It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation : The whores name explained

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

It's just a test, dying here is just dying in the simulation. The 1st Death!
Its mortal punishment for letting it get to the point of having to get the chip, when everything our country stood for was against the chip.
Selling out to Foreign Countries that will demand we take the chip, or no capital or loans. They want to track the slaves they bought for the next 100+ years!
Punishment for being complicit, cuz if you know and your not stopping it, your complicit and just as guilty!
If everyone is doing something wrong, then there is no one to stand up for whats right!
Ignorance is bliss!

This has all played out elsewhere in the Universe, this big money control game. Earth isn't first!

It would be Naive to think money was first invented on Earth!

That's why the idols upset him and made him jealous. It reminded him of all the heartache he went through before! He knew the Creatures and People the Idols Represented! During the exodus.

Look what Jesus did at the bazaar, its not new to them!

The way they did up the actor that played the devil, they made him look like our president!

Gotta see some video of it.

When I seen it the premiere night, 1st thought was, that prophecy is complete! The AC announces to the world he is the Devil!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

I truly believe the Woe Woe Babylon is burning, is a description of 911, and the millstone is right after ward, so we are about due for the millstone!!

Have you double checked if your belief that Babylon is NY is compatible with whats actually said in the Bible?

The Babylon that burned in Revelation was said to have the blood of saints and holy men. Jesus accused Jerusalem, NOT New York of this crime.

Please, if you are going to discuss Biblical eschatology, try and use the Bible as a guideline. Don't just apply "Babylon" to anything you fancy.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   

This has all played out elsewhere in the Universe, this big money control game. Earth isn't first!

It would be Naive to think money was first invented on Earth!

Please express your views on this concept in your own thread. Its simply impolite to derail somebody elses threads with unrelated concepts.
edit on 21-9-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

A secret society built and placed New York on a Ley Line.

DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Stonehedge and Baalbek and then some all connect on the same ley line!

The placement of the City was pre-ordained!

Other Translations of the Millstone is grinding stone.

If you look up ancient grinding stones, they resemble asteroids or heavenly bodies!

Not many cities have come to this fate. I named a few I could think of Sodom and Gamorah, and Puna Punku, Tower of Babel.

The site of Puna Punku is mind blowing, so many amazing things about this place, crazy thing about it, is the site was obliterated by something, and best guess is meteorite!

Check out the Ley lines, and the same people who made sure the ley lines lined up, made sure to have a Giant statue of a women there. Like they were teasing the prophecy!

I didnt put much interest in ley lines til I seen this.

google: DC new york ley line
and: grinding stones
edit on 21-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: and: grinding stones

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

That does not address what I said earlier.

You have your own beliefs on this subject. Just what is stopping you from starting your own thread?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

But, like I said before...

I don't make topics.

The topic is money isn't it, and the source of money?

People seem to think Heaven is this nice jolly place.

Its a Military establishment that has a house of Elders, A council of Angels, and the leaders themselves.

They have strict protocol to follow.

What we have here, the devil has mimicked from Worlds God has hosted. The UN mimics Gods Council, God even has his own version of the internet! but his is universal wireless!

We all know the Devil is alive and well and represents Earth in this council! The self proclaimed ruler of Earth! Because no other man could claim Earths seat at the table.

In Job, The devil had to approach this council for permission to harm a protected and watched...Job!

There was a great war in heaven, A great calamity. 1/3 went with lucifer, and fell to Earth and brought with them things they liked about Gods kingdom. They wanted to create their own kingdom from the sweat of Humans! The issue is, We belong to the guy, the other 2/3rds the Chose.

A Democracy! If 2/3rds sided with Lucifer, then we might be calling someone else God today!

Here in Revelations 12 KJV:
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Right before this verse is the Jesus Birthday Star code.

As you can see in these verses, the Kingdom of Heaven is destroyed, its gone, no one has anything! they fought, and like war there were no victors!

But, He is rebuilding....

I'm sorry, if I have some tough pills to swallow.
edit on 21-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: typos

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Try this scorpion.

