It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This lady could be spot on. But i still am skeptical of the true nature of the world.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Be nice.
edit on Tue Sep 24 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by einstein121

It would be wonderful if you could give us a little bio of the video , so that we may make a decision as whether to watch it or not , thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Brilliant. She was spot on.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

It would be wonderful if you could give us a little bio of the video , so that we may make a decision as whether to watch it or not , thanks.

sorry...

Judge Jeanine Pirro Slams Obama: ‘Who Celebrates The Anniversary Of A Financial Crisis?’

Last night on her Fox News program, Judge Jeanine Pirro asked a question that we wish we had asked last week: who celebrates the anniversary of a financial crisis?

“I don’t know about you,” Pirro said in her opening statement, “but when I was a kid, we celebrated Christmas, Thanksgiving, and an occasional President’s birthday. Well, actually only the ones that got us off from school.”

Sidebar here: yes, there really was a time when Abraham Lincoln’s birthday and George Washington’s birthday were school holidays. We think those two days should still be school holidays.

“This week,” Pirro continued, “President Obama chose to celebrate the fifth anniversary of the near-collapse of Wall Street with a backdrop of women dressed appropriately in black. Who does that?”

It’s a very good question. It’s also important to note that the speech to which Pirro refers was delivered in the wake of the Washington Navy Yard shooting and was little more than a hyper-partisan attack on Republicans. The optics of that speech as set against a national tragedy were bad enough that even the Morning Joe gang took notice.

“Should we now celebrate the 84th anniversary of the stock market crash in 1929?” an incredulous Pirro asked.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sorry, I couldn't get past the cross-eyed Fox News bimbo talking points over-emphasize some words so the morons get the hint bit.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

EnochWasRight

Brilliant. She was spot on.

Thank you for your reply

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Meh, a little bit of melodrama goes a long way with the talking heads. Just ask Maddow, Matthews or Schultz or even the uber failure Olbermann.

But she did pretty much hit it on the head.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by signalfire

Meh, a little bit of melodrama goes a long way with the talking heads. Just ask Maddow, Matthews or Schultz or even the uber failure Olbermann.

But she did pretty much hit it on the head.

I agree. IE my thread title.

but she did ok.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
She always hits the nail on the head- most of the time anyways. I agree with her on a lot of things- except for her views on smoke(but thats another story).

I like the fact that she doesnt hold back- and tells it like it is.

One of the very few people on 'TV NEWS' whom I will loan an ear to listen to anymore.

She knows the law- and very few 'hosts' on tv can compete with that. Especially commentators who give legal opinions on when they arent even lawyers.

But if all you got to say bad about her is 'crosseye"- then that means you have nothing of importance to say on the matter.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
She said the Obama Administration is the most incompetent in history.

She laughed at Nancy Pelosi.

She pointed out some boondoggles.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
if america has not figured out obama is a commie and the fema camps are for you and yours i feel sorry for them .

it is all part of the game being played

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
when all is wrong can someone really point a finger at one person, no no.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I would have to ask if this woman actually saw the Presidents speech. Because her remarks couldn't be more wrong.
He starts off talking about the shooting at the shipyard.
Full transcript: President Obama’s Sept. 16 speech on the economy and the navy yard shooting

This is what he said. Her edited video of course leaves this out.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Good afternoon, everybody. Please have a seat. Before I begin, let me say a few words about the tragedy that’s unfolding not far away from here, at the Washington Navy Yard. That’s part of why our event today was delayed. I’ve been briefed by my team on the situation. We still don’t know all the facts. But we do know that several people have been shot, and some have been killed. So we are confronting yet another mass shooting. And today it happened on a military installation in our nation’s capital. It’s a shooting that targeted our military and civilian personnel. These are men and women who were going to work, going their job protecting all of us. They’re patriots. And they know the dangers of serving abroad, but today they faced the unimaginable violence that they wouldn’t have expected here at home. So we offer our gratitude to the Navy and local law enforcement, federal authorities and the doctors who’ve responded with skill and bravery. I’ve made it clear to my team that I want the investigation to be seamless so that federal and local authorities are working together. And as this investigation moves forward, we will do everything in our power to make sure whoever carried out this cowardly act is held responsible. In the meantime, we send our thoughts and prayers to all at the Navy Yard who’ve been touched by this tragedy. We thank them for their service. We stand with the families of those who’ve been harmed. They’re gonna need our love and support. And as we learn more about the courageous Americans who died today, their lives, their families, their patriotism, we will honor their service to the nation they helped to make great. And obviously, we’re gonna be investigating thoroughly what happened, as we do so many of these shootings, sadly, that have happened, and do everything that we can to try to prevent them.

