It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Contactee Tolec: Comet ISON is a Biosphere

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

A dis-info agent is someone who lies on purpose.... They are not necessarily hired cronies sent by the devils above to confuse and mislead.
You could be consider a dis infoer by purposely sharing what many would consider utter garble...
The amount of time that comet has been there, if it was a galactic starship of epic proportions it would be here by now.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, I would like to ask you a question.......When ISON is confirmed to be an ET starship, how would you react? Happy? Excited? Frightened? Astonished? Also, how would you react to either the negative or positive reactions of people around you vis-a-vis that extraordinary revelation(of ISON's true nature)?

I would be excited/have some anxiety about what's next if a huge starship came to visit earth...

...HOWEVER, my question for you is this: What makes you think it is a starship, I mean besides some guy on the internet saying it is?

People on the internet say a lot of things that turn out to be total lies. At least the people who say ISON is a comet have some evidence to back up their claims that it is a comet. What does this "Tolec" guy have? A message from the Andromeda Council?

edit on 9/18/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Guys, I would like to ask you a question

Fire away, ATS is all about discussion and asking questions is the best way to understand that which you don't.

When ISON is confirmed to be an ET starship, how would you react?

If it is confirmed why are you asking how would we react instead of how will we react?

Or did you mean to say If Ison is confirmed....?

Not sure if your confident that it will be a ET Ship because you ask twice how we would react to things, to my understanding means your looking for an answer to a hypothetical situation that is thought up and not really going to occur.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I doubt it would turn out to be just a comet.....Sometime between October 1 2013 to October 8 2013, there would be conclusive evidence that ISON is indeed the ET Biosphere Xanterexx....... Some people dreamed of a large celestial object appearing trough a wormhole and hanging in space just near Earth's orbit(probably around 0.2 AUs away?)......perhaps that Biosphere would teleport itself instantaneously near Earth when the time comes......?

So WTF is the thing thats being tracked in space now that your OP said was the Biosphere if this biosphere is simply going teleport here?

Did I just wake up in a bad dream when I read that?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Menedes567

Cosmology
You do know that Tolec's real name is Christopher T. Maynard, he is a 54 year old cabal disinfo agent. He is/was COO and Vice President of Cydonia Inc., a entertainment company formerly known as Altimira Entertainment Inc... He used to do his little fraud on Tucson cable access t.v. under the title: Late Night COSMIC CONTACTS with Chris Maynard and tried to get close to Alex Collier through author Robert Stanley. When Mr. Stanley parted ways with Alex Christopher ran away. It is interesting that Chris didn't have the andromeda council introduce them.

I think he is just a crazy guy thirsty for attention.

www.corporationwiki.com...

Do you have any proof that the person speaking as "Tolec" is indeed "Christopher Maynard'? Also, do you even have evidence to proof that even if that is his real identity, that he is indeed a disinfo agent, and that he actually doesn't have any experiences of meeting with ETs as he claims? Ooopsss... I forgot! You can't prove that, can you!

I am in a dream, I cannot understand much of anything in this thread when the from the start the comet that is being tracked is not really a comet, only has the characteristics but its actually an ET biosphere that is traveling towards us and us dumb humans will only think its a comet because its tracked and has been classified as such.

But in one post you forget the whole premise of your thread and now say it will teleport through a worm-hole?

Please help me understand
edit on 18-9-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Do you have any proof that the person speaking as "Tolec" is indeed "Christopher Maynard'? Also, do you even have evidence to proof that even if that is his real identity, that he is indeed a disinfo agent, and that he actually doesn't have any experiences of meeting with ETs as he claims?

I think the bigger question would be can you prove he isn't ?

And how about anything else this person/alien says, are you able to provide evidence that it is true ?

Nothing from youtube or anything related to Christopher Maynard would be nice...

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Do you have any proof that the person speaking as "Tolec" is indeed "Christopher Maynard'? Also, do you even have evidence to proof that even if that is his real identity, that he is indeed a disinfo agent, and that he actually doesn't have any experiences of meeting with ETs as he claims?

