It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof? freedom of information regarding chemtrails/cloud whitning

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by anonymous1legion

I see, well that then, but also the tupac hologram was impressive but was that only visible from the front view? and projecting onto a "cloudy" screen would be better for bluebeam I suppose

A little off topic, but I saw a hologram of Eazy E and it was actually real good, amazing what that type of technology is doing..

cool ill have to google that one, and sort of on topic if they project Eazy E onto the sky that has been prepped with chemtrails lol

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I see, well that then, but also the tupac hologram was impressive but was that only visible from the front view?
Like I said, not a hologram. Very old "tech" actually.
io9.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Phage

I see, well that then, but also the tupac hologram was impressive but was that only visible from the front view?
Like I said, not a hologram. Very old "tech" actually.
io9.com...

ah I stand corrected...
articles.washingtonpost.com...

why in the hell are people calling it a hologram then it just confuses things dammit, cant believe ive been had....2ce

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
anyways its been nice chatting, especially after finally coming face to face as it were with the "legendary" Phage,
it wasent as unplesent as I thought it would be,
Thanks everyone who took the time to post back really appreciate it,
Im off for a nap

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

anonymous1legion
well was searching through FOI requests and came across this.....

www.whatdotheyknow.com...

im finding it hard to make sense of but it does mention that...

the MOD commissioned Porton Down to undertake a series of open-air trials over large areas of the UK to determine the extent of the vulnerability of the UK

and that ....

During the 1950s these involved the dissemination of an inert meteorological tracer, zinc cadmium sulphide, followed in the 1960’s by the release of a harmless strain of E.coli, as a simulant for a biological warfare agent, to assess the viability of these organisms following release in the open air.

yes - there were a number of experiments related to possible chemical and biological warfare performed over the USA and UK in the 50's and 60's. These involved releasing tracers to mimic chemicals or biological agents and then seeing how far they spread. The agents were thought to be harmless - later research shows that they might not have ben as harmless as was first thought, but they still were not mass poisonings by any means.

You can find some articles in wiki on them - Operation dew & Operation LAC.

there is also video on YT of a Vickers Valetta transport aircraft releasing zinc cadmium sulphide as part of the Porton Down experiments -

and there are a number of documents relating to the British experiments available on the 'net - this page has some relating to the city of Norwich

they also say....

We are aware that other countries have on occasions used weather modification techniques such as hurricane suppression and cloud seeding, which causes precipitation by introducing substances into cumulus clouds that cause condensation. More information on this can be found in a House of Commons Select Committee on Science and Technology issued a report in 2010 entitled “The Regulation of Geoengineering” This is available at www.publications.parliament.uk...

what do you guys think, i for one think if they did it once then they probibly perfected and did it over and over

The US tried "steering" hurricanes with Operation Popeye but failed. Cloud seeding can be used to both mitigate potential storm damage by making the precipitation (rain or hail) fall somewhere "harmless" as well as attempting to cause it to fall somewhere useful (eg snow on skifields, rain in catchment or on farms) - but the "science" of it is far from "perfected" - as far as I can tell there is some useful change that can achieve either of these 2 objectives, but it is not precise or predictable beyond generalities.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
//sniff// you guys.......It's just......well........there has never been a chemtrail thread with a happy ending.......until now.

Group hug?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

anonymous1legion
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

thats why i posted it hoped someone could make sense of it and say yes/no chemtrails do/do not exist today and for what purpose

you've in a baaad place dude[tte]...

your first mistake was using the word "chemtrails"

it triggers a violent, knee-jerk, mobbing reaction in certain susceptible types known to malinger
on the geo-engineering and ufo forums, indeed, anything with trail[s] as a suffix , or any aerial event to be truthful.

