It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens actually Breeding with us?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If aliens bred with humans it would be through DNA manipulation, the same way angels bred with humans as written in the Bible. The same way? Because aliens are fallen angels.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by honested3

That is the scholarly perspective, it seems.

Though, it seems to me that some of the OT verses sound like the fallen angels chose mortal bodies particularly for the thrill of physical copulation with human women.

Some thereby sentenced themselves to losing their then mortal bodies in Noah's flood . . . thereby becoming bodiless demons seeking victims to inhabit.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
How do we know that "our alien Brethren" are not trying to help us by trying to "breed" out the chromosomal damage to our DNA caused by the thousands of nuclear devices detonated over the years and also Three Mile Island, Chernobyl and Fukishima disasters to name a few?

Hmmmm?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well if aliens are breeding with us, I am probably one of those hybrids.

I always have a distinct feeling that I am just not from this place at all or that some of my past lives weren't on earth...of course, I could also just be down right crazy.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Does no one wonder what this woman was doing to each of these 7 husbands that ALL of them died without getting her pregnant? I'm just saying, by the second or third brother's death I would be apprehensive and suspicious of this woman. (and I say this as a woman).

Bleeeeep

Mark 12:19-25
19 Master, Moses wrote unto us, If a man's brother die, and leave his wife behind him, and leave no children, that his brother should take his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.

20 Now there were seven brethren: and the first took a wife, and dying left no seed.

21 And the second took her, and died, neither left he any seed: and the third likewise.

22 And the seven had her, and left no seed: last of all the woman died also.

edit on 9/15/2013 by Nivcharah because: corrected quote

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Aliens and humans are different species, so no they aren't breeding with us (in the old fashioned sense). I have no doubt that there are experiments going on to mix human and alien hybrids in some scientific way. But old fashioned breeding? I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

ArchaicDesigns
I always amused myself with the possibility of GREYS actually being humans from the far future.

Actually, that's at the top of my guess list when it comes to trying to figure out who they are.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If the female aliens look hot to me, breeding could take place.

I'd like to get to know them for at least a few minutes before I run off with them to some unknown place or planet.

I remember a couple of years ago one girl approached me and told me she wanted to take me back to her place so that I could do whatever I wanted. We never even talked before. Obviously that was an alien encounter. I just didn't realize some aliens might be visiting clubs at night.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

NightFlight
How do we know that "our alien Brethren" are not trying to help us by trying to "breed" out the chromosomal damage to our DNA caused by the thousands of nuclear devices detonated over the years and also Three Mile Island, Chernobyl and Fukishima disasters to name a few?

Hmmmm?

How is it that

you seem sooooooo eager to believe critters who

1. multiple government whistle blowers characterize as chronic LIARS who lie, lie, lie constantly?

2. have mutilated humans without anesthetic exactly as cattle are mutilated?

3. raped evidently millions of citizens in very frightful experiences?

4. forcefully taken half-breed fetuses from their mothers wombs at the end of the first trimester?

5. are clearly in cahoots with the human satanic globalist cabal toward establishing more overtly the oligarchy's rule over the whole planet in a one world NWO government and a one world satan worshiping religion?

6. have diligently demonstrated for 60+ years their ruthlessness and disregard for morality as well as for the welfare of the masses of humans on this planet?

= = = =

Where are the reliable congruent hints of benevolence on the part of such critters? What convinced you that even their temporary hints of bits of doing good to their animals (humans) much as a vet might his steer he planned to butcher and eat . . . what convinces you that such discrete bits of seeming kindness has humans' interest more at heart than their own ruthless interests?

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

FlyersFan
Aliens and humans are different species, so no they aren't breeding with us (in the old fashioned sense). I have no doubt that there are experiments going on to mix human and alien hybrids in some scientific way. But old fashioned breeding? I doubt it.

I think your assumptions on that score are a bit flawed.

