It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's "blink rate"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I couldn't help to notice BO's furious blink rate in this clip from 2010 WH Correspondents dinner.

Do you think he's nervous over the Jonas Brothers? His casual reference to Predators is troubling, but the setting is benign. YET, BO seems nervous as hell. He also tries to telegraph (a threat) to whomever by looking squarely into the camera.

Is this his usual disposition? I never noticed it before....except maybe the first debate vs Romney.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

"Liars blink less frequently than normal during the lie, and then speed up to around eight times faster than usual afterwards"

Watch his BR ramp up right after the Predator comment....

Was there a specific outside event at the moment that can be influencing his anxiety level?

Wasn't shtf in Pakistan concurrent? OBL hit in the works?

I'll look into it more tomorrow. I just wanted to raise the issue.

edit on 24-9-2013 by VulcanScienceAcademy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by VulcanScienceAcademy

I often wonder if we are pointed in useless directions so we do not talk about the real issues like being able to raise a family in a free and plentiful country.

I am sorry to sound so harsh and yes I know this is ATS and we should discuss anything........But how many times he blinks is about the last thing we should worry about. I could care less if he was a blue unicorn blinking a million times a second if he could make our country free and plentiful again.

At the end of the day both liberals and conservatives want the same thing I believe to be able to raise a family in a free and plentiful country.
edit on 24-9-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I thought we were "Deconstructing Disinformation", not the opposite.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
To be completely fair he has been one to blink, I have in the past seen him do so.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

At the end of the day both liberals and conservatives want the same thing I believe to be able to raise a family in a free and plentiful country.
edit on 24-9-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

this is an assumption, you dont know that.
for all you know they both want the subjugation and decimation of society and the rise of a despotism.

or to give all the kiddies chocolate frogs.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

If are talking about the leaders then yes I agree with you. TPTB could care less about left vs right they control both sides.

But if you are talking about the people I believe 90% want the same things. To be able to live a comfortable and free life and raise a family. Are liberals and conservatives really that different.........NO. TPTB want you to believe they are so they can fill all our heads with useless things to argue about into eternity.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

fair reply (:

thanks. i did mean the leaders.

(:

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I seem to remember someone also pointing out Saddam's excessive blink rate during his speeches condemning American actions during the original Gulf War.

Yup, he's nervous about something.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VulcanScienceAcademy

"The reasons why there is a flurry of blinks after the lie is not really clear. It may be that this flurry is a kind of safety valve, like a release of energy after the tension of lying."

Just another lying Politician.

edit on 24-9-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
You know that lights in your face are bright and hot and dry your eyes out, thats why they blink.

Youd never know not having been in the spot light before.........

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
anybody know morse code?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Maybe the guy had an eyelash in his eye and didn't want to be on camera grossing digging into his eyes with his fingers trying to pry it out and/or his eyes were dry.

Who cares, he was blinking, is there is a conspiracy here?

top topics

join