It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kangaroo flinging politician.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
As some may be aware, there was a Federal election in Australia a few days ago. And while the final few votes are still being counted, some newspapers are reporting that an unlikely outcome will be the election of an unusual senator from the
Australian Motoring Enthusiast Party

In a video taken from his YouTube account... Mr Muir appears to be filmed taking part in a backyard kangaroo faeces fight. ... running around a garden with his friends, who are hurling kangaroo faeces and laughing hysterically.

In May 2011, when Osama bin Laden was killed, Mr Muir tweeted: ''Media is reporting that the person who orfered [sic] the 911 terror attacks is dead . . . what a load of #, george bush is still alive!''

s mh

Not sure how effective he would be as a politician, but at least its a different point of view in Canberra.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Whoa! He's way wrong. Bush was kept out of the way and in the dark. Cheney and Rumsfeld ran the 9/11 op....

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Canberra needs a different point of view, maybe a couple of kilometres south of the Antarctic would be a starting point. Buckle up guys now Abbott and his libs are in power it is sure to be a rough ride.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
This guy has had me head scratching since earlier today, before the roo-poo incident took notice. I was going over the election results and the name "Ricky Muir" started to ring bells for me. I used to go to primary school school with a certain "Ricky Muir" and visited his house a fair few times. This is probably about 25 years back though, and I struggled to recall his features, except he was inflicted with a bit of the "ginger" back then...

Hmmm...

I tried to find some pics of him, but to no avail... 1 hour later, up in my news feed he comes up as a roo-poo chucker! Finally, it gives me an image of him... He seems oddly familiar... hmmmm, perhaps its just my mind playing tricks, but his eye shape kind of rings bells...

So, I just want to find out if its the same guy. If anyone can help dig up more information on him, it would help! Some background which might assist you, the Ricky Muir I knew went to Birmingham Primary School in Mount Evelyn (Victoria, Australia) and, if someone can narrow his age down it might help further! (He should be born around 1977).

(My take, the roo-poo fight looks like a harmless bit of winding down and fun with friends. Not keen on the spitting though... :/ )
edit on 9-9-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Well, I feel somewhat better that in all the online news about Ricky Muir, nobody knows much about him at all. Very little has been dug up on the internet about him... Odd... Not even the people who organized the voting have heard from him since he registered!

An ABC reporter found his house, knocked and was given nothing to go on except that he wasn't home. Seems like a pretty normal bloke in most respects which might be a good sign. ? Maybe?
edit on 9-9-2013 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

top topics

join