It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: We should all get along but progressives should be hunted down like Nazis

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Will he do like the Nazis hunters? You know wait till the person is so old and feeble that they can't defend themselves?

Probably, that's how it happened last time. Also, I guess it isn't a good idea to throw Nazi around as a label against people... I would use the term Social Darwinism and point out where it is being applied, instead.
edit on 6-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan
reply to post by Bassago

Im with him on this one, they will be the eventual downfall of this Nation.
Theyve actually already set the wheels in motion by electing this pathetic excuse of a person
as the leader (hard to say that with a straight face) of this once great country.

lol yes because America would exist at all if the founding fathers were not a big pack of liberal progressives. Sometimes the things I read hear just make me laugh. It is like people know nothing about their history or their nation but are happy to claim it is great and being ruined by "insert President at moment here".

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It's probably safe to say that Beck is a bit of a fascist himself. What came to mind when he said he wanted to hunt down "Progressives" was Hitler's Gestapo. Got a feeling when he was done hunting his perceived enemies there would be a lot less people in America. Maybe after that he would move on the the South Americans and Europe.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I love these labels: fascist, Nazi, etc.....
Revisionist history, anyone?
Tetra
Time is a circle and we name what we want so we can do whatever in the "new time", "new circle," yes? Oh, sorry, I was told to shut up long ago.....

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Beck is a paid-for event bomb-thrower that throws on command...

2nd

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
progressives should spend some time understanding empathy, compassion, and understanding of their political opponents in conservative, libertarian, sensitivity classes and taught wilderness survival, marksmanship, hunting, fishing, vinting and stilling their own whiskey. also instead of being hunted down like nazis they should be treated by psychiatrists for stockholm syndrome, paranoia, delusional psychosis, and rapid growth syndrome. they like turtles but they don't need to hold them superior to humans. equal yes, treated like they can't take care of themselves. i mean yes the occaisonal seagull picks 'em up but poseidon would have equipped them with lasers should he hath willed it

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I kind of agree with him.

Progressives are annoying. I like to call them the "soccer moms" of the political world...because that's exactly what they are.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
progressives should spend some time understanding empathy, compassion, and understanding of their political opponents in conservative, libertarian, sensitivity classes...

...instead of being hunted down like nazis they should be treated by psychiatrists...

I think all the psychiatrists and empathy / sensitivity teachers are progressives. Hunting is out because of the guns and fishing hurts small animals. Looks like it's the whiskey for them.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Whiskey is also out of the question, all progressives are straight-edge and want to bring back prohibition.

You know, because prohibition worked so well.

I mean, just look at the success of the war on drugs.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

The founding fathers would have had no trouble whatsoever defending their homes with force if someone tried to break in.

In today's world, it is the progressives that have demonized the concept that the defense of ones property is somehow immoral.

I don't think the founders were anything like modern progressives.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LewsTherinThelamon
reply to post by Bassago

Whiskey is also out of the question, all progressives are straight-edge and want to bring back prohibition.

You know, because prohibition worked so well.

I mean, just look at the success of the war on drugs.

Yeah I know Reagan with his war on drugs bit while old Olie North was flying in cargo planes of coca was one hell of a scam then Bush senior kept the thing going because they figured out how much money could be made with the false war aspect.......oh sorry you were saying something about progress or something like that......carry on.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

I can't really see much of a difference between progressives and conservatives.

Authoritarian is authoritarian whether its coming from the left or the right.

As far as I am concerned it is only the libertarians vs. everyone else.

Divided? Hell yes we are.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

As far as I am concerned every single political group out there has its flaws and it's share of batsh!t crazy supporters. I support/vote for the ones I think are the best for the job regardless of what they call themselves.

If there is a letter by my voting name it is a "I" for independent no R,D,L,P,# so forth and so on. I don't vote for groups only the people that are supposed to fill the position.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LewsTherinThelamon

As far as I am concerned it is only the libertarians vs. everyone else.

That's pretty much it. You won't find any libertarians hunting people down (unless there's civil war.) Also I cannot visualize a libertarian FEMA camp.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

If a candidate were reasonable, regardless of the party, I would vote for them.

I wouldn't care if they were republican or democrat.

I just don't trust them.
edit on 7-9-2013 by LewsTherinThelamon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Also I cannot visualize a libertarian FEMA camp.

I can visualize a liberated FEMA camp.

I think that's as close as we could get.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LewsTherinThelamon

I can agree with that in fact the ones I usually look for are those who are closest to the middle yet each election they are harder to find its like they all came from the same school of thought.

Being a independent just says my loyalties don't belong to any of them they have to earn it. Almost every election you will hear the talking heads fretting over the indepents trying to win them over so in a way they become more important to them than their own party then you see their true colors which must be green the same color as slime.

Yeah I can't stand any of them but I still try to choose wisely.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

through self reliance boundaries are chipped away as marble revealing the part of the self who likes to utilize nature. just as there are two wolves within oneself that one decides who feeds, circumstance will decide their fate just as those who are prepared within any real knowledge of survival, planning and forethought of all practical instances. mother nature is unbiased, and somewhat lawful chaotic. when the stadiums open up for all to wallow in the care of their captors, would dying in a windless concrete tub be what they will be remembered for? a martyr to cripple the morale of resistance should it arrive? nay nor would a mindless wanderlust crumbling into the wind of utter chaos forgotten by those who wondered what the human race was ages before hence. fie and i am to suffer living on my knees. fie!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by digital01anarchy

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Sharingan
reply to post by Bassago

Im with him on this one, they will be the eventual downfall of this Nation.
Theyve actually already set the wheels in motion by electing this pathetic excuse of a person
as the leader (hard to say that with a straight face) of this once great country.

Both parties will be the downfall of this nation. They have had control for the last 150 years and they have totally failed. To try to blame just one party for the shape this country is in is just a cop out for admitting your own parties failures.

funny quote by a notorious progressive on ATS please tell me im wrong i dare you
there have been so so many times where you have stuck up for Obama bashed republicans and ron paul fans alike

I'm not a progressive and when Obama is wrong I have no problem in pointing it out. I bash both parties when they deserve it. People get the wrong idea about me being a progressive because they don't check up on the law.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I am pretty sure hunting people down for their political beliefs is what the Nazis did and communists do.

Thanks Glenn, we'll take it from here. You aren't helping.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join