The DNA evidence available from skulls etc. indicate that the DNA has mixed compatibly enough. Even the Biblical verses about such in Noah's time indicates that their sexual escapades were quite successful enough.

Yes, some of the verses indicate what may be construed as scientific lab oriented DNA mixing--particularly in combining human and animal DNA into outrageous creatures . . . something that left God furious at their escapades.

However, it seems clear to many scholars that there was also successful physical copulation mixing the DNA, too.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

All of planet Earth could have perished in 1946, but we didn't.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The Villas Boas case (if genuine) is one of the most obvious in support of that theory (Aliens breeding with humans).

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Assuming that there are Aliens/IDs or whatever they might be and based on known cases:

- Do you consider the possibility that we might be dealing with a multiple phenomenon in the sense that it may involve several types of beings/entities from different origins?

I mean, some could be Aliens from our universe, others could be time travellers, interdimensionals or another sort of origin.
I am thinking this because it seems that there is some "morphological" variety and some differences on the attitude towards humans.

I know that Vallée lately has a take more close to a supernatural explanation, but he could be wrong (or his conclusions incomplete) or his conclusions are some sort biased by his personnal convictions or the cases that impressed him the most.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

NightFlight
reply to post by BO XIAN

All of planet Earth could have perished in 1946, but we didn't.

I disagree. Not in the script for our era for the earth to have perished in 1946. Nor any time soon.

And God is writing the super-ordinate script.

The globalists merely have what THEY think is the biggest and most powerful script. So wrong they are.

Anyway--I have no idea how your reply was a response to my post it referred to. It read like a big non-sequitur, to me.

If you can explain the connection, maybe I could respond better.

Sorry.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

meaningless333
reply to post by BO XIAN

Assuming that there are Aliens/IDs or whatever they might be and based on known cases:

- Do you consider the possibility that we might be dealing with a multiple phenomenon in the sense that it may involve several types of beings/entities from different origins?

I mean, some could be Aliens from our universe, others could be time travellers, interdimensionals or another sort of origin. I am thinking this because it seems that there is some "morphological" variety and some differences on the attitude towards humans.

Welllllllll . . . thanks for the honor of your questions.

I USED to entertain a multiple/diversity sort of classification of the wide range of reported critters.

And, I once asked Guy Malone what % chance he gave that there could be citizens of distant planets in addition to the fallen angel critters. He asserted less than a 1% chance.

I might put it at a 20% chance but the percentages are merely a reflection of our biases given our exposure to different sets of information with our unique backgrounds etc. Both are wild guesses.

I have said that it

DOES NOT MATTER.

It does not matter if the critters are citizens of distant planets; fallen angels; time travelers, whatever.

WHATEVER THEY ARE . . . or whatever collection of diversity that they are . . .

it is REASONABLY CLEAR

that they ARE in cahoots with the satanic globalists toward setting up a tyrannical global government and a one world religion ultimately to require all global citizens to worship satan.

THAT'S the bottom line. Everything has to be considered in light of that. Given that, it does not matter what or who they are or where they are from. Their goals are as evil as hell. That should be sobering enough for all who realize there is a reality we are dealing with in the broad field.

And in terms of fighting the evil critters . . . only the Man from Galilee won those battles; has the authority and proved it at the empty tomb--regardless of whatever purported 'photo-shopped' 'historic' 3D holographic videos the critters purport to offer to "prove" that they created Jesus, Buddah etc.

And, actually, I just don't believe that there is much of a diversity of origin for the critters. Possibly. Just doubtful, imho. I think they are all fallen angels playing various roles in a play drawing to a close that has been engineered, scripted for millennia.

edit on 17/9/2013 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

meaningless333
reply to post by BO XIAN

I mean, some could be Aliens from our universe, others could be time travellers, interdimensionals or another sort of origin.
I am thinking this because it seems that there is some "morphological" variety and some differences on the attitude towards humans.