I think the bigger question would be can you prove he isn't ?

And how about anything else this person/alien says, are you able to provide evidence that it is true ?

Nothing from youtube or anything related to Christopher Maynard would be nice...

Exactly.

What if I said that I heard the Arcturian Council told someone that the Andromedan Council is wrong, and that ISON is just a comet? Is there any evidence that this alleged person who was in communication with the Arcturian Council is wrong?

edit on 9/18/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Not sure if your confident that it will be a ET Ship because you ask twice how we would react to things, to my understanding means your looking for an answer to a hypothetical situation that is thought up and not really going to occur.

It was on youtube so it has to be true...

Because everyone knows youtube is where you find the truth....

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

shaneslaughta

They didn't put it all on the line back in 2011? claiming that all matter on earth will transform into the fourth dimension by 2014........im still waiting for that to happen.

Maybe it did, and we're the ones left behind. If it happened, all memory and evidence of the people that "ascended" would be wiped. Similar to if the timeline changed.

We might have missed the bus!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

What if I said that I heard the Arcturian Council told someone that ISON is just a comet? Is there any evidence that this alleged person who was in communication with the Arcturian Council is wrong?

If it wasn't on youtube it can't be reliable....

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Guys, I had just obtained new information from several sources......Signs that ISON is indeed a spaceship would start to become more evident by September 25 2013, and between September 28 2013 to October 2 2013, major events involving ETs would highly likely start happening by then.......

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree, its not a comet. It looks like a huge triangular craft, and there was a thread on it.

Seriously?.....you really don't think it's a comet?.......you think it's a spaceship?

I take it when this comet has been and gone, then you will return to this thread and admit to your foolishness?

It's like the middle ages around here sometimes!

Is there universal law that says all spaceships going through our system have to stop on Earth and say hey what's up?

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Guys, I had just obtained new information from several sources.

Any chance of you providing a link to those other sources?

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

New sources you say?

I will be back after these dates have passed.

What will you say after these dates have passed??

Will you admit you are gullible and uninformed??

You wouldn't take my bet so I highly doubt you will.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

This is gonna be great. I'll be in the woods on Oct.2nd hunting Bambi. I'll gladly use one of my Deer tags on ET. Mmmmmm ET backstrap! Better than birds and they're yummy...

Be verrryy quiet, I'm hunting ET's.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
New info just in from several reliable sources that I have read on the Internet...... Signs of ISON being a spaceship would be somewhat evident sometime between September 25 2013 to September 28 2013......and then, they would be undeniable before October 7 2013..... Preps are underway to deal with First Contact and announcements....... according to those sources......

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Reliable sources you read on the internet?
Oh you are funny

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Comet ISON is just that, a Comet, I know a person that looks at these things for a living and I know they wouldn't lie to me.

The Space ship photo doing the rounds...

This is the original photo with crosshairs... They just didn't take them out, with a bit of photoshop work you can make them show up like in the photo above, they are just slightly out of place in the photo above.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

"Photoshopping" is a decent guess for why that "triangular space ship" image of ISON looked that way, but it would be an incorrect guess. That image is a real image from the Hubble telescope -- or, to be more precise, it is a composite of three separate images.

This link to the Hubble website explains the image:

What's Going On With This Comet ISON Image?

Basically, this is three long-exposure images of the comet laid on top of each other (hence the three lines). The reason for the apparent abrupt change in direction of the comet "the "hooked" path) is due to what is called "parallax". The parallax is due to the fact that the Hubble telescope is always moving, and was in different positions (with different points of view) of the comet when it took the three pictures. Each different point-of-view made the direction of the comet looked slightly different -- hence the reason for the apparent hooked path.

Here are two posts from another thread on ISON explaining how the parallax effect caused this odd image:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/23/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I hate to sound like a little kid, but, Are we there yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join