I Predict a chicken [squawking] in your future, and "schooling" from said chicken, an avid consumer, various "experts" that when pressed then claim to actually be nobody's but still "know better" than you, and going at great pains to communicate their venomous contempt [all while adhering precipitously to the edges of T&C] of anyone that presumes to question their final [and beyond appeal] judgment in the matter .

expect shrill voices demanding you keep your eyes and thoughts on the ground and your nose to the grindstone...

a few links:
Look Up! A Social Action Documentary

educate-yourself.org...

www.zengardner.com...

www.zengardner.com...

www.zengardner.com...

www.zengardner.com...

www.zengardner.com...

www.zengardner.com...

but pay me no heed, as I Am quite "Insane".
edit on 10-9-2013 by TheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

I tried to look at one of your links about someone being threatened by "mercenaries" - the page came up OK.....and then so did a warning about the Blaster worm

I'm curious about why mercenaries would go after some random person in the late 2000's, but no-one seems to have hit any of the instigators of the hoax in the late 1990's.

I notice that you still haven' managed to identify anything that purports to debunk chemtrails that is actually wrong.......did you mean to do so, or are you stuck on throwing around ad hom's??

edit on 11-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I think what happened here was someone came to this forum without a pre-disposed religion ingrained in their head, and was able to comprehend the facts given.

Common sense is a killer that way. But don't let it get in the way of your "stories".

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Good topic to keep people alert and many people believe FOIA requests will reveal the needed information they seek but in reality FOIA request are nothing but a waste of time and a joke . FOIA requests will NEVER provide proof to any classified project..... it is illegal.

So how does it work? Often people will make a FOIA request concerning some classified project and this request is answered by the government and put in the file then this document is blackend out and sent to other personnel with FOIA requests who think they have confirmed some classified project. At times the government has pre-prepared docs in place in case someone asks. The classic disinformation trick on black and white.

I know people who stand on FOIA request and believe in them. They receive a document back that has been blackend out and now they have proof of the project. lol how funny! Can anyone be so gullible? All of the three letter agencies have STRICT policies and regulations concerning the handling and release of classified information and national security is always used to protect their interest.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

network dude

1-I think what happened here was 2-someone came to this forum without a pre-disposed religion ingrained in their head, and was able to comprehend 3-the facts given.

4-Common sense is a killer that way. But don't let it get in the way of your "stories".

1-you think?

2-the only ones taking things on faith[and demanding the same of others ] here are your crowd
I'm not the one crusading for a religion or an organization.

3-you haven't provided any facts, just your belief's and "informed" opinions based on faith

4-Common sense=Herd sense [I'll let you do the math]

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

TheMagus
and going at great pains to communicate their venomous contempt [all while adhering precipitously to the edges of T&C]

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Give it up, do you not understand the concept of multipurpose? Use one 'chem'ical to achieve a certain result and use another for something completely different.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibraltarego

And what chemicals are these, and what are the multi purposes, how are they dispersed, where is the handling infrastructure and the actual evidence of them being used??

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

TheMagus

network dude

1-I think what happened here was 2-someone came to this forum without a pre-disposed religion ingrained in their head, and was able to comprehend 3-the facts given.

4-Common sense is a killer that way. But don't let it get in the way of your "stories".

1-you think?

2-the only ones taking things on faith[and demanding the same of others ] here are your crowd

3-you haven't provided any facts, just your belief's and "informed" opinions based on faith

Science.

What have you got?

I wonder if you even believe the crap you spew. You ignore scientific fact in favor of your opinion. Enjoy that. Oh, and do you have any corrections for contrailscience.com? I keep waiting for you to step up to the plate and show us all what is wrong on that site.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Obama wants changes to the Freedom of Information Act that would allow declaring some documents “Non Existent”

June 24, 2013 by Kristen  Filed under Americas1 CommentThe federal Freedom of Information Act was supposed to be a torch that journalists, advocates and ordinary people could use to cast a light on the operations of their government.It’s profoundly disappointing to see the Obama administration proposing changes to FOIA that would allow federal agencies to lie about the very existence of information being sought.That’s not progress, and it’s certainly not transparency, a principle the president has repeatedly and publicly pledged allegiance to.We hope the U.S. Department of Justice backs away from these and other FOIA rule revisions it has proposed.The worst among them, in our estimation, is the proposed change that would allow the government to tell those requesting information under FOIA that the material does not exist when, in fact, it does.Read more: Editorial: Proposed FOIA rule changes seek to keep citizens in dark – The Denver Post 

www.denverpost.com... but......

Oh and he declared this after the FOIA exposed all that bbbaaaddd stuff about vaccines thats all been whitewashed off the internet .

deadlinelive.info...

