It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Contactee Tolec: Comet ISON is a Biosphere

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Simple reminder:
Marshall Applewhite and Heavens Gate.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

I used to love that Hoakey movie from the 50's.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Heh maybe the OP is really Gene Rodenberry .

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

OR...Better I owe it to you than I cheat you out of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by threeifbyair
[m
Mexican is not a language. They speak Spanish.Welsh I believe speak English with some older dialects perhaps but that country is located in Great Britian so English is the language of most.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Link it. It's in your history.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Actually Noverber is the month but what ev

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Did they say Elenin was a ship or wasn't that an E.L.E. EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT. We're all dead and don't know it.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The OP is a troll, his username is Solar Guardian from gidlikeproduction

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'm a little intuitive and something is wrong while listening to him ('feel' in your gut).

But something that everyone can look for is that he takes notes, you don't need to write down experiences, you just know them inside and out when they are real, specially wonderful encounters, you just treasure them.

In the end his message is: sit down because the aliens are saving us. No they are not saving us. Evolved ones wouldn't take our chance on learning, they'd advise us on how to empower, grow and be strong spiritually. There will be the helping others message (forget the we chose horrible experiences crap some new agers are spreading, yes we need ALWAYS to help) and stop feeding on animals as they are traumatized and we feed on fear, it takes our spiritual power away while gaining heavy karma and keeping the world low vibrational because it's black magic sacrifice.

He is making money with it.

He was accepted and has a big following. The truth is not attracting many people, it's not popular, it's not easy to swallow.

We should always be suspicious of those who don't show their faces.

Alex Collier feels more genuine, he gave away all his information for free and now is struggling. I think Collier gave signs Tolec is not genuine but seems to be honorable enough to not trash him. Also I'd like to put it here he was trashed by James Gillilland, a guy who talks beautifully and pretends to be spiritual but his gossiping live on a radio interview about Collier gave me the chills, their masks always fall. Not to mention his eceti has a strange annunaki symbol right on the entrance.

Tolec could walk away from this and most wouldn't know who he is, although he seems to be Christopher T. Maynard:
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

There are so many whistleblowers who feels genuine, show their faces and give their names but people criticize or call them disinfo agents, how come so many trust a faceless flatterer voice.

There was a Tolec interview by a not famous woman after a conference and he didn't seem nothing like the sweet talker he is in almost all of his interviews. Flattering is a terrible sign because people like that are trying to trap others by their ego, it usually works. When you are saying the truth you don't need to try hard to convince, you'd want only that the information is out.

He erases his webpages. If they came from a genuine place or were important information they'd be left there for humanity. I think he is getting rid of his false prophecies after they didn't happen.

And there are two things about him, either he is not an evolved, service to others human being soul or HIS CONTACTS are negative aliens and are fooling a spiritually weak and naive human, if they are even real because his predictions never came true. I have no idea why people even listen to him still.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join