It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurring dreams of psychokinetic powers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes, I've been having telekinetic dreams a lot the past few years. I first noticed it in 2010, where I was in the attic of an old building being taught telekinesis by two people I'd never met before (or at least recognised/remembered after I woke up). And had a few more over the years.
I first learnt how to fly in dreams when I was about 4 or 5 after one of my first lucid dreams. That was even before I knew what lucid dreaming was, and I remember struggling to explain the concept to friends and family.
Whenever I have a flying dream, I am always lucid. But with the telekinetic dreams, sometimes I don't even know I'm dreaming, and just use telekinesis in a very natural and everyday manner. And it's not until I wake up that I realise it's not an everyday thing.

It would be cool to have in this reality. Maybe one day

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

GalaxyEyes
Whenever I have a flying dream, I am always lucid. But with the telekinetic dreams, sometimes I don't even know I'm dreaming, and just use telekinesis in a very natural and everyday manner. And it's not until I wake up that I realise it's not an everyday thing.

It would be cool to have in this reality. Maybe one day

You just described my exact feeling in the dreams. It's like I don't realize I'm dreaming. It just seems so natural, and usually the dream is of me discovering/using the powers in everyday life, like it was just there.

My flying dreams are also lucid, I realize it's a dream and I want to try to fly. I never even thought about trying to move things with my mind in my dreams, that's not even that interesting compared to flying or many other things.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Operations

Interesting to find your post. I have also had the visitation lucid dream with passed Brother In law. You seem to be able to master your dreams which I cannot. However have the recurring Telekinesis Powers which feel spectacular and very real during the dream Almost Like should be able to do when awake.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The dream could mean anything, i have had my fair share of experiences, look up dream interpretation to see if it matches anything or subject with what you felt and so on, sometimes dreams have direct meanings other times it's general but still has hidden meaning, there are ways and books to work on if you want to develop power or such.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar

I agree there are some good books on this subject, Franz Bardon's Initiation Into Hermetics is one that comes to mind on the topic of powers like this but there are others.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FrostRight

Any book on the topic of these kind of powers can help, a look into psionics is also worth looking into.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Operations
So recently I've had this dream of having telekinetic powers. I concentrate on an object, then tense my core muscles, and imagine the object moving how I want it to move. Then it moves. I always feel like it's absolutely natural to have this power if you can focus on it.

Interesting.
I had a dream last night. I've not read this thread beforehand or heard about tensing muscles before.

My dream:
I was sat at a table with two other men. On the table were three or four easter eggs and I suddenly decided to try and move one with my mind.
I looked at one, focused my mind on it, tensed up my stomach and it slowly rolled a short distance and dropped off the edge of the table into the lap of one of the men.
"See I can do it!" I said excitedly.
"This time I'll keep my mouth closed." I said this to kind of prove I wasn't blowing them along.

Did the same thing on another egg. This time it happened quicker and rolled along a bit faster into the lap of the other man.

I grinned at them, focused on another egg, tensed up my gut and it shot off across the length of the table and onto the floor.

It was a really fun dream.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Operations

Weird. Objects I move in my dreams have a lag time too. It's only when I tense my core and concentrate on what I want it to do, then it moves after a second or two. I also have to use a hand, to sort of push it or manipulate it, though not touching it. Strange!

