It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail (?) attack over Marion Illinois 9-15-2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I spend a lot of time outside, and IMO happens a lot around Marion. The closest large Airport is Lambert in St. Louis. We are also not far from Scott Airforce Base. Nashville Airport is only 3 hours Southeast, and Memphis is 2 1/2 hours South. I don't know the difference between a contrail and chemtrail, but do know that we get a lot AIR traffic in the area.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by rickymouse

That's not pollution, it's water vapor. Modern engines leave almost no pollution compared to engines even ten years ago.

water vapor? wat chu talkin' 'bout willis?
since when have planes used LOX as fuel?

to claim it is water vapor is mendacious, to say the least
certainly not one of your better posts...

but feel free to disregard my words, as I Am quite "Insane".

alas bg, you'll find few answers here under the bridge
save ad-homs, bargain-basement-jedi-"these are just contrails, chemtrails do not exist"-hypnoid-repetition, insults personal and of the intelligence, the dreaded floggings of micks* blogs/dis-info sites [3 now]
and the squawking ooooh

and now the latest debunker meme: "...it's a weather-front..."

pics?

nah.
all leading to the derailing of the thread, the OP oftentimes fleeing from the "sanity"

educate-yourself.org...

protective measures
educate-yourself.org...

www.zengardner.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

TheMagus

Zaphod58

That's not pollution, it's water vapor. Modern engines leave almost no pollution compared to engines even ten years ago.

Here's what burning a ton of fuel gets you as exhaust product:

Water is a byproduct of burning hydrocarbons - petrol, methane, butane, propane, diesel of jet fuel - all of them make more water than the volume of fuel produced.

Here's an explanation and the chemical formulae

Maybe you are insane - I have no idea - but I do know that you do not have a clue what you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

That bit of garbage may not indicate mendacity on your part, or even insanity, but it sure as Hell highlights your ignorance regarding combustion processes.

Why do you feel liquid oxygen is necessary for combustion to produce water vapor?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 345America/Chicago9RAmerica/Chicago2013-09-16T02:17:06-05:00Mondayu06America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Well, Arnold it goes like this...

adg.stanford.edu...

Please read carefully so you don't miss anything..

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I got pics--Neopan is from Marion too
My husband took them because the sky was eventually in a perfect grid..white stripes with perfect blue behind..he doesn't subscribe to the chemtrail thing..don't really know if he knows much about it..he just though it was cool looking--

BTW--look past the little dark spots, my lens need a good cleaning..it's just dust on the lens. Also on the screen shot I whited out one part because in Lightroom (the program we use to process images) It has our name with the date image was shot. Just for privacy sake--the other images are not altered in any way.

Also, so you know we actually took them and they were taken yesterday morning I uploaded the a screen pic with date

Take what you will from it--unfortunately, he didn't take a pic of the perfect grid pattern. We had to leave and couldn't take anymore as the morning went on----Here are the pics from when it started--

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Nice pictures. Contrails can be cool looking with a blue sky as a backdrop. Since air travel isn't going anywhere anytime soon, we might as well find the beauty in it.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

TheMagus
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread970905/pg1#pid16945079]post by

I suppose you think clouds are made up of cotton balls?
Bwahahahahahahahah

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
We had a nice rain early this morning, probably more on and off today.

So my new saying is:

Contrails all day,
rain is on the way

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

So my new saying is:

Contrails all day,
rain is on the way

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

And you will be surprised at how much more accurate you are than the weather guessers on TV.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

BenReclused

That bit of garbage may not indicate mendacity on your part, or even insanity, but it sure as Hell highlights your ignorance regarding combustion processes.

Why do you feel liquid oxygen is necessary for combustion to produce water vapor?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 345America/Chicago9RAmerica/Chicago2013-09-16T02:17:06-05:00Mondayu06America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

If you truly believe jet engine exhaust is just water vapor, you are trolling
see gauls post which confirms that jets do not emit white fluffy clouds

I Note, a rarity indeed, you've had to edit your post, looks like you've boxed yourself in there
regarding "ignorance of the combustion process".
then again association with cults ,especially those that obnoxiously project, does have a mind-numbing effect.

what a pity, as I was a "fan" of your posts, alas, no longer [feet of clay and whatnot ]

see ya

as for the rest of the "Sane Clown Posse": like a creeping rot afflicting your brains
your very "sane" need to "debunk" has led you all to make fools of yourselves
by claiming, falsely, that my post was in regards to clouds, either that, or the koolaids of scientism
and "expert" worship have reduced you to confusion.

that's when you're not punching the alert button when you need a mod to delete/cover up inconvenient truths
[such as proof of the worthlessness of some of your pet sources ]

in attempting to refute my refutation of contrails NOT being just "white fluffy clouds" you've actually confirmed it. No hydrocarbon burning process produces "clean pure water vapor", but if you believe that,
you'll believe anything

doesn't take much to rattle your cages does it?

this is yet another meme you're spreading and just reveals your duplicitous nature
then again there is the disgusting practice of Polluting via dumping urine and fecal matter from the plane's toilet onto those below, so if if it craps like a duck...

alas, I see the OP has been assimilated in the borg consciousness
so I'll be moving on, I'll just leave you all this instructional quote, as I can only concern Myself with the living as opposed to the dead...

CrikeyMagnet
"Debunked" is very absolute. (Yes, I know "Very absolute" is redundant and unnecessary since absolute is all "boolean".)