While reading those chapters, just picture it being NY.

If we even make it to 2016, will our 1st woman President be from NY?

Yours mind eye, will see it!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

But, like I said before... I don't make topics.

You are starting YOUR topic right here, in MY thread. So stop derailing others threads.

You have been filling up the last 3 pages with your own concepts revolving around 9/11, New York, ley lines, asteroids and what not. All these things belong in its own threads, or elsewhere. Not on a thread where the subject matter has already been defined.

I prefer to use the Bible as a guideline while discussing Biblical eschatology. You don't. Clearly, our methodologies are poles apart. So we have nothing to discuss.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

excuse me, but your topic is the Whore of Revelations! that is about to receive a millstone

If that had of been a topic about Genesis , I would have wrote about Adam or Noah, I was gonna put a Genesis verse in here that was related. good thing I didn't.

I see the relationship and symbology to Babylon, absolutely, like the Bronze Bull in the middle of the city with its own security!

Yeah, i see it!

I'm not a derailer,

I am an informer!
edit on 21-9-2013 by AbleEndangered because: added: im not a derailer, i am an informer

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ok, Scorpion,

I see your point.

For now on, when i see a thread about the mark, or whore or anything in the revelation series that I'm passionate about, and your the OP.

I will go play with the other kids and let a good thread sit dormant without any debate.

good thing this wasn't about the 7 seals, bowls or trumpets!

cuz I go apeshirt over those!

Good luck, peace, stay safe, and question everything!!

I wont ever glance back in.. I promise

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

sk0rpi0n

But, like I said before... I don't make topics.

You are starting YOUR topic right here, in MY thread. So stop derailing others threads.

You have been filling up the last 3 pages with your own concepts revolving around 9/11, New York, ley lines, asteroids and what not. All these things belong in its own threads, or elsewhere. Not on a thread where the subject matter has already been defined.

I prefer to use the Bible as a guideline while discussing Biblical eschatology. You don't. Clearly, our methodologies are poles apart. So we have nothing to discuss.

The reason that Biblical eschatology becomes difficult is because over time so many people have applied it to their times or the times that came before them with each world leader or event that caused destruction.

But let me throw some things out there from my perspective as a Bible reader and believer:

Jesus said that the times of the end will be like it was in the days of Noah
Jesus said that God tells us the end from the beginning
Time is cyclical, not chronological
Events happen over and over and over.

In film, the concept is called "The Rule of Twos", in other words, something in the narrative happens early and you see it again later as part of the resolution. The Bible contains "twos", you see something early then you see it again later as part of the moral lesson. I mentioned Judah and Thamar, because there's something in there that not only has the moral lesson, but the future reference. We should never dismiss any event in the OT because it might happen again.

I am going to say this, I am a Bible believer. Not only do I believe in the literal events, I also believe in the moral lessons and I believe in the symbology, but at the same time I want to know what it meant to the writer of the passages that have symbolism. That's why Revelation is so difficult for some people because they try to apply it to their understanding.

But if we look at what the Bible is saying about a particular people or nation, why don't we go look at what their writers said about their eschatology.

Every religion has an eschatology, as well as creation story and flood story. As we find comparisons in the old creation and flood stories from Sumer to Mexico, that has led me to believe that all people at one time worshiped the same God but that through migrations took with them the same stories. And with eschatology of different religions, there also is a consistent theme throughout. So it leads me to believe that a great event of tribulation will occur because too many ancient religions also point to the same thing.

For instance, from Shambhala, the ancient Tibetans believed the last great warrior will ride a white horse and slay all the evil men before he marries his beautiful wife to carry her away. Is this a theme in Revelation? Yes, the rider on the white horse and the Bride of Christ being carried away.

I would mention also the Eddas of the Vikings, we aren't sure if the stories of the Eddas and their eschatology of Ragnarok came after Christianity there, so there still is some debate over that, but Ragnarok is an eschatology.

