It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not sure if this is the right area but Help me find a gaming mouse please?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by menneni

Ok thanks, People keep warning me away from the zowie because it is a unknown but for something insanely accurate im willing to take a chance so thanks for the advice. By the way do you know of a good mouse pad? i have the steelseries XXL and i cant stand it i want something tough but smooth if you know of any thanks?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by menneni

Hi sorry for bugging you again but is this the mouse you have?

www.overclockers.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Sry for late answer, i hope you got the mouse you were looking for. About Zowie as a brand, yeah i know it is not very known brand. But for the better, it's a "ESL-mouse" in some sense. You know, Electronic Sports League. Designed by Heaton, professional CS-player. Used by many pros, designed by one. And i like it.

And yeah, i got the black EC1 eVo. I payed about 50 euros (~40 squid, ~65 usd) couple years ago from some random finnish netstore.

About mousepads, i have had a share of those too, the best i've had is my current, ULTI-MAT, very large, fine fabric with good tolerance to damage / wear.

Worst i had might be razer speedmat or something like that, fabric based also, but weared off very quickly. I thought it was a "monday-piece" so purchased another one. -> same thing. One of my favorite small pads was teflon surfaced, razer's pad with 2 different surfaces, for speed and other for control. Quite nice overall, except too small for flying with choppers in BF-series.

Would not change my setup from Zowie & Ultimat, it's that good, IMHO, and i've been around.

OFC, these are personal preferences. I hope you're happy with any purchase you make. Sad truth is that there is so much crap on the market that you wouldn't believe.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

benrl

DreamerOracle
Anything with Razer on it.....I use a Microsoft Habu ..old but goody...Gaming Mice

Only if you are okay with it breaking just out of warranty...

My tron keyboard just died on me today, Im not kidding, just went to turn on my computer and it flashed twice and died.

I like Razer but this isn't the first time something like thats happened to me, if only the build quality was higher, pay too much for it to break after a year.

I never rely on warranty... they are only switches/buttons easy to replace or rewire

edit on 14-10-2013 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

DreamerOracle

benrl

DreamerOracle
Anything with Razer on it.....I use a Microsoft Habu ..old but goody...Gaming Mice

My tron keyboard just died on me today, Im not kidding, just went to turn on my computer and it flashed twice and died.

I like Razer but this isn't the first time something like thats happened to me, if only the build quality was higher, pay too much for it to break after a year.

I never rely on warranty... they are only switches/buttons easy to replace or rewire

I shouldn't have to solder a consumer product, its that kind of attitude that allows for Game releases with game ending bugs, phones with known flaws to be "patched" at launch, and vital firmware updates to products weeks after first launch.

Im tired of companies not beta and field testing their crap to the fullest, Just because I am capable of fixing this crap doesn't mean I should have to.

The 10 year old microsoft keyboard I have works better than that tron ever did, there is no excuse for that kind of build quality.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

benrl

DreamerOracle

benrl

DreamerOracle

I shouldn't have to solder a consumer product, its that kind of attitude that allows for Game releases with game ending bugs, phones with known flaws to be "patched" at launch, and vital firmware updates to products weeks after first launch.

Im tired of companies not beta and field testing their crap to the fullest, Just because I am capable of fixing this crap doesn't mean I should have to.

The 10 year old microsoft keyboard I have works better than that tron ever did, there is no excuse for that kind of build quality.

Yeah, i agree 100% on this one. Me too, i'm so sick of companies not doing their test-work properly. The crap what comes out nowadays, is amazing, sort of.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join