It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Monsanto Protection Act' Stripped from Senate Bill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
This is not against the American people just the big corps. Why is it that the bad companies are in America? what have you guys done to deserve this
looks like that they want to mess up America and make you number 1 on the hit list for other countries to start a war. I can see the next war will be about food and monsanto attacking other countries but as they are in the US you will also be in danger.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

I see. So they want a monopoly on food. What a great idea, why didn't I think of this first. Imagine the power and wealth you can accumulate.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Does anyone know what the bill actually did? This wasnt a "Monsanto protection act," it was a farmer protection act.

The bill effectively allows a farmer to continue production on crops that for whatever reason are being re-regulated. These are only crops that have been de-regulated in the first place, so basically it is a safety net for farmers who had already purchased seed, and had their next year's economic plan laid out, and the government came in and regulated a certain type of seed.

Read the contents, not just the name. This bill really has zilch to do with Monsanto, aside from the fact that they sell seed.

Why wasnt it called the "Bayer Protection Act," "Syngenta Protection Act," or the "DuPont Protection Act?"

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I don't trust them. This is probably just some slight of hand. They will add it to something else. So just don't stop being vigilant.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Unity_99
I don't trust them. This is probably just some slight of hand. They will add it to something else. So just don't stop being vigilant.

of course they will, what other MO does the evil monsanto have other than deceit. they could care less about health, they just want that bonus, i hope they all rot in hell, the hell of their own making.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join