It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria : the path to world war

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It is my belief that Syria is the stepping stone to a world war, and a distraction form other events , Iran, DPRK, Egypt, Libya, the US budget , China, Russia and The EU members of the Euro down fall and the bails outs of Greece Italy and others.
Syria will be the focus of all for now till DPRK or some other Mid East ie Egypt or Israel come back into the news. Here are some links:
Syria
worldnews.nbcnews.com...
the EU bail outs,
Greece
www.theguardian.com...
Italy
www.mysanantonio.com...
DPRK/SK
english.yonhapnews.co.kr...
Egypt
news.yahoo.com...
Iran
news.yahoo.com...
China
news.yahoo.com...

I know your thinking OMG not another doom and gloom thread or it is the end of the world , no it is not, nor is it my intention to have it as such. WW1 WW2 Nam and other conflicts have not been the end of the world , nor will this coming war be , this is to let you see how the path is paved and how the world leaders get us there or out of it .
So far it has been put on hold US Russia Obama Kerry Vs Putin and RT, UN, and China. Oh yes China he Sleeping Dragon what is their play in all of this. We would all like to know.
end part one of two

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

part two;
As you can see the world is in a mess and no one has the answer on how to solve it , the Answer is simple to TPTB, that is a world war. but where to Start it Syria is as a good place as any, they TPTB do not want it to become a full,out Nuke there might be one or two used by terrorist, this is a given , but it will be a conventional war by the major players involved.
fell free to add links comments or flaming as this is the norm on a thread like this , thanks for your time in reading bekod
edit on bAmerica/Chicagok201313 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I think everyone has been on edge waiting for something big to kick off. It almost feels as if it's overdue. I have been feeling it since 2011. I'm constantly waiting for it to appear on the news, whatever it is.

I'm almost getting to the point that I just want it to happen already just so I can know what it is and how to survive it.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InkontinentiaBouquet

well you no alone "get in on" and" bring it " should be the battle cry from here on out , let the time of the wait be over and done with , oh yea there are "toys" on all side's that need some improving, ie F22 F35 anti ship missiles that China has the new ships in Russia US fleets but then a war would get the bugs out , no weapon system is 100% till battle tested. there are fingers on triggers, whom will be the first to fire US, Russia, China, Japan left them out oh well, or DPRK?? no one knows or do they?

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I read somewhere that Kim Jun Un has read the 'Art of War' by Sun Tzu so I read the book and it really put the hairs on the back of my neck on end. It states that you should act strong when you are weak and weak when you are strong.

Two skinny East coast missiles in DPRK seems like a show of weakness to me.

I wonder what they are up tto when the worlds attention is on Assad.

Probably sitting back laughing as thier number one is drained further by an ME war. All thier hard work is being done for them.

suntzusaid.com...

Sun Tzu said: Whoever is first in the field and awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight; whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle will arrive exhausted. # - See more at: suntzusaid.com...

edit on 1392013 by InkontinentiaBouquet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
For me, it was important to realize WHY the area was in contention. It just didn't make sense at first.
Why risk WW3 over some speck of dust in the Middle East?

There are many articles out there pointing to the REAL underlying issue, but here's just a couple:

www.longislandpress.com...

Consider this timing for a moment. Less than a month before the Assad regime purportedly employed the use of chemical weapons, it entered into a potentially lucrative contract with neighboring Iran and Iraq. OilPrice.com, an online trade publication for the energy industry, reported that a deal struck on July 25 between the three nations for “the construction of what would end up being the largest gas pipeline in the Middle East, running gas from Iran’s South Pars field to Europe, via Lebanon and the Mediterranean Sea.”

www.wnd.com...

Qatar, home to the world’s largest gas field along with Iran, has proposed a gas pipeline from the Gulf to Turkey that would traverse Syria to the Mediterranean, with the gas then being shipped to Europe.

