It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moving to Oslo, Norway. Looking for work!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Hello.

So, on monday I will move to Oslo in Norway, like all other swedes between the age 18-30.
This will be my second time I move there. Last time was 2009, fresh out of lumpen (the swedish former conscript army) trying to get together with my ex, and just work and live there. Long story short, I moved back to Sweden after 3-4 months.

Now I´m at it again, but without the relationship part, just moving in with some old friends who moved there 2 years ago.

I´m really eager to find a job, and will take just about anything (did you know Norway is hiring people, in most cases swedes haha, to peel bananas all day long?) I´ll do it, but, not if I dont have too.

So, why I am writing this post is, IF you happen to live in Oslo and know of any work, any place that is hiring, anything, write a line, I would be so thankfull.

I am 25, calm (not to be confused with lazy) and eager to work.

It is a longshot to write here on ATS I know right? But you have to use every means today to get a job, and who knows, maybe I am lucky?

Thanks /Robert

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

Networking is key in the job market.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

| haven't a job to offer but would like to wish You the best of luck. | hope You end up happy and a feeling of fulfillment.

namaste

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

I read somewhere there is a big need for banana peelers......I think I read it on one of those conspiracy sites so who knows if it's true.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Thanks all! I am sure once I get there I will get a job pretty fast. It is the reason why so many swedes move to Norway, cause there is where the jobs are.

Tweetybirds, haha, yeah, I will look it up. I might even take the job to begin with just so I can pay my rent.

top topics

join