I know that Vallée lately has a take more close to a supernatural explanation, but he could be wrong (or his conclusions incomplete) or his conclusions are some sort biased by his personnal convictions or the cases that impressed him the most.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for asking a real question. It can be easily shown that there are many different ET species right here in "local space" (within 50ly). Some are even Human like Terrestrials. I think what we can get fro this is that there are may out there; so good, more, not so much.

This will begin to explain...

Thing is, there are many et's, and while some "not good for Earth" (they aren't truly evil, but ...), there are others who may actually help. Oh, and NOT here to "save".

edit on 18-9-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thank you Bo Xian and Tanka418 for your replies.

I am aware that I can be a bit of a pain in the ...back (please excuse this expression) but I would like to know whats your take on the so-called Nordic Aliens.

Again, thanks in advance!

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

BO XIAN
And, I once asked Guy Malone what % chance he gave that there could be citizens of distant planets in addition to the fallen angel critters. He asserted less than a 1% chance.

I might put it at a 20% chance but the percentages are merely a reflection of our biases given our exposure to different sets of information with our unique backgrounds etc. Both are wild guesses.

Indeed! I used a "Drake like" equation to calculate the number of "visiting" local ETs; I got 10.5 ... I think that's slightly low.

Rounding that to 11 gives us 11 chances in about 7 billion of ever meeting ET. That's a bit less than 1%

I have said that it

DOES NOT MATTER.

It does not matter if the critters are citizens of distant planets; fallen angels; time travelers, whatever.

WHATEVER THEY ARE . . . or whatever collection of diversity that they are . . .

it is REASONABLY CLEAR

that they ARE in cahoots with the satanic globalists toward setting up a tyrannical global government and a one world religion ultimately to require all global citizens to worship satan.

I disagree. My theory holds that elements of the Sirian / Orion Alliance (my characterization) attempted to colonize the Earth some 6000 years ago, it failed, but left in its wake a collection of myth, legend, religion, and other belief that survive to this day. Further; not all of the Sirians left Earth, and may be the "secret government" or what ever.

This would make your "fallen angels" extraterrestrials, though probably with an attitude, and "dark air" about him.

So, while there ay be some off-worlders in cahoots with these (ahem) gentlemen, I don't really think all will be.

edit on 18-9-2013 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tanka418

The alien hypothesis is very compelling, but it falls apart in the wake of afterlife testimony, and more. That is, if they understand as much as they say, then why would they hide knowledge of the afterlife, love, and faith? Why would they come in their name, and not the name of God?

The only answer is that those who do not come as messengers of God, are fallen - they do not want what is good for all.

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Bleeeeep
reply to post by tanka418

The alien hypothesis is very compelling, but it falls apart in the wake of afterlife testimony, and more. That is, if they understand as much as they say, then why would they hide knowledge of the afterlife, love, and faith? Why would they come in their name, and not the name of God?

The only answer is that those who do not come as messengers of God, are fallen - they do not want what is good for all.

Huh??!!?!

Actually, I think it is your argument that just fell apart. What does any form of "Spirituality" have to do with ET??

True; all advanced (truly advanced) life will have some sort of "spiritual" makeup, BUT; that does not have to require any concept you recognize.

The whole idea you currently have of "God" has a far greater probability of being something "learned" from ET than it does of actually being a "natural phenomenon" . Your planet has already been the target of a "colonization" attempt. During that event (lasting 1000's of years) every single aspect of your emerging culture, philosophies, religion, etc. was changed ... permanently. It is impossible to tell if that change was for the "better" or not. During that time ALL of the belief systems you currently have were modified greatly, perhaps completely.

Now, before y'all jump at me; that change has been handled quite well by Terrestrials. The thing is; your concept of GOD, religion, etc. is nearly as much "Sirian" as it is Terrestrial. Your notion that all ET must have the same religious values as you is entirely off base. To presume that "IF" they don't come in the name of God (or as "His" messenger), they are fallen is ludicrous on the face of it.

<< 1    3 >>

join