It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrifying: 120 Elk found Dead Nearby Crop Circle Or UFO Landing Site!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This is scary! Really! More than 120 Elk were found dead 20 miles north of Las Vegas, at Buena Vista Ranch, that were found on August 26 2013. Within a few hundred feet there was a crop circle that was visible from KRQE's News Helicopter. The Elk were found in close proximity to each other suggesting they were not killed by a virus...

edit on 18-9-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is scary! Really!

For the Elk no doubt but given the options of ET causing this or Hemorrhagic Disease I'd go for the latter as there seems to be no reports that the Elk were mutilated , plus its the right time of the year for Hemorrhagic Disease
Hemorragic Disease

As for the crop circle

It's not really a crop circle

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

While there do seem to be a lot of news articles on the dead elk, the circle in the video doesn't look any different than any other pivot system used in modern farming.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

At Some point I had to test out my new 7.62 Heckler and Koch 666
I was clearing a circle and just about to finish the last point on the star.
That is about when the Helicopter showed up.

A bad man can't find any peace amongst the jersey housewives these days.

Nor even Elk evidently.

Good God Almighty,what will become of them when The Mall Falls,

and the creek runs dry? S&F

Can you imagine?
edit on 18-9-2013 by Wildmanimal because: Typo

edit on 18-9-2013 by Wildmanimal because: add goodie

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This is tragic, I pray they did not suffer, but perhaps they hemorrhaged and that is why they are saying it is the hemorrhagic fever. The picture of the alleged crop circle does not look off worlder to me, that and as the stewards of earth they would not kill the elk. Sounds like something else killed the poor elk.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Toromos
While there do seem to be a lot of news articles on the dead elk, the circle in the video doesn't look any different than any other pivot system used in modern farming.

It would be worth somebodyt finding this location on google maps.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
maybe it was them humans with boards...deep in the night when they were trying to make the circles...some of the elk got in the way. The rampant humans went "overboard" with the boards...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
So what Killed them..?

"Hemorrhagic disease (HD), a vector-borne disease of white-tailed deer (WTD, Odocoileus virginianus), is caused by two related orbiviruses, epizootic hemorrhagic disease virus (EHDV) and bluetongue virus (BTV). Hemorrhagic disease viruses are considered the most important viral agents affecting deer populations in the United States. Although elk have been known to be exposed to these viruses, there is no evidence that elk are ever affected by the disease."

Taken from Here.. fw.ky.gov...

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

edit on 18-9-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Can someone point me to an article that supports the idea of 120 elk dropping dead over night from the same disease? I've always been led to believe that sick animals naturally seek solace rather than bunch together when they die, unless they have quite a sophisticated social structure ala Elephants?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Interesting thread, S&F ... independent of whether or not there's a link to anything 'otherworldly'. However, there seems to have been a similar case in Wyoming back in 2004:

Elk deaths baffle New Mexico game officials

In 2004, something was slowly killing hundreds of elk in Wyoming. Wildlife biologists and veterinarians ruled out viruses, bacteria, heavy metal poisoning, brucellosis and wasting disease before finally determining that the culprit was a native lichen the elk had ingested because there was nothing else to eat.

(emphasis added)

Could it possibly be a natural cause? Apparently no mutilations, lights in the sky or other encounters have been reported ... but let's keep an eye on this, just in case it turns out to be something else than what happened in Wyoming some years back!

edit on 18-9-2013 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

As the statement said..."Slowly Killed"..

These Animals are reported to have died overnight. Strange one indeed.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
No worries. Nothing to see here, folks. You could line up 30 separate strange coincidences like this all happening at the same time and place and these folks will happily explain why this is perfectly natural.

SMH

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Toromos

So, in google maps, doing a search of Buena Vista Ranch, near Mora, 20 miles north of Las Vegas, NM, we find the obvious explanation.
No Aliens required for this crop circle...

(added contrast to make the pivot agricultural systems easier to see)

edit on 18-9-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Here are over 100 new deer deaths today in Montana. Still unexplained (just found this morning).

m.mtstandard.com... uch=true

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

FireMoon
Can someone point me to an article that supports the idea of 120 elk dropping dead over night from the same disease? I've always been led to believe that sick animals naturally seek solace rather than bunch together when they die, unless they have quite a sophisticated social structure ala Elephants?

I had to really hunt for a common sense reply... And finally found you! ( lol )
You're right concerning animals dying in solace. Normally in a group or pride the animals will chase out the sick or dying because they don't want that animal to bring the group down.

For anyone to believe this to be a virus is amazing to me. Where's the common sense? How does a group of anything die at the same time from diesease?

I'm perplexed at anyone believing this horseS. LoL

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Can't help but wonder if that alfalfa is recently sprayed Roundup ready GMO
My 2 beans
edit on 18-9-2013 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I agree.. this is a tragic thing, but natural.. It happens this time of year unfortunately.. there's nothing unusual about the circle.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

JayinAR
No worries. Nothing to see here, folks. You could line up 30 separate strange coincidences like this all happening at the same time and place and these folks will happily explain why this is perfectly natural.

SMH

Let me rephrase that to put it into context for you..

"You could line up 30 separate natural occurrences like this all happening at the same time and these folks will happily ignore it and think it's something paranormal or otherworldly.. SMH"

Just an example ..

250 Elk die ( 2011 ) - this time from gorging on wheat
www.aginfo.net...

4,200 deer die ( 2012 ) - Same disease
www.mlive.com...
edit on 9/18/2013 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

But, but, The elk in the link you provided didn't all die together, over night.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I was going to suggest some sort of methane or natural gas release underground but not sure about that. I find it odd that they all appear to have died in the treeline while none appear to be far from the trees or in the open.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join