It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 5.3 Tweaks (greasemonkey script)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder
Bahhh.... ATS has some how broken the link to my script.

Here is a fixed link:

ATS 5.3 Tweaks
i do not know why people are moaning about the smileys when they have you'r tweaks
i think it must have been messing with the site

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Just want to point out that the link is broken in your quote so people will have to go back to the bottom of the last page to get the fixed link. Or they can simply click here.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

ChaoticOrder
reply to post by geobro

Just want to point out that the link is broken in your quote so people will have to go back to the bottom of the last page to get the fixed link. Or they can simply click here.
i remember s/o saying that the old smileys were playing havock with the script in the new format maybe that is why the link is broken but thank you i hate the new smileys when i use another computer it is like what is this green deamons

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

The old smilies have worked fine for me so far. But when the new 5.3 design was unveiled, the new smilies were causing my CPU to skyrocket. I just checked and they still are causing my CPU usage to skyrocket. I can't even use ATS properly without having my script enabled.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just released a new version to handle the new smilies properly.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
For some reason the userscript website wont work anymore unless you specify 8080 as the port.

this link should work

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Gah this is getting annoying, looks like the userscripts website is down completely now. This mirror website should work for the time being: userscripts-mirror.org
edit on 8/6/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/6/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
New greasemonkey update seems to have broken the script a few weeks ago (haven't been around much lately). Fixed version has been uploaded here: openuserjs.org

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just released a new version of the script to work properly with the recent changes to the ATS theme. The post auto-stretch feature has been removed since the new theme seems to do that natively using html, which is a much better solution. Still includes all the other nice features such as the live feed box and old smilies.

Download: openuserjs.org

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join