It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JRE 388/ Chemtrails and one of our own.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A while back there was a thread started discussing Joe Rogan and his new show which at the time also had one of our own on the show, Uncinus.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well I mentioned that he would have him on his podcast although I didn't have the time when it would be on. Well that time has come and here you go...

Now some may find this interesting and some may not, either way...Enjoy..

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks for that.

Joe Rogan and our friend Mick (ATS member "Uncinus") made the really good point that the ARE real geoengineering ideas out there that may be potentially harmful (even the geoengineering ideas that are supposed to possibly help with global climate change may backfire and actually do more harm than good)...BUT there are so many people wasting their time and energy complaining that a normal contrail is really a chemtrail.

Those people would be better off concentrating their time and energy on real geoengineering issues rather that imagined ones.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

.BUT there are so many people wasting their time and energy complaining that a normal contrail is really a chemtrail.

Well since this podcast is one of the most listened to it may actually sink in that chemtrails do not exist.

edit on 8-9-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

HA HA, want to bet?

It's not very hard, unfortunately, to predict the kind of reaction that is borne of the sort of density that would see this acknowledgment of potentially harmful geoengineering concepts, set against the need to stop believing all the baseless Chemtrail guff so that one might actually SEE the real issues, as a shill mind trick attempting to confuse them.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

HA HA, want to bet?

Well I am trying to open minded as that is what they say debunkers aren't...

new topics

top topics

join