In my mind, anyone who considers any topic "debunked" without knowing ABSOLUTELY every piece of evidence and having first-hand knowledge of the concept is debunked in the head.

In fact, I hereby sue for discontinuation (and cessation of all uses of) the term debunked. It is needless and it is rarely, if ever, used correctly.

In order to correctly debunk something, you must first thoroughly discredit every facet of the idea, and render it unusable, even in modified form in conjunction with any other concept, ever, in the entire future of the universe, anywhere, and everywhere, no matter what, double-sealed and stamped, and no returnsies.

So no. It's not debunked. Show me an unbroken fossil record. Show me a family tree traced back to infinity. Show me the lack of any civilization in the universe which is now or ever has been capable of space flight, benevolent intervention, malevolent intervention, genetic manipulation, and the occasional levitation of rocks, and I'll give you your "debunked". However, anything short of outright refuting of all of those points will constitute "not debunked".

You stand to win 8 letters. I demand a universe of knowledge in return...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

network dude

And you will be surprised at how much more accurate you are than the weather guessers on TV.

the same

weather guessers on TV

that are unimpeachable sources when convenient?

your cognitive disconnect is showing

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

f you truly believe jet engine exhaust is just water vapor, you are trolling

Watch and learn...

Do you actually think you are in a position to call someone a troll ?

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Show me one quote where anyone has said jet exhaust is pure clean water vapor. A contrail is not jet exhaust. Instead of just attacking people and screaming "shill" maybe you should learn something.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

as for the rest of the "Sane Clown Posse": like a creeping rot afflicting your brains
your very "sane" need to "debunk" has led you all to make fools of yourselves
by claiming, falsely, that my post was in regards to clouds, either that, or the koolaids of scientism
and "expert" worship have reduced you to confusion.

that's when you're not punching the alert button when you need a mod to delete/cover up inconvenient truths
[such as proof of the worthlessness of some of your pet sources ]

You really don't have anything constructive to add to threads do you?

It is evident in your posts, so try and add something constructive to the conversation you may actually learn something.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Show me one quote where anyone has said jet exhaust is pure clean water vapor. A contrail is not jet exhaust. Instead of just attacking people and screaming "shill" maybe you should learn something.

stop screeching

rickymouse said:

rickymouse
Even if it is contrails, look at the pollution these jets are creating, Maybe instead of trying to prove they are chemtrails we should challenge the need for all the traveling all over the world. The Government should examine this practice to see the impact on the world.....Yeah, right....as if that will even be considered since it will negatively impact the economy.....It is easier to tax us.

and then you said:

Zaphod58

but keep on huffing
your state of denial regarding CT's has led you into error

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Show me where I said jet exhaust is clean pure water vapor.

I said the contrail is water vapor. Contrails aren't exhaust and exhaust isn't a contrail.

So again, show me where anyone said that.

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

A contrail will certainly have some products of the fuel-burning process in them, but the the great majority (all?) of what you SEE in a contrail is water-ice -- and most of that water-ice is from moisture that was already in the air to begin with, and not from the combustion process.

Sure -- SOME of that water is created by burning of jet fuel (the hydrogen in the fuel chemically combining with oxygen from the engine intakes)...
...however, most of the moisture in a contrail was already in the air to begin with, even before the plane flew through that air. In the newer high-bypass jet engines that have been in use for the past decade or so, up to 85% of the air that is sucked into the front of the engine bypasses the combustion chamber completely and is exhausted out the back -- therefore At least to 85% of the air (by volume) in jet exhaust is clean air.

On top of that, once an ice crystal forms (say from the moist exhaust reacting with the super-cold air at altitude), those crystals create nucleation sites that can give rise to additional ice crystals forming from the ambient moisture already present in the surrounding air. That's how a contrail can grow.

Think about it -- if those huge puffy white clouds coming from the back of planes were totally chemicals from the burning of the fuel, then we would see contrails ALL THE TIME, such as on taxi-ing and on take off and landing...but we don't.

edit on 9/16/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

If you truly believe jet engine exhaust is just water vapor

I never said, nor have I ever believed, that "jet engine exhaust is just water vapor".

you are trolling

Of course I am! That's what trolls do!

No it doesn't! His example shows that one tonne of fuel, when burned in that particular engine, produces 1.24 tonnes of water vapor. Water vapor can, and does, produce "white fluffy clouds" when other conditions encourage such.

I Note, a rarity indeed, you've had to edit your post, looks like you've boxed yourself in there

It's not, at all, rare for me to edit a post. I always do so, if time allows, when I feel that I may have posted something that's not as accurate as I would like for it to be.

Regarding the edit you seem so concerned about:
Originally, my post included the statement: "Liquid oxygen isn't used as a fuel, because it IS NOT a fuel."

After thinking about it, I decided that wasn't quite accurate. If one considers the pressure created by allowing it to boil, it could, indeed, be considered a fuel that produces propulsion.

That's why I opted for the question that you chose to ignore:

regarding "ignorance of the combustion process".
then again association with cults ,especially those that obnoxiously project, does have a mind-numbing effect.

That seems like a mighty good reason to quit associating with those cults.

what a pity, as I was a "fan" of your posts, alas, no longer

That's okay. Unlike you, I tend to evaluate posts by the accuracy of their content, and not so much the author.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 909America/Chicago9RAmerica/Chicago2013-09-16T15:49:55-05:00Monday00000055America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join