This was in my dream too. When focusing I had my hands up by my temples, facing inwards. I moved my right hand forward a little along with the focus and the gut tensing when it was time to move the egg.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Such abilities are real in certain situations, but some times it comes from bad experiences the powers, i knew a guy who said he caused a car wreck, just thinking about it, but from what i gather another person i use to know stuck mind control in him and gave him such bad feelings and dreams that this dude got his so called powers from that.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
HOLY #... Okay so I'm 14 but for the past two years I've been having dreams every so often that predict the future (at first I thought the random dejavu was just random dejavu so I started making a dream journal and wrote every dream I remembered and about one out of every ten dreams were about the future. But the thing is I rarely remember dreams and when I do I remember almost every single detail) but randomly a couple weeks ago I had a dream where I used telekinesis to push a box in a very dark room that had a door in the corner that was just slightly opened and a light in the back corner of the room (the light was very dim) but when I pushed the box I pushed it towards the door and I remember hearing the sound of the box sliding along the concrete floor almost as if it was real and right when I stopped pushing it I woke up and stared at my ceiling for about ten seconds thinking about the dream and I realized that in the dream I had this feeling in my right arm (the arm I used to push the box) that felt like I was making a fist (muscles constricting) except it was a much stronger version of that feeling and I also felt a mild feeling in my stomach like it was being squeezed then I realized I still had that feeling in my arm. I kept thinking about where I've seen that box and where I've seen that room but I had no idea so I just went ahead and got my dream journal, wrote down every detail, and went back to sleep. A few days later I have a dream but I can't remember anything about it which is usual for me like I said but this was different, usually I don't think too much about a dream that I can't remember but this one I could not stop thinking about and every time I think about it I have a strange feeling like I need to remember it and I also get a sense of fear when I think about it. About a week later (two days ago) I ago I have another dream abou me using telekinesis, and in this one I am at my school specifically in my science room and it's just me standing alone in the corner but everyone else is there talking (I don't see them but I remember hearing them) but I was just in the corner alone and there is this little black cylinder sitting on the desk about one and a half feet away from me and I lift my hand (right hand) and push it about an inch forward towards the cylinder (my hand stops about five inches away from it) and it falls over and I wake up. I stare at the ceiling again trying to figure out why im having these dreams and I keep playing back the dream in my head like it's a memory and I remember I have that black cylinder from the dream in my backpack (The black cylinder is a film canister) so I get up and grab it and it looks exactly the same as it did in the dream but I think again and I realize I had that same feeling in my arm in the dram but it wasn't as strong (maybe because the object was much lighter) and I still had the feeling in my arm so sat the film canister on my dresser and did what I did in the dream, i thrusted my arm forward stopping just about five inches away from the film canister and... Nothing, it didn't move, and it didn't fall. So I just wrote it in my dream journal and went back to sleep. And then now I'm thinking about it again and I still remember it so well, so I look it up and I find your post on here and I read it and I start to feel so happy and uneasy at the same time because everything you said is almost identical to my dreams, the feeling in the stomach and the chakra that you mentioned, lifting one arm to move the object, the feeling in the arm you used, the way you feel like you forgot something that you needed from the dream and the way I had that dream that I had no memory of but still couldn't stop thinking about it. Something is happening here I don't know what and I don't know why but these are way too similar to just be a coincidence. Ps I told my best friend about me seeing future in my dreams about a month after it started and the said she does it too but everyone thinks she's crazy for it, so I asked her what happens when the thing she had the dream about happens, and she said she starts to feel dejavu and then it happens which is how it is for me and I asked how she knows for sure and she showed me her dream journal and it had a bunch of useless, weird dreams, but there were a few dreams that seemed normal, like conversations and other little scenes, and I said something along the lines of "have all of these normal ones happened" and she said "most of them and it freaked me out and made me happy at the same time because of the fact that someone else was experiencing this too. a reply to: Operations

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Interesting dreams, i can relate, completely. Lucid dreams, are powerful.

I don't know what to tell you 'cept, an awakening is beginning from within, the dream is ending.
edit on 6/19/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GalaxyEyes

I would love to experience dreams like these more frequently than I do. Most of my dreams verge on being nightmares, I mostly end up waking in the morning feeling less rested than I had the night before, due to the complex & surreal, labyrinthine plots which keep me running all night..

I have had some excellent dreams, don't get me wrong - but they are few and far between, adn I would love to be able to exercise more control over them. I have toyed with the idea of cultivating dream awareness in the pursuit of lucidity, but it's never quite 'taken off' for me.

Your thread has inspired me to keep trying, so thanks..

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MGrifka

you need your meds bro....

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The other day i felt at peace. My later dream included building a campsite in a beautiful mountain edge plain and i moved really quick towards a grove of trees i grabbed a stick and woke up.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I bet you've been taken by the secret space programs. Being the type of person who has those types of abilities and your feelings of dread when you're involuntarily taken out of body. Check out this guy's channel he is one the for front of secret space program research right now.

posted on Oct, 28 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Different forms of such powers (depending on what type you mean) are really nothing new, the Army invested in the remote viewing program in the 1970's and there's other examples of this, forms of mind to mind has been in it's fair share of research and development budgets for a long time now.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hi everyone. Apparently I’ve come to the right place.
I’ve had dreams of floating/flying but mostly I’ve had lots and lots of dreams where I have telekenisis. Mike seems to emanate from my mind by my breath has something to do with it (I think). Sometimes I have other powers but most often and most reoccurring are the telekenisis. Sometimes I’ve been in certain places that seem alien to me, not of this world, gold cities with strange flying motorcycle type things. I’ve also had series of alien related dreams that happen over a series of nights and play out like a story or mini series which I’ve written down. Always very entertaining and would make an awesome story if I ever developed them a bit.
But the telekinesis dreams have been happening since I was young, and are so incredibly real that I sometimes wake up, try to move something and it actually moves, at which point I’m ecstatic and tell myself “yes!!!!! Finally!!!!” Only to wake up yet again to my disappointment.
I was wondering if these were sleep apnea related since sometimes I wake up breathing heavy.
Anyway, just sharing my tk experiences with dreaming.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I've been successful with telekinesis one day in my entire life, on multiple occasions that day, but never since. I've been close a few times, where things started to move then snap back. Although I don't sit there all the time trying. I try once in a blue moon.

My own take: Maybe the dreams are there to help you remember what's possible and to make you feel some freedom. Not sure though. I fly in most of my dreams, and it's just second nature in them. I sometimes have to remind myself in my dreams I can fly. I have never flown in real life. But in the dreams it feels really free and I like it.
edit on 14-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join