However, Assad in 2009 refused to go along with the plan, instead inking deals with Russia and Iran.

Syria is site of the proposed construction of a massive underground gas pipeline that, if completed, could drastically undercut the strategic energy power of U.S. ally Qatar and also would cut Turkey out of the pipeline flow.

Dubbed the “Islamic pipeline,” the project may ultimately favor Russia and Iran against Western energy interests.

Now we see Russia's and China's TRUE dogs in this fight. We also see why a diplomatic solution is all but hopeless here. Bottom line, that pipeline is bad business for the US, and great for Russia and China. Of course, we can't give it as a reason, or it'd be stomping all over international law. But, bending it for a gas attack? A lot more globally accepted. Of course, no doubt Russia and China are well aware of the BS, but they too can't really say it publicly, politically. So, they play the game.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I honestly respectfully disagree..

NOBODY wants a war.. Russia and the US will never engage eachother, it would mean ruin for both.. the wildcard here is Israel .. but for the most part, most countries DO NOT want that level of conflict, but they like to flex their muscles... the modern war is already underway.. it's economic based

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Well we talked ourselves into a recession back in 2008, maybe keep up the rhetoric and talk ourselves into a war.

I know what you're feeling, this definitely looks like it could spark off a big conflict.

I remember the same feeling with Kosovo, but that didn't result in any overspill conflict, so you never know!!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Cobaltic1978
Well we talked ourselves into a recession back in 2008, maybe keep up the rhetoric and talk ourselves into a war.

I know what you're feeling, this definitely looks like it could spark off a big conflict.

I remember the same feeling with Kosovo, but that didn't result in any overspill conflict, so you never know!!

You mentioned the recession.. I honestly think that is the secret weapon.. the war of this generation is all about economy .. I don't think any nation wants a war on that scale, I don't think we'll see a huge war like we saw with WW1, WW2, or Vietnam .. the battleground has changed.. it's all about ruining the economy of the other countries.. that and cyber warfare..

A war the likes of WW2 fought today would ruin everyone involved... everyone who's a major player is armed to the teeth.. none of them want that.. I mentioned earlier though, the wildcard is israel.. they are the one country I think that if they were threatened, or felt threatened.. would unleash their arsenal

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Turkey also seem a bit too keen to get involved in an attack on Syria, that's 2 neighbouring countries.

Yet, Turkey has deemed Israel an enemy.

There are reports of the rebel forces in Syria being part of Al Q'uaida or some other terrorist group.

Why is France so keen to get involved? They didn't want to know Iraq!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

The entire # bores me...
It's all terribly predictable!

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Responding so I can keep track of this thread. The pipe line plays a big part in all of this so wanted to say I agree with that.

It seems if anything big snaps over there it could be a world war since almost everyone has an interest in the ME. I don't know why everyone keeps saying the US and Russia would not attack each other. If anything came out of Russia to hit Israel for example I believe the US would get involved if Israel was overwhelmed. I guess I should look deeper to see why we wouldn't.

I agree with the other poster in here too - sensing tension for too long now. It's like a rubber band ready to snap and can't pin it on any one thing. I also just want relief from whatever "it" is.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

miniatus

You mentioned the recession.. I honestly think that is the secret weapon.. the war of this generation is all about economy .. I don't think any nation wants a war on that scale, I don't think we'll see a huge war like we saw with WW1, WW2, or Vietnam .. the battleground has changed.. it's all about ruining the economy of the other countries.. that and cyber warfare..

Lehman was the 4th falling tower,right.

But this is not economic war, it's economic punishment, since Bush decided in early 2008 not to go to open war with Iran. But they wanted seven contries in five years (Wes Clark)...

9/13/01: www.prnewswire.com...
9/13/08: en.wikipedia.org...

Peace is economic war on the profits of the military-industrial(-financial) complex.
edit on 13-9-2013 by greyhat because: .