That's why I mentioned Semiramis and Artemis, because those are what John knew about when he wrote Revelation. So he was comparing this future event with the only words he knew in his time.

We see Revelation happening in Egypt right now, their bread costs a day's wage. So why are Americans arrogant about not thinking it could ever happen here? It did happen here during the Great Depression. Have we been removed so many generations from the Great Depression that we have forgotten that? And during WWII, no one could buy or sell unless they had ration stamps issued by the government.

Before the Whore of Babylon is fulfilled, wait until the four horsemen go throughout the world to bring economic collapse worldwide. Economic collapse leads to fighting for daily necessities, that leads to illness and plague because people have no food, that leads to a leader who will say he can provide those daily necessities if you believe him and he will protect you. We saw that same scenario played out in 1925 to 1945. That was a precursor. I have no doubt John saw Adolph Hitler in a vision, but at the same time, John will only use images that he knew the words for. And if it happened once, it could happen again.

John lived during the time of Nero and Domition, so he was telling us to look at these men and understand that it was not Nero or Domition, but the belief system and psychology of those men and in the end, men will have the same psychology and belief system.

The illusion of economics is only one facet of the impending world end.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
the vatican (vatica=divining; can=serpent) does run many of the institutions that pertain to corp/ banking (knights of malta, columbus, etc-->Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Trilateral Commission, etc), the FED; as well, many of the occult practices come out of babylon, including the use of money magic control...

when she falls the men of commerce will cry.

Recommend more research; the symbolisms and terms make it pretty obvious.

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

you both need to watch "Zeitgeist debunked"

that dude took the obvious con of 911 and attached it to a lot of lies and half-truths + the pagan occult institutions who co-opted Christianity for power and control.

In Geneva Bible (oldest/best) Christ never says that Peter is the rock to build a church on, but that faith in Christ is the rock on which His church is to be built. We do NOT need an intermediary to pray to God.

Christ came to legally allow us to have authority over evil here. This is why Christ is denied and maligned: He is our true source of empowerment over evil.

youtube: Transformations 1

Christian revivals in recent years have defeated evil and made politicians accountable: this is what tptb want us to ignore so they can continue to divide and rule:

youtu.be...
edit on 22-9-2013 by Verum1quaere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Verum1quaere

the vatican (vatica=divining; can=serpent) does run many of the institutions that pertain to corp/ banking (knights of malta, columbus, etc-->Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), Trilateral Commission, etc), the FED; as well, many of the occult practices come out of babylon, including the use of money magic control...

when she falls the men of commerce will cry.

Recommend more research; the symbolisms and terms make it pretty obvious.

A lot of "Babylon" candidates can be associated with having ties with powerful entities. If you want an answer that is Biblical, then you are going to have to use the Bible as a guideline.

The whore (aka the great city) is accused of having the blood of saints and prophets. Jesus accused only ONE city of this serious crime... if you can find that city, you would unveiled the identity of the whore / Babylon.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yes I know. If you will reread what I wrote you will see I was disagreeing with his comment, which I included.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Nostrenominon

Nothing about history can be accurately ascertained from the Bible. Sorry. There are just way too many ideas and analogies stolen from previous religions and cultures, and jumbled up out of order into a completely new "story". I have a hard time applying anything in the Bible to literal history, even if it might be true.
Why? Because the Bible is like a cup of water. There might be truths and mistruths within it, and dirt in the water represent these mistruths. But just because most of the water might be clean, would you still drink it if it was mixed with drops of mud? What if it was 50% mud? What if it was 99% mud? Bottom line, you can't mix poison with water and expect not to get sick.

You talk about lies and truths, and half truths, well I imagine you are one of those people who watch the "Zeitgeist" movie, well that is a good example of lies mixed with truth and half truths. Mostly the part concerning Christ in the movie, most of it is just that, much of it is flat out lies, and misinformation.

Wrong, the Bible has been proven over and over to be historically accurate, their is no mistruths only misunderstandings out of ignorance.

