It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever want to ask the Australian tourist board a question ? Think carefully first

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

74Templar
reply to post by EllaMarina

"What did your last slave die of?" is an Australian saying that basically means;

It is actually a British saying originally - I was brought up with people saying that to me

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

EllaMarina
That was amusing. I don't get the ATM one though. Is it implying that slaves are crazily expensive?

he is saying ' get off your arse your lazy person and check the ATM locations yourself because I am not your servant '

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Very, very funny! I suddenly have renewed respect for some of our public servants!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Biigs
reply to post by RomaSempre

Thats the good thing about the aussies, they give as good as they receive! And i never met one i didnt like yet.

yeah same here Biigs, had a great Aussie friend back in the 80's when i lived in Oman, most of the kids were American and more interested in trying to look cool, bloody boring! but Sean the Aussie he was a real good laugh always up for winding the Americans kids up

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This has been in circulation for a while, and everyone should be aware of the major updates that have occurred since the original open forum.

Firstly, concerns have been raised about the rise in drop bear attacks, and these rumours are false. The recent culling has seen a significant drops in the population. However the drop bears aquatic cousin, the 'drown bear', has increased in population by eleven percent since 2009.

Secondly, the tourism board can confirm that there was no human casualties in the latest Taipan attack, where an entire suburb was overwhelmed by the deadly venomous reptiles.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

In such a fluid situation it's good to have updates

Much appreciated

*Mental note* Watch out for the drown bears

Cody

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RomaSempre

HAHA thats awsome.. must remeber that

new topics