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
had to leave for a few , back now ,here is an oldie but goody
just change the who's some are the same as then as they are now and the dates it could be of today. the "free and the salve" interesting thought , whom is whom now. ok back to you for now.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by greyhat

the art of peace and peace keeping will only go so far , once toys er tools of war get old, and worn out the only way to keep them up to date and usable is to go to war every now and then , yes the US has had 12 +years of war but not all of our "toys" were used non of Russia nor non of China's TPTB know this and want to use them, or lose them and replace them with new untested ones, that are in need of a war to test and work out the bugs for the next gen of toys.

edit on bAmerica/Chicagok201314 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
here is one that has a good chance of becoming fact 3 false flags
got to love the bush bash , form a dinner he was at "WMD got to be some where " did any one look down his shorts or in his ear? the only two places UN has not looked

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

you are on the right track see the 3 false flag vid to back you up and to give you more insight.

edit on bAmerica/Chicagok201314 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

bekod
you are on the right track see the 3 false flag vid to back you up and to give you more insight.

They have reactivated al CIAda and Zawahiri talks about "bleeding America economically" and "uprising".

9/11 there was a NORAD exercice, "OPERATION VIGILANT GUARDIAN", simulated hijacked planes in the north eastern sector, Counter-terrorist training exercise days before 7/7 were of cause 'entirely a coincidence'.

On 11/13 there will be GridEX II. Would a long widescale power outage "bleed America economically" and eventually lead to uprisings?

" Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:22am BST (Reuters) - Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri urged small-scale attacks inside the United States to "bleed America economically" ... "The Boston incident confirms to the Americans ... that they are not facing individuals, organizations or groups, but they are facing an uprising Ummah (Muslim community), that rose in jihad to defend its soul, dignity and capabilities.""
uk.reuters.com...

"Published: August 16, 2013 WASHINGTON — The electric grid, as government and private experts describe it, is the glass jaw of American industry. If an adversary lands a knockout blow, they fear, it could black out vast areas of the continent for weeks; interrupt supplies of water, gasoline, diesel fuel and fresh food; shut down communications; and create disruptions of a scale that was only hinted at by Hurricane Sandy and the attacks of Sept. 11."
www.nytimes.com...

"Outgoing US Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on Tuesday warned of a “major cyber event” in the future that would have a “serious” impact on American society. In what she described as “a kind of open letter to my successor,” Napolitano warned of terrorist threats, major weather events and the need to reinforce US border security. “Our country will, for example, at some point, face a major cyber event that will have a serious effect on our lives, our economy, and the everyday functioning of our society,” she said."
www.rawstory.com...

Seems they plan to give a lesson to a US majority that doesn't want more wars...

edit on 14-9-2013 by greyhat because: .

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
While I think the Syria situation isn't a stepping stone to world war 3 it's definitely a distraction, keep the people concentrating on other things that they have no input on or chance of refuting the official line.
It's a non story, I'm pretty sure most of the news we get from there is made up or hugely exaggerated.

posted on Sep, 14 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And while we sit and wait for the next shoe to drop here is this worldnews.nbcnews.com... from the link

'Very significant breakthrough': Chemical weapons deal struck, but will Assad play fair?
seems as this has been said and done before , next it will be where are hey? is this all of them? we need to see for our selves ... we need to have boots on the ground to find them. oh do i say this is next year ? from the link

The deal struck by the United States and Russia on Saturday that would eliminate Syria's stockpile by next year represents a major advance in easing international controversy over the issue, even while considerable obstacles remain, experts said.
"The deal is a very significant breakthrough given where we were just about a week ago," said Daryl Kimball, executive director of the Arms Control Association, a D.C.-based arms control group. "I'm impressed by the accelerated timelines, which are important here, by the aggressive destruction schedule for Syria's chemical weapons."
in the mean time , Rebels take mass amounts of Chemical weapons.... , Assad force use them in a limited strike... US not happy with Assad not controlling his forces....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join