It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK had Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton Figured Out Long Ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This gives me even more respect for Robert Kennedy's intellectual capacity.

RFK had Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton figured out way back then.

The question is, why didn't we hear about it from the horse's mouth.

Imagine how things could have been without these toxic personalities pretending to represent the best interests of african americans and commandeering the civil rights movement. Ask yourself honestly, would MLK agree with anything these goons say?

Maybe it will be in "The Butler" (if I can stop crying long enough to watch it).

Diary bombshell: RFK’s secret slams against Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Gov. Cuomo

The Revs. Jackson and Sharpton “give me the creeps,” Kennedy writes in a July 5 entry.
“Al Sharpton has done more damage to the black cause than [segregationist Alabama Gov.] George Wallace. He has suffocated the decent black leaders in New York,” he says. “His transparent venal blackmail and extortion schemes taint all black leadership.”

edit on 9-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
And then we saw Obama & crew completely hijack MLK for party politics in his and Clinton's "memorial" speeches. Oreo. Even MLK's relatives looked uncomfortable.

How disgusting. MLK was a true hero...these pukes are soulless.

edit on 9-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Even MLK's relatives looked uncomfortable.

It really was embarrassing, I ordinarily just leave c-span on all the time (I even watched Barbara Boxer's hawk speech) but I had to turn it off.

new topics

join