It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This lady could be spot on. But i still am skeptical of the true nature of the world.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

jtma508
reply to post by Bicent76

They're ALL frontmen for the corrupt rein-holders. This Administration is no different than those that preceded it. All of TPTB have become increasingly brazen in recent years. They have sufficiently stacked the deck so that there are no consequences to their actions. DeLay money laundering? Case tossed. No one is EVER held accountable. Again I'll ask, 7 years past the economic corn-holing TPTB gave us and how many have been prosecuted? Remember, it was Richard Nixon who said so many years ago, 'If the President does it, it isn't illegal'.

The system has been hijacked and while all you mudders can't get your collective heads out of the Obama-this / Bush-that circle-jerk it continues to implode. Keep up the good work.

I would star this post a thousand times if I could. Please, YOU keep up the good work

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

You prove my point, you posted just to ridicule me, no debate.......why so much hate, don't you have anything better to do with your time.

Have a nice day.......there...you see how easy that is.

edit on 27-9-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

UnifiedSerenity

Ex_MislTech

einstein121

Ex_MislTech
reply to post by einstein121

The Kleptocratic Plutocrats own our politicians and the entire system and the
elections are rigged via the method shown in the film "Hacking Democracy".

can you provide a link to hacking democracy please

As requested...

Hacking Democracy

But realize that even if we had gotten Gore he is a Club of Rome member
and part of the puppets of the potomac as well.

Red team and blue team are both owned by the same plutocrats, and
just play opposing roles in a political theater that is a spectator sport at
best for the ppl who believe in the illusion of choice.

Goethe

“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”

edit on 26-9-2013 by Ex_MislTech because: addendum

I had a dream last night. I was having a conversation with an angel in full military armor. He was very stern and declared, "We are at war!" It was a war over ideology of mind and heart. The enemy has sown much hatred and anger and we as brothers and sisters are fighting each other. I got the distinct feeling in this dream that it's reaching a crescendo, and things are about to get much worse. How do you feel when your children are bitterly fighting and turning their backs on one another? Now imagine your worst enemy has been turning them against each other and is gleefully sitting back laughing as we destroy each other.
edit on 26-9-2013 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

The method is called "Divide and Rule".

Divide and Rule - divide and conquer

If the serfs are too busy fussing amongst each other then they can perform their political Houdini.

You distract the crowd before you perform a trick, this was done with the 23 dead seals,
this was done with Benghazi, etc etc....

The admin under bush did it as well, and others before him too.

As was also said by Machiavelli, if you have an enemy what you need is another enemy then
trick them into hating each other.

Such as class warfare, drug war, prison industrial complex, military industrial complex,
and political parties, etc etc....

Machiavelli

These are some of the VERY old tools used in what some term "state craft" but its more
accurate called manipulation, deception, lying, etc etc...

Brzezinski showed concern that the world was waking up to the way things REALLY work...

The NWO fear the Global Awakening to the myriad of lies

They know what is coming and they are preparing for it.

They are now very good at hiding just how evil they are, and use the media to portray
themselves as helping the world and use political marketing.

When they delivered GMO food to Haiti, the Haitians found out and burned it rather then
eat it because they knew it caused sterilization and cancer in test rats.

Haiti burns GMO seeds

GMO linked to many issues including sterility

In their dark hearts the globalists are the same evil ppl that made 3rd world colonization kill millions.

If the serfs rise against the deceivers I have no doubt they will do anything including
nuclear weapons to hold onto their global domination scheme.

Any and all of their weapons are on the table against the citizens, and thus the
1.6 billion hollow point bullets to be used for domestic issues via DHS.

This is just one of many reasons I say "the cities will not be safe" when it goes full tilt.

Good Luck to all the good ppl...
Your going to need it...
edit on 28-9-2013 by Ex_MislTech because: content

<< 1  2   >>

join