It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black op nuke transfer exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

any one eles know about this

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The local article he is citing....probably still lying his ass off tho...
CBS

He says if there is no U.S. response, Iran will not believe America’s resolve to block Iran from developing nuclear weapons. Graham also says those nuclear weapons in the hands of terrorists could result in a bomb coming to Charleston Harbor.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CONEDESTROYA

There are SOOO many holes in the Alex Jones story that it's pathetic. Like the one today that someone called Dyess, and the base operator confirmed that there was a weapons transfer. Not much of a black op if the civilian operator that doesn't even have a security clearance knows about it, now is it.

That's not even taking into account the fact that Dyess most likely doesn't even have nuclear weapons anymore. The B-1 hasn't been a nuclear bomber since about 1993, so there would be no reason to have nuclear weapons on base. They would have been shipped to one of the nuclear bases, or dismantled years ago.

As for Senator Graham, why would they bomb Charleston? Why not New York, or Washington, or go the long way around and hit the Port of LA? Those make so much more sense than Charleston. He's trying to drum up some money for some pet project of his for the port, I'll almost guarantee.
edit on 9/7/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
yeah I stoped taking him seriously about 5 yrs ago cause he spreads anger he made me angry just watching him so I stopeed just thought this was a bit interesting thanks for reassuring me about alex not that I need it

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Alex just makes me cringe
i just cant listen to him at all
if he gives out some earth shattering news
and i miss it? well i'll just have to live with myself.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Heard about it when Alex broke the story on Tues. Then on Thurs heard about What Lindsay Graham said. Sounds like a false flag attack to gain peoples trust so he doesn't have to do this alone. You should not pay so much attention to mainstream news,,,,,,they alll lie!!!! But,,what do I know?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousme333

Maybe obama is going to go on tv on tuesday evening, and be sitting with his nuclear briefcase opened, sitting next to the bomb and says "I'll blow it, I will.... I want my way, and I'm willing to die for it, and take a lot of your white history with me - right here in Charleston" And they'll have mccain and graham there trying to talk him down, like the big baby he is.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

He is the conspiracy theorists rush Limbaugh. Problem is one of these time's it will be true and then will be up a chit creeks without a paddle.

The Bot

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

Maybe obama is going to go on tv on tuesday evening, and be sitting with his nuclear briefcase opened, sitting next to the bomb and says "I'll blow it, I will.... I want my way, and I'm willing to die for it, and take a lot of your white history with me - right here in Charleston" And they'll have mccain and graham there trying to talk him down, like the big baby he is.

Why would Obama say "your white history"? His mother was a white girl from Kansas. Thereby, he is half-white. Shouldn't he say "our white history"? Or am I being "racist" for pointing out your thinly veiled racism? You could have just called him a "big baby"...
And before the flames roll in, I did not vote for him, nor do I support ANYONE in our government.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You should not pay so much attention to mainstream news,,,,,,they alll lie!!!! But,,what do I know?

And the source of the video in the OP is better?

Alex Jones and infowars make a good living telling lies as the video shows...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

As for Senator Graham, why would they bomb Charleston? Why not New York, or Washington, or go the long way around and hit the Port of LA? Those make so much more sense than Charleston. He's trying to drum up some money for some pet project of his for the port, I'll almost guarantee.

I thought the same thing as you when I read it. Then I thought... he represents South Carolina, so naturally he would try to scare the schitzu out of his constituents by implying a 'personal threat' so that when he votes 'yes' to bombing campaign, he'll (stupidly) expect a rah-rah response.

You know, I had an initial OMG-response to seeing reference to bombing Charleston, until I thought it thru. Of course you are right... why Charleston? He's just workin the system.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Your kidding right?

Charleston makes a great target as it lacks the power and money that NYC or D.C. have but is American enough that any attack on it, especially a nuclear one, would damn the entire nation to war.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

An attack on any city with a nuclear weapon would be a call to war for the US. But even if you take out Washington and New York, Charleston should still be way down on the list of targets. The port in Charleston is the fourth busiest in the country. There are at least three other targets higher on the list to hit, just looking at ports. But there are shipyards, both military and civilian, just regular cities, etc all that would be a higher priority target than Charleston.

top topics

join