where did you get hatred from? Stern has zero political experience VP is not a learn as you go job. When it comes to experience Sarah Palin would be a better choice for the job.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

JohnAlexander
Jesse could make Sarah sound reasonable. This is the same guy who said I was involved with developing escape pods to leave Earth when it becomes uninhabitable. As I told him - his BS filter doesn't work very well - and he wants to be POTUS?

Where did he say this? Here is the video that he interviewed you. Your part starts at 31:04 no escape pods were mentioned. Did they cut that part of the interview? Btw thanks for helping to block UFO investigations from the public.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Well they won't have a chance in hell of getting anywhere. (thank god)

The current President has set a precedence now that proves that anybody with the money can be president and that it takes no skill, knowledge, class, honesty or integrity to be President.

The main thing is to be a showman and have enough idiots behind you.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Jesse and Howard? We certainly have done worse.If Ventura and Stern is a joke it's a good one.I can see them getting more votes than anyone either hand picked selection that they convince most of the people that they actually voted for.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

yeah, I think there is a longer version out there.

I seen it too about escaping Earth to avoid a cataclysm...
edit on 30-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: changed:to-too

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura and Rand Paul 2016!!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Y'know, if we're so hot to overturn the applecart of the political hierarchy, wouldn't it be useful to actually get some people who were actually, I don't know, appealing to those of us who want something different?

Jesse Ventura, really? Not on a bet.

I'm not even going to comment on the other guy, 'cause I'd have to ban myself...

Those two are the only choices? I'm moving, 'cause we're doomed.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   

buster2010
Where did you get hatred from? Stern has zero political experience VP is not a learn as you go job. When it comes to experience Sarah Palin would be a better choice for the job.

Call it a communal sense. Kind of a vibe I am getting off of most everyone.

So, you think that Sarah Palin would be a better choice.

Yet, Jesse Ventura would be a good choice for president. Just like he was a good choice for governor. With the background of having been military and a professional wrestler?

Just like Ronald Reagan was a good choice? He was an actor.

If you're saying Howard Stern wouldn't be a good choice because of his background, I'm just not making the connection....

- SN

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Its Deja Vu all over again...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'll wait for Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert nomination...

If this happens, at least we will have an excuse that comedians are running country...
edit on 30-9-2013 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
"Can't be worse" but you know what happened in California right? Arnold was so bad that they voted in the same guy that killed the state to begin with. But I tell you one celebrity that I would vote would have to be Pen Jillete or however you spell his name. His libertarian views are spot-on most of the time. He knows what he is talking about and he's not afraid to make his stance and even advocate arming himself against the government. He's a pretty cool dude and ain't afraid of no one.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

SadistNocturne
If you're saying Howard Stern wouldn't be a good choice because of his background, I'm just not making the connection....

Let's see.... just recently (past month) Stern had bobble about Bill Maher being obsessed with him, witch in my opinion was not case... But he managed to prove Bill's comment about waging war not being solution to terrorism (which unfortunately we all know now) by saying that we out to bomb (even nuclear bomb) someone in the case of attack on US soil. This is exactly how we ended up attacking wrong country and I would not be surprised if Stern hears 'the same' kind of voice Bush was hearing when he decided to attack Iraq over 9/11 attack.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

SuperFrog

SadistNocturne

Let's see.... just recently (past month) Stern had bobble about Bill Maher being obsessed with him, witch in my opinion was not case... But he managed to prove Bill's comment about waging war not being solution to terrorism (which unfortunately we all know now) by saying that we out to bomb (even nuclear bomb) someone in the case of attack on US soil. This is exactly how we ended up attacking wrong country and I would not be surprised if Stern hears 'the same' kind of voice Bush was hearing when he decided to attack Iraq over 9/11 attack.

Call me kooky, but I absolutely believe that was "Howard Stern, Shock Jock" talking.

You see, unlike many folks here, I acknowledge that a person can act one way in a certain setting, and behave appropriately in another. I don't for a single minute feel that he honestly thinks that is what should be done.

I'm certain you'll disagree..so go ahead

- SN

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

buster2010
Well Ventura would have gotten my vote. If he picks Stern as his VP has may as well not waste his time. He should try to get Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich not some useless shock jock that has never spent a day in office.

Yes, many here agree with this statement.

I'm no fan of Stern, but he does have wide appeal among
those who are not politically savvy. That means that the
message Jesse Ventura puts out will be heard by a large
number of uninformed voters. I view this a good thing.

In the end, Jesse will only sell more books and Howard
will just promote himself... but maybe, just maybe
more people will be educated on the issues.

Do you think this will help Rand Paul in any way?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

wasaka

buster2010

Do you think this will help Rand Paul in any way?

The same Rand Paul who is always talking about doing what is best for the US and Israel?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join