It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"What About Bob?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
[yvid]

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
KEEP SAILING BOB!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

What about bob is a really great and funny flick. Two of my favorite actors in the same film with Dreyfuss and Murray.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yes, great movie, "death therapy".

That's a good question whether they just had to go with scenes that broke character but, I think they were just good takes anyway!

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I love "What About Bob?"

An older one I can still watch over and over again is "Life" with Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yes, baby steps, remember employees of the NSA and CIA, baby steps to being a balanced human being, without all this paranoia, manipulation, and propaganda.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

greencmp

Yes, great movie, "death therapy".

That's a good question whether they just had to go with scenes that broke character but, I think they were just good takes anyway!

But doesn't it make you curious as to just how much of it was ad-lib? Did Dreyfus and Murray really actually hate each other in real life so the movie was a double entendre or did they play off each other and it was barely controlled chaos? A comedy that well written, acted, and directed has got to have stories!
( Oh and don't you love the storm the night before the interview? Everytime Dreyfus snarled something nasty to Bob the lightning broke and thunder howled! Hahahahaha!!!!!)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I can't imagine murray and dreyfuss not being buds in real life. I don't know however, but murray was like that in all of his movies.

Even where the buffalo roam, playing hunter s thomphson. not as good as depp imo, as a side note, but he did a brilliant job of being hunter, yet was still entirely bill.

and still the distantly strange, off putting, bizarre guy.. who sort of wouldn't leave you alone.

damn they keep playing the same old crap om tv here, why don't they put on a good movie like this, I could sit down and enjoy that tonight, as I prepare for another bollocks night of sport sport sport and god damn sport, because hey we're australians and we love our sports puts gun in mouth ya football pulls trigger.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Great movie. I wish I could take a vacation from my problems!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What About Bob ? and Life both great funny movies strangely plenty of people out there never heard or seen them...if you one these people go and watch it !

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
One of the best comedies out there.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I agree with the latest posts that not only is it one of the funniest comedies ever made, it is relatively unknown! Wonder if it's in the "cult" class yet! hahahahaha!

top topics

join