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

network dude

TheMagus

network dude

1-you think?

1-Science.

2-What have you got?

I wonder if you even believe the crap you spew. 3-You ignore scientific fact in favor of your opinion. Enjoy that. 4-Oh, and do you have any corrections for contrailscience.com? I keep waiting for you to step up to the plate and show us all what is wrong on that site.

1- ORLY? where? all I see are links to blogs, YT videos, links to .gov sites/docs [known liars ]
all of which you take on FAITH. where are your collated observations? [hint the OP provided his/her's]
where's YOUR experimental data?
Science? you do not even know what the word means

2-nothing you could deal with or comprehend

3- ahh, here we go again with the psychological projection

4- what is there to be corrected?
mike is neither scientist nor meteorologist
he's

"just some guy"

who communes at the same altar as you and slurps the kool-aid from the same cup
no proof, just baseless claims to knowledge

chasing his tail is he
and you

to even pretend to examine his "facts"
would be granting an unearned credibility

so lets see your data
oh wait

it's all only in your head after all...

edit on 12-9-2013 by TheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Having an ability to learn is a gift. Aparently it's not given to everyone. Sorry you missed the boat.

Information on clouds. Those white puffy things in the sky.

Clouds are important to the discussion since contrails are just clouds that trail behind airplanes.

Once you begin to comprehend clouds and why they form at different altitudes, then you may be able to discern why contrails form, and why they might not in certain situations. I assure you this is not witch craft, or made up nonsense. We call it science. It's where really smart folks come up with ways to explain things to really dumb folks. I am sure you can understand that.

So this "science" I speak of is something that changes at times, but not until another really smart person comes along and PROVES the old stuff wrong. This is where your abilities are lacking. While the guy who put all the information for contrailscience up is just a guy, he happened to use peer reviewed science to try to explain contrail and why chemtrails are just like unicorn piss. Imaginary. So using the same peer reviewed science, you are free to dispute any fact on that site. If you cannot, then it stands to reason that you are much like a cranky 4 year old who needs an nap. Grow up and either tell everyone what's wrong with it, or admit you aren't smart enough to do so. Notice you weren't given a third choice.

It's OK to not like the truth. But unfortunately, you have to live with it until you can bring peer reviewed facts to explain your side. (much like an adult would)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

1-you think?

Try it some times it will amaze you with what you can come up with and learn.

Forget that, Have you been on topic in any of these threads or do you just come into them to tell the OP about your suspicions on who is a shill.

Check any thread in the forum, your first posts are always the same,

"you shouldn't have used Chemtrail, now the hounds will be comin"

Do you have anything to add that is better than this post of mine which seems to copy what you do and complain about off topic things or other posers?

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

TheMagus

network dude

TheMagus

network dude

1-you think?

1-Science.

2-What have you got?

I wonder if you even believe the crap you spew. 3-You ignore scientific fact in favor of your opinion. Enjoy that. 4-Oh, and do you have any corrections for contrailscience.com? I keep waiting for you to step up to the plate and show us all what is wrong on that site.

1- ORLY? where? all I see are links to blogs, YT videos, links to .gov sites/docs [known liars ]
all of which you take on FAITH. where are your collated observations? [hint the OP provided his/her's]
where's YOUR experimental data?
Science? you do not even know what the word means

2-nothing you could deal with or comprehend

3- ahh, here we go again with the psychological projection

4- what is there to be corrected?
mike is neither scientist nor meteorologist
he's

"just some guy"

who communes at the same altar as you and slurps the kool-aid from the same cup
no proof, just baseless claims to knowledge

chasing his tail is he
and you

to even pretend to examine his "facts"
would be granting an unearned credibility

so lets see your data
oh wait

it's all only in your head after all...

edit on 12-9-2013 by TheMagus because: (no reason given)

Can I ask,

did you go to school or were you home schooled?

Where did you learn how to read and write?

This is a serious question because you wrote about faith in the things other s have learned and studied so I would like to know did you learn at a school where most others have or whats your story?

Where does your faith in your knowledge come from, a school, your parents, you taught yourself somehow?

<< 1    3 >>

join