It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Contactee Tolec: Comet ISON is a Biosphere

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Menedes567
First, according to Tolec, the Biosphere Xanterexx is 300 miles long in diameter

According to my invisible pink unicorns they say ison is about 5km in diameter - and they flew there to check it out themselves.

Since Tolec said ISON is a Biosphere,

My invisible pink unicorns say tolec is talking rubbish yet again.

when we are supposed to have a massive increase in Earth Changes?

No, I just checked with my invisible pink unicorns and there is not going to be any increase in earth changes.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Guys, check out another Andromedan Council contactee by the name of Alex Collier in his vid below......He mentioned about the date of December 3 2013, and that month is when ISON is supposed to make a flyby past Earth.......Please watch the extremely informative and uplifting vid below:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-9-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Again, it is not a comet. This is a large scale ship, a biosphere, named Xanterexx, its abbreviated name. This ship is one of a few ships primarily & specifically used for visitation to worlds... where first contact is about to be established."

So what is the difference other than a few details like the name between this and Comet Elenin from 2011?

The same was said, its not a comet but a space ship, yet it turned out to be comet, so what is different other than some other made up name to call this space ship?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

So what is the difference other than a few details like the name between this and Comet Elenin from 2011?

The same was said, its not a comet but a space ship, yet it turned out to be comet, so what is different other than some other made up name to call this space ship?

Remember Comet Hale–Bopp in 1997 and the heavens gate nutters? 39 of them committed suicide as they claimed a spaceship was following Hale-Bopp

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Seriously?.....you really don't think it's a comet?.......you think it's a spaceship?

Who wouldn't?

There was a thread on it and all, what more do yo want?

It's like the middle ages around here sometimes!

We all believe in trolls don't we

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Now its becoming the annual craze it seems

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Guys, I think we will have undeniable proof that ISON is indeed an ET Biosphere by September 27 2013, and that First Contact with ETs will happen by the 1st of October 2013.....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Argyll
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree, its not a comet. It looks like a huge triangular craft, and there was a thread on it.

Seriously?.....you really don't think it's a comet?.......you think it's a spaceship?

I take it when this comet has been and gone, then you will return to this thread and admit to your foolishness?

It's like the middle ages around here sometimes!

As an experiencer, and having been taken to an asteroid base, don't think the universe is what we think at all, period. Its not what we think, we're in a matrix. And there is a very good thread showing what happens when you get rid of the flare covering it, its triangular and huge.

I'm going to add this. The unvierse is a school, kind of like a movie we enter in. David Bohm, who peered into atoms in the Los Angelos nuclear labs came out with the holographic universe theory and the plasmic screen or field we're all a part of here, much akin to a movie, or infinite roll of film.

We're supposed to be hero's in this movie, not compromised and allowing others to have their freedom and equality taken from them, or their resources, land and rights, by darth vader and corrupt slavers. We're supposed to wake up and be love, and peace. Its like a mirror, reflecting our own judgements, anger, retaliation, control habits, and inequality, our own SHADOW.

There is nothing in this universe to fear, no size of bad guys to worry about. For the biggest bullies in existence are lower frequency toddlers in comparison to anyone with LOVE. Predators are tiny insects compared to LOVE.

Stand up and shout out Love under the stars, wake up. Care about each other.

i do it all the time.
edit on 16-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, I think we will have undeniable proof that ISON is indeed an ET Biosphere by September 27 2013, and that First Contact with ETs will happen by the 1st of October 2013.....

I'm willing to bet that we won't have either although it is a bet I would like to lose , at least there's not long to wait eh .

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

wow howvnt been here for a while and the place is different in looks....lol..now about Ison..this makes since to me, cause in just about every picture of ison there are things on the side of it...makes total since to me.. thank you for the info

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Guys, what do you think of the video above? Please watch it and then comment here on what you think of it.......

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Why do all the contacts and names for ET via human interpretation of *voices places dreams* have X's in their names?

I become immediately suspicious when its "xxendath from xxewnnonnx x" etc

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well then the ETs are rather dumb. Their space ship is seriously off course.
Considering that they are soooo smart as to come across the vastness of space.
You'd think that they could find Earth a little better ....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You have no credibility what so ever so it is great to have you back this fool up..

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Ok i watched the video... well.. i do believe this is perhaps not comet ison...yes i most deffently believe in the beem ups of people....sounds like he is a abductee as well...not know of this guy ... but have herd of him..not a follower of him....lol...its the soul which is the flesh that is kept...the spirit is eternal.....
Sounds like Satans fake raputre to me...how else would he do a fake rapture....It has to be by space ship...thank you for the info

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Concerning the OP

OF COURSE IT IS..

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

FlyersFan
Well then the ETs are rather dumb. Their space ship is seriously off course.
Considering that they are soooo smart as to come across the vastness of space.
You'd think that they could find Earth a little better ....

lol.. you made me laugh....i like what you said...buuut... Ets have been here since the begining of time ...i think since after Lucifers fall..and Adam and Eves fall..just a guuess...nothing to bac k it up...

However love what you said.....lol..so funny

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

eeks4
Ets have been here since the begining of time ...

Absolutely true. But THESE 'ETs' must be really dumb. The comet isn't coming towards Earth.
If they are on the way in some biosphere, they are about to miss their mark.

HEY ALIENS ... Earth is over here ... you are off course!!! ha ha ha

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

so so cool....how funny...ill agree....

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Menedes567
It turns out Comet ISON is not really a comet, but an ET Biosphere that is travelling towards our planet on a mission for First Contact and visitations.......Please read the information presented below:

www.andromedacouncil.com...

"Announcement: 09.07.13. Regarding the alleged - "Comet Ison"- to watch a new, detailed, Tolec YouTube video regarding this topic, please go to: youtu.be...

Again, it is not a comet. This is a large scale ship, a biosphere, named Xanterexx, its abbreviated name. This ship is one of a few ships primarily & specifically used for visitation to worlds... where first contact is about to be established."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Me: So there you go, it seems that since ISON is a Biosphere, travelling in a comet-like orbit to give us some mental preparations before First Contact, that means its speed can be accelerated anytime, so it could technically reach near Earth orbit anytime it wants.......unless if it stays in line with the December 2013 JPL orbit calculations' path.......

edit on 16-9-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

When "channelers" and similar tin foil hat brigade latch onto something (in this case a comet, picking on a flavour of the month astronomical event is nothing new there) and make up a bunch of stuff around it, it's always a clear indicator to me that it's best to bin it in terms of being a subject of passing interest on sites such as this due to all of the gibberish that invariably gushes forth. Which is a shame, because genuine content around these kind of items is often less dry and more interesting than from other sources.

Anyhow, guess what:

Random current events don't bring aliens
Random astronomical events don't bring aliens
Spinning in a circle doesn't bring aliens either, but you can get pigeons to believe that it brings food if you condition them to that effect ( www.reddit.com... ). But at least the pigeon gets fed some actual evidence

edit on 16-9-2013 by InsertNameHere because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2013 by InsertNameHere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join