It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens actually Breeding with us?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

They rarely mention what the afterlife is like, and they rarely mention worshiping them in the after life as gods.

To my knowledge, I do not think they, even once, mention the power of faith, nor is their message one of eternal love between them and us, but only of complete servitude to them in this life. It is as if they do/did not value our love, but only wanted our servitude in, only, this life/at that time.

Why did not teach us the true power of faith and love?

And finally, most of their testimony of afterlife dwellings do not even match modern day human testimony, but Abrahamic testimony does, and Abrahamic testimony teaches to love each other and to have faith. Abrahamic testimony teachings us how to be and have good.

My point is, the teachings within the aliens' testimony was not of love, faith, and the afterlife. Those three things are staples to humans - maybe not to them, but to humans, it is everything... They could not have been who they said they were, but they could have been who the prophets and messengers of Yahweh said they were.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

And just which species would we e talking about? Maybe I didn't post that there are 11 species visiting Earth at this time. But, you do need to be specific.

Now, since when did ET have "Teachings"? People have imagined ET saying a lot of things, but, I don't think that even IF you took all of the imaginings of Terrestrials in this matter it would equal a body of "teaching".

Why would ET speak to the "afterlife"? Isn't that something that we, of the world of the living, on the Earth plane, can have no knowledge of? Is it not impossible for information to flow from that which, by definition, contains no information? Neither ET, nor Terrestrial Humans have any real idea what lies beyond the living.

As for your religious elements; show me how they are not descended from 6000 year old myth.
(seriously; I'd like someone to do that! Something has to be strictly Terrestrial.)

By the way: Abraham = A Brahmin = no God. It's an ancient Indian thing, very descended from ET myth.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

kimish
I'm still waiting on the gorgeous Nordic women to abduct me
*sigh*
I don't know how much longer I can wait.

I for one, believe that some species of "Aliens" lived here on Earth at one time. I also believe that we as Humans are left over remnants of a long lost civilization that existed eons ago, only most had the technology to leave the planet, keeping some of us behind.

Kimish, Yea too funny. Be my luck i am in this dreamlike state and some beautiful alien is on top initiating what hopes to fantastic copulation and then the drugs start to ware off and you see this button ugly little gray woman wit three rows of bosoms standing over and you hear let's go big boy in your head, you awaken screaming so loud the neighbors a half mile away heard you lol....

Wow we all been there right, right, no well just kidding lol......

The Bot

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Do you currently see 11 species of alien before you? If not, what you're saying is myth; and it does not matter if it was 6000 years or a single breath ago, it is still myth.

And what commonality does myth say most aliens share? They're shapeshifters not from this world.

So how the heck do you classify the species of a shapeshifter? You can't - not without divine knowledge.

You want my guess at what their species is? I guess it is regular angels, archangels, and powers, but because they're fallen, I will simply refer to them as fallen angels.

Look up these guys:
Zeus/Odin, Ra/Horus, Kukulkan/Quetzalcoatl, Pan/Loki, Hel/Hades, and Vishnu/Dashavatara

Good links for research on aliens:
www.angelfire.com...
www.gly.uga.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...

Tip: All of their forms are the embodiment of a power(s) - that which is empowered. Their bodies are a symbol of their will. They are able to shift forms byway of their strong faith.

edit on 9/20/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Bleeeeep

Do you currently see 11 species of alien before you? If not, what you're saying is myth; and it does not matter if it was 6000 years or a single breath ago, it is still myth.

And what commonality does myth say most aliens share? They're shapeshifters not from this world.

So how the heck do you classify the species of a shapeshifter? You can't - not without divine knowledge.

You want my guess at what their species is? I guess it is regular angels, archangels, and powers, but because they're fallen, I will simply refer to them as fallen angels.

Look up these guys:
Zeus/Odin, Ra/Horus, Kukulkan/Quetzalcoatl, Pan/Loki, Hel/Hades, and Vishnu/Dashavatara

Tip: All of their forms are the embodiment of a power(s) - that which is empowered. Their bodies are a symbol of their will. They are able to shift forms byway of their strong faith.

That's all well and good; I suppose, but, we're not talking about myth.

When I speak of 11 different species of extraterrestrial, I'm not referring to any myth, I'm referring to the application of science; in this case Math. When I speak of 11 species of ET I'm talking about 11 real world species that, but for the decision of a short sighted idiot, we should be able to touch and talk to.

That 11 species does not include things like "angels", "demons", "shapeshifters", nor any other "fantasy" creature, only real world people fro other worlds. Actually "Angel" is not a species, "Human" is; "Archangel" is not a species, cetaceous is. We won't go to "shapeshifter", let me just say that Native Americans have provided all the education I need in that area.

"Power(s)" ??!? 40 years of western ceremonial magick, study of all religions and philosophies, and you have e stumped. Just what the hell are you trying to talk about?

Those names you listed: Terrestrial Human personifications of actual SOA (Sirian / Orion Alliance) people, mostly from the star system "Sirius". There is little "special" about them, other than they got into the book.

By the way: Ra / Horus were two separate individuals.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

child5p1ay72
This would explain a lot about my girlfriend no way she's from this planet

this would explain a lot of girlfriends out there...but don't worry most of the time they are harmless, unless they are creating unique scenarios in their minds that somehow involve you dissing them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join