It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT!... FEMA Region III... Is FEMA Preparing for 'Something' BIG?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

This is pretty creepy... According to a notice sent by Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State and published, with a video, which will be shown below, titled “Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!” The government obviously believes something big is coming. ~ Susan Duclos

+

thelatestworldwidemeteorreports.blogspot.jp...

Could this be what the Alert is all about , a lot of incoming meteor strikes in fema three zone.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Pinkorchid

This is pretty creepy... According to a notice sent by Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State and published, with a video, which will be shown below, titled “Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!” The government obviously believes something big is coming. ~ Susan Duclos

+

Could this be what the Alert is all about , a lot of incoming meteor strikes in fema three zone.

The link above will take you too an interactive map showing you where they are falling.
edit on 18-9-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
hate to break it to ya, this is from Before It's News, it says so right at the bottom of the email.

Susan Duclos - August 17, 2013 - posted at BeforeIt'sNews

that's a outlawed source on ATS.

might want to ask mods to delete the thread.

there is a thread about not using it on here.
edit on 18-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

should i be worried where i live?
concerned citizen

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

The interactive map is live and not from "Before its News" , check it out and look at zone 3 and tell me nothing is happening.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Mabe this is the reason for all the preparation. everyone seem to be taking and people should look into it more

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Sorry , I don't live in the states, should be a source you can go to for advise if your concerned.
Perhaps other members in your area may be able to assist.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I have had multiple psychic feeling dreams about rocks coming from the sky that were all small like maybe golfball sized making explosions in the air all around me. In another dream they were more like streaks of fire causing real damage. In both dreams it seemed martial law was enacted.

Having said that I DO NOT like the source here...

I'll go check it out now, but I don't have high hopes.

Upon further inspection the person who wrote the story seems directly involved with before it's news. Her website and before it's news both hosted the original story. Her website has a direct link to before it's news in the top menu of 6 buttons it's one of the main ones...

So I call Bull.
edit on 9/18/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Your most welcome to go to the Mods on this one.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Pinkorchid

The interactive map is live and not from "Before its News" , check it out and look at zone 3 and tell me nothing is happening.

i don't think it matters, the base source is before it's news a known hoax site.

here is the link to the thread about it.

**ALL MEMBERS*** Before Its News as a source

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I found several sources that mention FEMA ordering over $14 million dollars worth of MRE's and pouched water to be delivered to region # by October 1, CDC ordering $11 million dollars worth of antibiotics for region 3 to be delivered by October 1. CDC and WHO conducting a joint meeting (for only the second time ever) to discuss coronavirus. The national grid is scheduled to be tested in preparation for possible grid failure.

It may all be nothing, many of these scary-looking things often turn out to be just scary LOOKING but the timing of all of them does give one reason to pause.
edit on 18-9-2013 by whitewave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   

It can be deleted if they want , stay safe and we won't talk about the rocks falling out of the sky.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Pinkorchid

It can be deleted if they want , stay safe and we won't talk about the rocks falling out of the sky.

you can still talk about them just use another source. we have a member that just posted about meteors hitting in canada and the northeast U.S.

this thread

Breaking - Fireball Meteor Strike Canada and New England States 21:45 EST 17 SEP 2013
edit on 18-9-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
-Retired Senators do not issue bulletins about FEMA zones.
-Clusters of fireballs in a local area?... What?
-Before it's News ANYTHING is verboten here. Anything from that site is pure garbage.

get a freakin grip

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hmmm...I don't know, one of the little bullets there showed no leave for the US military between sept28-nov5.
Yeah I'm on leave till well beyond the Sept.28.
---
So a senator see's an episode of Greta on Fox involving Donald T. and freaks out???
Now all we need is the President to see an episode of "SouthPark"...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Pinkorchid

+

If the government knows something will happen in the near future and they know where, then they wouldn't store the emergency supplies in that area. Chances are to big it will be destroyed before it can be used.

I think they have used a lot of meals during exercises and need to be restored again or meals were out of date or something is going to happen but not in region 3.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

hounddoghowlie

i don't think it matters, the base source is before it's news a known hoax site.

You may be right. I started tracking down all those sources and I think they're all quoting each other but eventually they list that one base source. (Except for the one about FEMA ordering 6 million autoclavable blankets).

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I repent for all my sins.

I command all Evil and wicked people and evil leaders all around the world: Be bound, exposed, vulnerable, incapable, frustrated, have all your resources and personnel revolt, fail at all evil plots, I command you to have all your evil goals be completely exposed dissolved and destroyed in Jesus Christ' name, Amen.

I command any false flags to be revealed and completely fail in Jesus' name Amen. For the power of the Covenant of Life in Christ Jesus is stronger than sin and death; therefore, Any false flag events organized for evil or death, I command you to be exposed, frustrated, and destroyed in Christ's Holy Name. Amen.

Fema Camps I command you to be only be used for good in Jesus Christ's name, Amen.

I banish and rebuke the chains of fear in all the classes of people of the World in Jesus name, Amen.

Fukushima I command you to have all your nuclear waste cleaned up immediately in Jesus Name, Amen

World Leaders I command you to stop all physical wars in Jesus Name, Amen.

Citizens and masses of the nations of the World I command you to rebuke the evil chains and messages sent from the occult through the tv and the music in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Hallelujah Father
Hallelujah Son
Hallelujah Spirit
For you are three in one
Thank you Holy Spirit for no entity has ever nor ever will be able to come against you
Thank you Jesus for the stripes you took for your people
Thank you Father for marvelous are they works

edit on 18-9-2013 by StopThaZionistWorldOrder because: typo

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Well I hope it is just a case of being prepared lest something unforeseen happens,which is,or should be,FEMA's primary function.Someone I know had a dream of an American city in trouble on the 25th September,I recall.I sincerely hope nothing major happens,and if unfortunately it does,let's hope they handle it better than they did the aftermath of Katrina.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join