It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real ALIEN skull (Found Machu Picchu 2013 — evidence of UFO landing)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
An amazing video of what looks like an alien skull. It looks to good to be real. The skull is different to a human skull the eye sockets are much bigger and the shape behind the ears is different to.

Not a lot of light on this skull so if anyone has information to fill in the missing parts I would be grateful.

In what is believed to be a world first event, Weird Wild Spooky has been granted exclusive access to film this authentic alien skull. The one-of-a-kind skull, owned by a reclusive Austrian arts collector and antiquities dealer, was recently discovered on the southern slopes of Machu Picchu.

lethalnews.com...

Now the skull was apparently unearthed along with non human skeletal remains although the video does not show this. Nor does it say where it is being tested and what kind of tests are being done.. The video up-loader in this case will not reveal the source of his information..

Ok the video embed is being a naughty click on lethal news to watch please...

edit on 15-9-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2013 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

You left the "=" in your video code, that's why it didn't work. Here's the vid:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I watched the video and to put it bluntly, it looks so fake, that I actually feel cheated out of a minute of my life.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Nice clay skull, with base plate and everything...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thanks for that. I was being a numpty..

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Now the skull was apparently unearthed along with non human skeletal remains although the video does not show this. Nor does it say where it is being tested and what kind of tests are being done.. The video up-loader in this case will not reveal the source of his information..

If this doesnt set the hoax alarm bells ringing i dont know what will

link   
Umm, you can buy your own alien sculpture here:

ALien Skull Lifelike Sculpture

Hoax bin, please.

link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

My guess it is a fake. Simply because it is to good to be true. It does not help to say it is a fake unless you say why. Until it is a proven fake I shall keep an open mind..

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

That looks faker than david camerons policies. I was for a few seconds exited though

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Thank you Gavron. ATS is a wealth of minds. The skull in your link looks like the same as the one in the video. I have requested this thread be moved to hoax..

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

purplemer

It does not help to say it is a fake unless you say why. Until it is a proven fake I shall keep an open mind..

I think the video itself proves that it's fake.... kind of funny though, it has the cartoon typical alien look lol...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

lol well spotted

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

purplemer
Until it is a proven fake I shall keep an open mind.

Actually, it has to be proven real before it can be called "real". The burden of proof always lies on the one making the claim. Someone is claiming this skull is real, it's their job to prove that it's real.

Most of the commentors have quickly concluded that the skull is fake. And even though it just looks fake, I'm going with fake HOAX as well until it can be proven to be real.

There needs to be some sort of documented chain of custody, laboratory testing done, etc., to prove the authenticity. Otherwise, fake until proven real.

On a final note, there's keeping an open mind, and then there's just being plain ignorant. There's absolutely zero evidence to prove the skull is real. Just because someone is claiming "real" doesn't make it so. There needs to be scientific evidence. Here, there is none.

edit on 15-9-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: sp

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Actually, it has to be proven real before it can be called "real".

On what grounds do you base that premise. It is scientifically impossible to prove you exist. Does that mean you are not real.

On a final note, there's keeping an open mind, and then there's just being plain ignorant. There's absolutely zero evidence to prove the skull is real.

and equally at the time of posting I has no evidence to suggest it was not real. Using your thought logic ATS would be empty of thread. There would for example be no paranormal forum or alien forum. Just because something has not be proven real does not mean it is not worthy of discussion.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I like the skull. The being would have possibly have excellent night vision. Living in the dark all the time would cause this kind of mutation. Eyes like a flying squirrel. I sometimes see children with real big and wide eyes, they call it a genetic problem but I think the kids are cute. I wonder if they can see more than we can.

If this skull is real, which I am skeptical about, it does not mean it has to be an alien. Even aliens flying around do not really have to be aliens, they could be a species of highly evolved beings here on earth that have the technology to avoid detection.

People are naive. They think that we would have stumbled across an advanced race of beings. If you are walking in the woods, a scent or frequency can make you turn a different direction. Like those bug deterrent electrical signals that repel bugs...and some children from coming in your yard. Our technology has even created things like this and it is used by sects of governments around the world. This knowledge is hidden but available if you want to find it. It requires you to open your mind and understand that the science of this is in use today but is not exactly advertised as real. If the government doesn't want you near one of their areas, a frequency can be emitted to chase you away. Where did they learn this technology? Maybe from another race of beings.

I cannot say aliens do or don't exist, they will not land in my yard so I can verify it
I have coffee and cookies for them but they still don't come. Although that scrawny short retired physics professor that stops by for coffee and sweets a couple of times a week doesn't actually look or act all that human. Hmmm.
edit on 15-9-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Sorry Rickymouse this thread has been hoaxed it is a manufactured skull from a vampire website.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

purplemer
On what grounds do you base that premise.

Since you missed it in my last post, I'll copy/paste it for you:

"The burden of proof always lies on the one making the claim. Someone is claiming this skull is real, it's their job to prove that it's real."

purplemer
Just because something has not be proven real does not mean it is not worthy of discussion.

I don't disagree with that. However, just flat-out claiming "real" with zero proof is totally different. Everyone that came into this thread was misled by the thread title.

For future reference, maybe making the title say: "Article claims alien skull found is 'real'.", or something along those lines. Then you can have a discussion.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Really? First, it clearly has a fused jawbone, & there are no hole's within the orbital socket's for nerve connections. The 'skull' has many areas on it that look very uneven [needs more 'sanding'?] from the back view the thickness of the 'bone' is off from on side compared to the other for 'it' to have been a genetic creation, & 'not' to have more 'bone density variation' on other more complex areas of 'the skull'.
And don't get me started on the 'teeth'. HA!

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

purplemer

My guess it is a fake. Simply because it is to good to be true. It does not help to say it is a fake unless you say why. Until it is a proven fake I shall keep an open mind..

I too try to keep an open mind about extraterrestrials, but after that video, I couldn't for the life of me even begin to justify looking into it any further.

It was an obvious fake to me, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

OOOhh. where is the vampire website....I like studying some weird stuff as entertainment.

Most of what I said in the last post does not actually apply to this skull, it is about the ability of someone to avoid detection. Being that the reality we are being allowed to realize today is already declassified old technology and limited by the people controling the world, I think my perception is correct. If everyone had cars that defied gravity and we flew to the store to get groceries, just think of all the accidents and how much damage the falling car would do below. We can't all be allowed to have this kind of technology. Think of cars that run on water, how many people would be out of work in this country alone. We have reached a level of scientific evolution that is in contradiction to our economy. Most People aren't actually capable of handling this jump in science, they cannot realize the consequences.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join