It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real ALIEN skull (Found Machu Picchu 2013 — evidence of UFO landing)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I did say in my OP that I thought it too good to be true... I did not have any evidence to call it a hoax. Within ten minutes of posting it was hoaxed and I sent the thread to the hoax forum. In my eyes there is nothing wrong with that. I am glad there are peeps on ATS that can supply more information on something and that is why I posted it..

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

You where not being rude..

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yep, obvious fake, sorry.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Hmmm. Cougars did not exist here in the UP till they were proven to exist. Hundreds of people who saw them including police officers and people who knew animals had their sightings discounted because of lack of proof. Once trailcams provided proof, they are all over the place now according to the DNR. These cougars existed before they were proven to exist, the people who saw them really saw them.

Now if one of these cougars would have attacked and killed a person before they were considered real, would that person be technically dead or would they deny that the person died because there were no cougars to kill him.

this policy of evidence being needed for something to be real is kind of new in the world. Two hundred years ago if you said that evidence was needed for something to be real, you would have been locked up and used as a test subject for all kinds of new drugs.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

rickymouse
this policy of evidence being needed for something to be real is kind of new in the world.

That's bull. The "burden of proof" doctrine has been used all throughout the history of the world, in some form or another.

Burden of proof:

semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit - "the necessity of proof always lies with the person who lays charges."

Which is exactly what I stated earlier. If someone claims something is real, they have to back it up with evidence, because the burden of proof lies on them.

And yes, the cougar did not "officially" exist until there was real evidence.

- Just like bigfoot doesn't exist until there becomes evidence.

- Or an all-powerful, all-knowing, all-seeing, omnipotent "god" doesn't exist until there's real evidence.

- Or the world was flat until there was evidence to the contrary.

- Or the universe revolved around the earth until there was evidence to the contrary.

- Or people who see "ghosts" is a farce until there becomes evidence to the contrary.

- Or people who claim "chemtrails" are being sprayed are spreading a hoax until evidence proves the contrary.

Every single person throughout history who made a claim, had to provide some sort of evidence to prove the claim, otherwise the claim would always be a myth.

Ghosts? Myth. "God"? Myth. Bigfoot? Myth. "Chemtrails"? Myth. Time travel? Myth.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Ghosts? Myth. "God"? Myth. Bigfoot? Myth. "Chemtrails"? Myth. Time travel? Myth.

These things may be myth to you. That does not mean they are myths to other people. On a personal level God and me may have a relationship. Just because you as an observer cannot measure that does not make it any less of a reality to me.

I think it is wrong to assume things to be myth unless you can measure them. It is very possible that the tools of logic, rationality and the philosophy of science are not capable of understanding the universe in its entirety. They are man made tools and surely it is arrogant on our part to think these tools capable of unlocking the whole universe and its secrets.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

purplemer
These things may be myth to you.

Nope. Myth to science. Science has proven and/or dis-proven everything that we know today.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Pretty large skull, if I was a hairdresser I am afraid I would have to charge double, maybe thats why aliens are mostly bald.... think the kiln was a bit hot for this one though, seems he got a bit over cooked...

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Nope. Myth to science. Science has proven and/or dis-proven everything that we know today.

Incorrect my friend. Science works of the principle of falsification. Science does not prove itself. It disproves itself.

If science has proven everything we know today. Show me the scientific evidence that the experience you feel as a subjective being exists. You cannot. It is not there. Think about that for a minute. One of the few things you really know to exist. Science cannot prove. Are you beginning to understand the limitations of science yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join