Then she whines way are we this and that. She must know nothing about how the government works unless she wants him to be a dictator. Because congress has to pass things for him to sign.

Then she say you can't keep your doctor under Obamacare. She is wrong again because most of the people will be able to keep their doctors. If your doctor is in the network then you can still keep him.

Just another typical Obama hit piece put out FOX made for people who don't know anything.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Where was this cross eyed bimbo living at when Reagan was in office?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

She took the words right outta my mouth.. This regime is the worst ever, I have never seen such idiocracy in my life..

There is absolutely NOTHING.. To brag about with the Obama, administration nothing, osama bid laden? LOL this administration rode the coat tails of the previous presidents for that...

I think the only way to stop downward spiral is to impeach this dumb ass..

Obama, is an idiot man.. Just look at his presidential jacket for the past 5 years.

Its funny as hell to see a talking head on Faux, be right, and on top of that present the facts to back it up..

Even liberals should be ashamed of the state of affairs of our country.. A indecisive POTUS? That is bad enough...

That is also a sign of an idiot...

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

buster2010

I am hoping your using satire...

Obama, is of the same pedigree as Carter...

Do some research on the two...

Allot of similarities.. Just this regime, has some serious scandals...
edit on 24-9-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It's pretty obvious (isn't it always?) what the intent of this thread is. I couldn't watch the entire video. But I will comment on one of her observations: She bemoans the 'class warfare' that has apparently overtaken the country. I'm quite sure what she is really saying is that she objects to the vilification of the 1%. I get that. But wasn't the REAL class warfare when the players on Wall Street, The Big Banks, et al raped the country through their malfeasance, financial capriciousness, and outright fraud and then prevail on their friends in government to bail them out? While the rest of us lost our jobs, homes, retirement, and home equity THEY banked huge bonuses and scooped-up the flotsam and jetsam that used to be the wealth of the middle class at bargain basement prices. The fact that over the last 6yrs an historically unprecedented accretion of wealth into the top percentiles of the population has taken place is beyond argument. And that wealth came from the rest of us. She can whine about sticks and stones all she wants. But to me at least, the gloves came off in class warfare when THEY raped the economy. Most of what ails this country is a result of decisions specifically made to benefit the wealthy: wars over oil and banking, legislation, tax incentives, bailouts, etc. For all the fraud perpetrated back in 2007-2008 exactly how many people have been prosecuted? Exactly.

War on.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

There was/is no celebration of the anniversary of a financial crisis any more than there was a celebration the anniversary of 911!

BLARGH! Much ado about nothing.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

buster2010

Why is it that liberals lead with hate and ridicule even when they can find a fact or two to spin and debate.

Are you really that inadequate in your lease in life that you can't be civil ....even a little bit?

To stay on the OP this lady does tell it like it is and certain people hate that, makes her double good.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Bravo! Excellent! Exactly!!! I logged in just so I could star your comment. Wall Street (in collusion with our bought-and-paid-for elected reps) have bled us dry -- stealing from homeowners, investors, even depositors, and virtually all taxpayers. Corporate welfare FAR exceeds public welfare, especially considering the incentives created to send our jobs (and dollars) overseas... and over-regulation designed to destroy competition... even self-sufficiency (total dependence on our corporate masters... but don't complain when you're making peanuts and the CEO is making millions... aren't you lucky they gave you a job at all? Look how much harder they work than you!). Let's not forget the foreign aid (another form of welfare, including the means to make war) we send to friend and "foes" alike...

And to protect themselves and continue to pillage and plunder, they instigate class warfare, inciting the 99% to blame their fellow Americans first. It's all the fault of the takers -- that darn 47%! It's all the fault of those deadbeat homeowners who bought McMansions! It's the Dems! No, it's the Repubs! It's the Boomers! No, it's Gen Y! Wait, maybe it's all the fault of the Jews... or the Atheists... or the Christians! No -- I have it... It's the gays who want to get married!!!

Divide and conquer.

It's not over yet. Nothing has been done to stop the systemic fraud and abuse that really brought us to our knees, and next time it will be worse. Even the settlement between the state AGS and the mortgage servicers only required the banksters to stop the abuses for three years... The only difference between now and then is that today, the federal govt owns 90%+ of all mortgage notes via QE3. All those MBSs are "mortgage backed securities;" i.e. mortgage notes. Nothing can go wrong there, right? RIGHT??? As another ATS member postulated recently after being encouraged by the Realtors Association to fight legislation that would compromise property rights, is the end game a nationalization of housing? It sure looks like it to me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join