It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of the day: The Holographic Principle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Always thought these things are cool, spent hours trying to figure out what people were on about when I first saw one, now its just like magic

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[Edited on 18-5-2003 by cassini]

Goy

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I just can't do these things, I wish I could. What is the method behind them? I stare at them endlessly and nothing happens, it drives me crazy.

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
"relax your eyes" hehe i've never in my entire life been able to see these either, sucks

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
might sound odd but I`ve always found going slightly cross eyed then refocusing does it.......

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I can only see those things in books, think my curved monitor might screw the image.

Was it a scooner?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
might sound odd but I`ve always found going slightly cross eyed then refocusing does it.......

Also think of it as a window. Don't look at the window lokk pass it to what's on the other side

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I can see them in 2 ways depending on how i focus my eyes...regular, as in the picture pops out at me, and the opposite where it goes away from me. Can anyone else do this?

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Am I supposed to see a teapot... cause I saw the damn teapot.. does this make me one of the many that doesn't know what the hell the paragraph underneath means?

Chris

new topics

top topics

join