It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

uploads not working for me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't know why but the new and improved ATS will not let me upload pics for a new avatar.. it's jpeg and with size limits but when I set the file using browse in the upload box... I get nothing even when I click on the upload button ?/

any suggestions?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

First thing I would do is close your browser completely and clear your internet history, cache, and cookies. Then come back, log in and try again. If it still doesn't work, then go to the following link and update your Java:

www.java.com...

One or both of those should do the trick. If not, then you might want to try using a different browser. Which browser are you using now?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

ok, I'll try that but I know Java is working correctly so it might be an old cooking in cache... I regularly clean them out and use a variety of programs to do it ..... after all... real internet security is nonexistent if they want to hack you.... I saw on The Hacker News Network that there is a zero-day flaw in windows explorer ? what ever that is hole in all microsoft browsers .... Microsoft should call them Swiss browsers because of the many holes in it ....

new topics

join