It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard to get focused.... arrhhhhh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'm kinda ticked because for whatever reason I find it hard to focus. I have 2 websites I'm working on. They're both slowly coming around. Both of them are almost done but my challenge is that it seems like the closer I get to finishing, the more difficult it seems to get. Especially to keep focused. I think it's a bit of anxioty or something. Like I don't even know if either of these are going to actually catch on after I launch them. But I need to get them launched first.

Again how do I get focused so that I can actually get them done, online and operational???

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It sounds to me like you are over working yourself. Work on one until it is completed than go on to the next.
Good luck!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Could be

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
What works for me is breaking projects into their own time group.

Either alternate days on when you'll focus attention. Or.. Break it down by part of the day. If you have tons to do, maybe even assigning a project into days/time of the week - like Monday and Thursday afternoons.

Keep your main project the morning focus. Use before work idea storming to help focus your thoughts. Used to keep a pad and pencil with me all the time to ensure the ideas never got forgotten. It worked, but you look like a madman jotting stuff down at every red light. Parking lot sitting w/ coffee and pad-n-pencil was an everyday thing.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I agree with Chuck, don't try and work on them at the same time: break it into like an hour at a time & make sure you have a break in between

I found this article very helpful

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow...didn't you have another thread just like this? I swear I replied to this already.

So close yet so far. Are you being too picky? Over-thinking? Have a friend take a look, maybe it's great and you don't even know it. Ask the friend for feedback.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ah, here it is. I thought I was losing my mind there for a minute. Dude, you could have just bumped up your old thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

You have a good memory!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
reply to post by Night Star

You have a good memory!

Not usually.

new topics