It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA To the Stars and beyond!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The Man In Charge Of The NSA Modeled His Office After The Bridge Of The Starship Enterprise

Privacy: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the NSA, as it enters every computer and pries whatever data can be stolen and recorded in perpetuity. Its ongoing mission: to explore the internet and all TCP/IP packets, to seek out new emails, phone records, backdoors, webcams and bank accounts, to boldly go where no man with or without a search warrant has gone before

The Man In Charge Of The NSA Modeled His Office After The Bridge Of The Starship Enterprise

Just found this interesting as we struggle to maintain focus on the cutbacks and spending of our Government branches. I cannot even imagine what this little office remodel cost to build. However as it is one of the most awesome Government offices I have seen to date. Makes me wonder if the NSA is holding back some information on the future and our connectivity to the greater galactic alliance?

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 18-9-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The reason I decided to place this in the NWO forum is simply because I think as we progress into the near future and towards an open disclosure on the types of technologies which up until now have been kept secret, this office remodel boldly puts one foot forward towards the 21st century and all that will represent for global humanity in the next 100 years.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

How the NSA plans to avoid future leaks: replace employees with machines

NSA director Gen. Keith Alexander might have had a difficult time recruiting hackers at the Def Con and Black Hat security conferences, but he might not need to recruit again anytime soon. Speaking at a cybersecurity conference in New York City — where he sat down with the heads of the FBI and CIA — he told an audience that he'd like to replace the vast majority of his employees and contractors with machines. No joke.

www.theverge.com...

If he could not find hackers, how does he expect to maintain his machine force from being hacked? I am sorry, I have avoided the NSA subjects until now.
edit on 18-9-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Sitting in the Captains chair listening to this.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hmmmmm I wonder how would alien civilizations react if they found out NSA was listening to them?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Why would they care?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Must be an old school trekkie.
Look at the new bridge

top topics

join