It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rebels" in Syria Execute in the Name of "Religion"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
WARNING: This video released by the New York Times is disturbing even though the actual execution is blacked-out.

Even more disturbing is the REASONS these U.S. Admistration-backed thugs give for this merciless act.

At 23 seconds the speaker says to those about to be executed: "Since you have neither religion nor morals we swear to the Lord of the Throne that this is our oath…"

"Since you have [no] religion"…that speaks TONS about who we are backing, eh?

Not to mention that the majority of these so-called rebels aren't even from Syria!

How many more folk will be murdered for not having the "correct" religion if these fanatics take charge on the coattails of our bombs?

edit on 6-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

In that situation you never give your weapon up and surrender, better to die with gun in hand. I never will understand why people who are armed surrender to enemy in battlezone as this is what will happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Go Go Go !!!

That's what Obama wants right ?

And WE are supposed to support this garbage ?

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Deja Vu all over again Gut, I've just been reading about this on another site [SNIP]
Apparently the still was published in the Daily Mail, they claimed that the victims were rapists from the Syrian Army and somehow that justified these murderers using God and religion to torture and kill them.

Here's where the victims ended up.

Graphic Image

edit on 6-9-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed embedded graphic image and link to unsavory site

edit on 6-9-2013 by abdel because: Unsavory???

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is the ugliness of war. Regardless of your views; it's kill or be killed. You have to do anything to survive.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
This is the ugliness of war. Regardless of your views; it's kill or be killed. You have to do anything to survive.

Yeah, those guys on the ground with machine guns aimed at their heads are a real immediate threat, eh? How is that kill or be killed?

Did you proofread what you just wrote?

edit on 6-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i dont want to open My Eyes..

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Yes, do you proofread? You're not worth arguing over; because you missed that they were killing enemy soldiers.This is what happens during war.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Yes, do you proofread? You're not worth arguing over; because you missed that they were killing enemy soldiers.This is what happens during war.

In whose Army? Face-to-face is one thing. In the back of the head when an unarmed opponent is on the ground? I personally find that kind of action cowardly.

edit on 6-9-2013 by The GUT because: toned down the rhetoric. thank you gemwolf.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

In whose Army? I bet you're a real hero on Halo, dude.

Phoenix is right. You all take videos like that out of context to fit YOUR agenda. Thats war.

Bet you don't give two #s about that baby that got shot in New York City a few days ago?

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 6-9-2013 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

This is what happens during war.

POW are not executed as such. This is another war crime by FSA and its allies

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
That will do thank you. Let's not make it personal. There's enough fighting and war in the world as it is...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
where is the proof that they were actually killed....the video could be faked to scare the enemy.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

This isn't the first one the FSA have released (or in this case, been carried out by a disgusted former FSA fighter as I understand it) where they shot captured Syrian soldiers who were clearly in custody and in no way a threat. The last bunch I watched was much worse, actually. They were on the ground and squirming while begging for their lives and looking right at the shooters. The FSA was laughing when it was all over. I was about sick. The AK isn't a nice weapon at 5 feet away and they left nothing to the imagination in what they'd done.

Apparently, someone thought it would be a recruiting tool...which is even worse in seeming to have worked well enough, since their numbers aren't any problem they've been talking about.

Another video, also released by the FSA, was shooting what looked like sympathizers along the road and at close range. There are some very sick puppies among that group and absolutely 0 screening for who can fight under the banner with their very own command, as they can assemble one.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

thanks for the post GUT

"lord of the throne" is osiris
the Os- component is written with the same sign – a throne

"those of the Oath" is the egyptian ennead , the Akhu, "oath"

...this tells you the Signature of the Ritual these thugs are payed to create
and by "whom"

The goal is here to discredit 'religion in general ' , by utter sick, useless actions

as so to let people get more Sensitive in accepting the extraterrestial mindset

regards,

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Phoenix is right. You all take videos like that out of context to fit YOUR agenda. Thats war.

How can you take a videotaped execution released by the murderers out of context?

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Evil bastards. Cowardly, evil bastards.

Islamic fundamentalism is a disease - it generates hate-filled, merciless rampage-killers. The Meccan surahs and all follow up # from the clerics since Mohammed (''I heard the prophet say...'' or ''I heard the brother of the man who tended the prophet's donkeys say...'') have spawned a cluster# of a totalitarian system of hatred and superiority which hides behind the guise of 'peaceful religion'.

If you have the wrong type of Islam, you can get killed. If you aren't Islamic, you're worthless and can be killed at leisure if the opportunity arises. If you preach democracy and separation of religion and state, you are the enemy, and will be killed wherever possible. If you abide by democracy and secular state affairs, freedom of religion etc, then you are a legitimate target for Jihad attacks, an enemy of Islam, even if you are a peaceful civilian.

Islamism intends to be the last 'ideology' standing after the world devolves into Armageddon. The devil's own imitation of the Judeo-Christian traditions. Why do you think there was a price on Salman Rushdie's head? Because he reminded everyone, via the medium of creative writing, that even Mohammed suspected that it was Satan who was providing him with the Koranic 'scriptures', the devil disguising himself as an angel of light, just as the Judeo-Christian Apostle Paul had warned might happen, over six hundred years earlier.

The mindset of a fundamentalist. Killers. Cold-blooded, twisted, heartless, unrepentant, evil killers, slaves to a satanic system, sold out to fulfilling Islamic supremacy by any means, wherever possible.

top topics

join