Wrong again that ideas came from other religions and cultures. Some of those ideas are similar because some of those events were true, but they were recorded by other peoples in their own way, separate from God's official word which he focused on through his chosen people. The multiple flood accounts for example is the most well known event recorded by people all over the world with variations of what occurred, but the general story's all share similarities.

Prophecies those pertaining to Jesus Christ for example all filled to the letter. Everyone can have their own interpretations of future end times events, because of the strong symbolism used, but some things, have come to pass (Israel back as a nation) and you can see some more things seem to be on the way to being fullfilled.

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Kaboose

Nostrenominon

Nothing about history can be accurately ascertained from the Bible. Sorry. There are just way too many ideas and analogies stolen from previous religions and cultures, and jumbled up out of order into a completely new "story". I have a hard time applying anything in the Bible to literal history, even if it might be true.
Why? Because the Bible is like a cup of water. There might be truths and mistruths within it, and dirt in the water represent these mistruths. But just because most of the water might be clean, would you still drink it if it was mixed with drops of mud? What if it was 50% mud? What if it was 99% mud? Bottom line, you can't mix poison with water and expect not to get sick.

You talk about lies and truths, and half truths, well I imagine you are one of those people who watch the "Zeitgeist" movie, well that is a good example of lies mixed with truth and half truths. Mostly the part concerning Christ in the movie, most of it is just that, much of it is flat out lies, and misinformation.

Wrong, the Bible has been proven over and over to be historically accurate, their is no mistruths only misunderstandings out of ignorance.

Wrong again that ideas came from other religions and cultures. Some of those ideas are similar because some of those events were true, but they were recorded by other peoples in their own way, separate from God's official word which he focused on through his chosen people. The multiple flood accounts for example is the most well known event recorded by people all over the world with variations of what occurred, but the general story's all share similarities.

Prophecies those pertaining to Jesus Christ for example all filled to the letter. Everyone can have their own interpretations of future end times events, because of the strong symbolism used, but some things, have come to pass (Israel back as a nation) and you can see some more things seem to be on the way to being fullfilled.

Dude you're a zombie if you believe that garbage. The Bible and Zeitgeist arere both filled with misinformation, mostly the bible, however. If you're gonna sit there and deny thousands of years of repeated archetypes passed down from culture to culture and believe that Christianity was somehow separate from this, you're insane.

Horus, Krishna, Mithra, Dionysus, just to name a few.

Go ahead and google their names.

EACH and EVERY one of the names I mentioned had ALL of the following happen to them THOUSANDS of years before "Jesus":

Born of a virgin (immaculate conception)
Born on Winter Solstice (christmas)
Crucified a martyr
Resurrected 3 days later...

Is it any wonder that Christians have no idea where the symbolism from their own religion even comes from?

Take Easter for example. If you're a Christian, without using Google, do you really know why a Easter Bunny and Eggs are used? Bunnies don't lay eggs, so why the awkward combination?

Well the first thing you need to know is it has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity or Jesus in general for that matter, and the symbolic holiday of Easter has been celebrated for thousands and thousands of years before Christianity.

Because, it is the Spring Equinox under the disguise of Easter. The word Easter stems from Ishtar, the Babylonian goddess of fertility. Fertility, is what "easter" is all about, but really we'll call it the Spring Equinox because that is what it represents, the beginning of Spring.

Rabbits are known reproduce faster than most mammals, therefore they symbolize fertility, and creation, as in the creation of new life in spring vegetation and the Earth's approach to the sun in its elliptical orbit.

Eggs represent fertility, obviously. So these in conjunction are merely esoteric symbols that have nothing to do with Christianity, they are more of a pagan astronomical/astrological celebration of the changing of the seasons. Most Christianity is veiled astronomy/astrology, and all of Christianity can be traced back to Egypt.

But I'm sure they told you that in church.
edit on 24-9-2013 by Nostrenominon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

nice thread skorpion, but id have to agree with you where you told me that jerusalem was the whore of revelation.
(in that thread i made of the vatican being the harlot.)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join