It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemicals from Syria slated to be moved "Abroad"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Great, I really didnt want to do a new thread on this , would rather go take a long depressed nap, but this was probably one of the worst things I have read today if I am correct and not just too tired to understand what it was I read.

Ok so we all know that Russia and the USA are on opposing sides as to who in fact lobed the chemical attack and tragedy on the Syrian people, namely innocent civilians including the elderly, women, children and infants.

But according to this disturbing article they are in complete agreement that the Chemicals once declared and duly reported, will be sent over seas for destruction...

OK, why did I get the very very low and sinking feeling that they will be brought to American shores firstly and then an even graver thought crossed my mind about the call for preparations and all of the supposed movement and subsequent purchases by the US government agencies?

1.Where would they be brought to?

2.How safe will the disposal be?

3.What is the chance these dangerous chemicals will go missing ?

4.How safe or dangerous could it be to move stores of deadly toxic chemicals abroad rather than to dispose of them in Syria, or even Russia since they have a hand in all the decision making for the proper elimination of the chemicals?

5. What if the plane that transports them is shot down? Or ship or train, tanker? Any of these scenarios are deadly at best.

6. Why do the tax paying citizens not have a say in bringing this toxic chemical risk into their country?

7. Is this why Obama wanted to illuminate it at the source? Is this the danger he warned us about if we did not allow him to lob bombs at the targets in Syria?

UN Report on Syria to Be Released Monday

The UN inspectors' primary task was simply to confirm the attack occurred and if so, identify the agent used -- assigning a perpetrator was not a main goal. However, the paper will reportedly suggest that only Assad's military has the capability to carry out such a wide-scale strike.

Regardless of whether the report identifies who is to blame, Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon said Friday it will be "an overwhelming report" and that the Assad government has "committed many crimes against humanity."

"Therefore, I'm sure that there will be surely the process of accountability when everything is over," he said.

Regardless of whether the report identifies who is to blame, Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon said Friday it will be "an overwhelming report" and that the Assad government has "committed many crimes against humanity."

"Therefore, I'm sure that there will be surely the process of accountability when everything is over," he said.

The ambitious deal was announced Saturday after late night meetings between Secretary of State John Kerry and his Russian counterpart, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

Lets stay on top of this.
gma.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The United States and Russia announced an ambitious plan to transfer Syria's massive chemical weapons stockpile to international control by the middle of next year, at which point they would be destroyed.

Under the agreement, Syria only has one week to declare the size and location of its chemical weapons stashes. The disarmament would also be expedited, with inspectors arriving by November. Some weapons would be destroyed within Syria, while others may be transferred abroad for destruction.

Secretary of State John Kerry told reporters in Geneva the process would take place "in the soonest and safest manner."

I can barely make a comment on this, it floors me, the jackals are really hammering a happy deal, one that profits everyone it seems. A good time had for all! Yippie!

Read for yourself.

gma.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I feel like cussing here so instead I will just say that until something happens that will make all the other catastrophes pale in comparison, and affects "YOU" personally, I suppose it will be acceptable to just ignore it all and hope that the current world leaders will figure it out.

The crazier things get, the more things get crazy.

join