It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Alien Peruvian Mining Operation?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I love this topic. thanks op.

to really get a better picture of what is going on, however, I watched "ancient aliens debunked".

combine this with Ron Wyatt's work on noah's ark, where he found massive iron bolts and laminated wood...

I think the pre-flood peeps were way more advanced than we give credit to + the supernatural was more involved in daily life (as opposed to secret govt. deal-making for tech)

pre-flood? yes, research some non-tenured scientists who lay out their theory on this, such as pertains to the Grand Canyon, and you get a whole different picture.

as well, research DNA complexity (there are some good presentations on youtube) and you will see that the creation has been complex from the beginning... evolution is not accurate science... the creation diversifies, it does not evolve. any mutations to DNA are destructive (unless you want sickle cell) because the DNA of even a single cell is enormously, profoundly complex.

Bruce Lipton's "Biology of Belief" illustrates that genes express due to environment and beliefs... be careful what you allow yourself to think... a person adopted into a family supposedly pre-disposed to cancer will likely find himself pre-disposed as well...

former professor of evolution walter veith, has some good lectures on DNA complexity and fossil record...

if anything the creation is devolving, with massive species die-offs and smaller sized animals, generally...

this may be because the air in fossilized amber has 50% more oxygen than today's...

bison were like elephants, crocodiles would make T-Rex blush, insects would challenge todays eagles...etc

btw, scientists have found viable t-rex blood cells... doesn't sound likely if they were millions of years old...

now let's put a final twist: MUFONS Joseph Jordan found over 400 cases where calling on Jesus ended the abduction phenomenon. Now why would that be?

vimeo.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Damnit Slayer!

Excellent thread. Bookmarked for later.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Slayer, I have been a member for about two years. What Ive learned in that time is, You Post the most detailed and consise threads around. I really enjoy them highly. I dont get into them as I have nothing solid to ad. But on this one I''ll post my thoughts. All of this is based on my thoughts, no more no less.

It's not a natural plateau, looks like a large abandoned construction site. I do know that area has large deposit's of about every mineral on the planet. As far as the lines....who knows. As far as the large lines depicting animals and such. I have allways thought, it was not done to be seen from the ground, that's evident. But I think it's was'nt done to bring back whoever it was, it was more them saying" Bring back our monkey's and birds & such"

That's a hellava lot of earth to move, millions of cubic feet of soil and rock. No signs of slag material on the slopes of the moutains, so it wasnt done there, that earth was scalped away IMHO all at once, in one felt swoop. Hence my thought on " bring back our wildlife" To apply modern thoughts of UFO's, I dont think they would need a landing strip.

The holes remind me of an earth moving machine. My dad was an operator/engineer in the road construction industry for 50 years, When I was young and learned about the area, he would allways say, that's a enormous construction site, and the holes came from a earth mover, my thought is autonomous survey machine. Sample the soil, move forward, sample the soil move forward etc etc. Ex: Mars Rover. IMHO the holes came before the lines at Nazca and the plauteaus. IMHO if we could go back in time prior to the plauteaus, we would see the same holes on the moutain tops that are now gone. They found what they were looking for. They harvested it, they left and in that process they wiped out most of the plants & animals in that area. I hope you dont find my thoughts as crazy as some Ive told, It's an opinion with no proof...and we all have an opinion. Thanks yet again for a really good read. Peace OYM1262 PS. They should do some "compaction surveys" on the plateaus and surrounding areas. I would bet they find the plateaus are densely compacted compared to the surrounding soil. Just my thoughts. If they found it was compacted..folks back then could not do that.
edit on 6-9-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

reply to post by totallackey

reply to post by eManym

reply to post by WanDash

reply to post by grey580

reply to post by ctdannyd

reply to post by badgerprints

reply to post by Trueman

reply to post by Zanti Misfit

reply to post by ABNARTY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning:

Extreme skunkness approaching...

For all we know this could be the craft that did the mining and crashed on the moon for whatever reason before recorded history...

Linky here

Searching for alien artifacts on the moon

Volunteers are being recruited to help look through thousands of images of the moon’s surface to look for any sign that aliens might have been there.

Physicists Paul Davies and Robert Wagner have proposed a search for alien evidence on the surface of the moon by studying in detail thousands of photographs taken by NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. “If it costs little to scan data for signs of intelligent manipulation, little is lost in doing so, even though the probability of detecting alien technology at work may be exceedingly low,” they said.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Or it could be the :autonomous survey machine that they simply abandoned. Just like we will do with the mars rover.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Awesome thread. I truly felt as if the narrator from Ancient Aliens was reading the text to me, lol. I love speculation threads like this because while it is speculation there your research has likely uncovered some truth behind it as well.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
S&F...

The most fascinating thing I find in looking at the pictures of these sites is the fact the tops of the mountains are sheared flat. It is obvious there was an advanced level of thought and ability brought to bear in regard to this process.

The question remains...WHY?

I would imagine aliens wouldn't need a landing strip .. if you're advanced enough to trek light years, you're probably more advanced than to need our low-tech style landing strips/runways ...

With that said, it really is fascinating.. I can't imagine how or why they've done it .. it seems obvious it's man made.. not a natural thing.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_god

Why Ancient Aliens, why not Ancient Humans, Civilizations or are we too accustomed to the idea that our predecessors could not possibly have been more advanced than we would imagine them to be?

I agree wholeheartedly ..our ancestors are constantly underestimated.. so much lost knowledge! .. we constantly assume because we couldn't do something easily it surely must have been impossible for them.. which is really a foolish way of thinking.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

Aliens would not be mining here for just gold. To run their technology they would need some specialized materials, something stronger than uranium. There is only one mineral I know that has more potential than uranium. Some of our nukes employ this technology, but the use of this is an adjuvant to the uranium.

Maybe what the aliens were mining is already gone, if they had superior technology they could have terriformed this planet and planted miners and their foodchain on this rock in space. When it was gone, they just monitor us and study our evolution.

I like making up different ideas of what is possible..
If you do not open your mind you will never figure anything out, letting only those educated to see the present beliefs of reality figure out things will keep us chasing our tail. I hate being a mushroom

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

A UFO may not need a landing strip, but to unload and park mining equipment the top of a mountain where no one messes around with your equipment would be ideal. No animals to deal with there either. I think this place was devoid of humans to bother the miners, and many different ores could be taken from the soil there. A view of the horizon area for safety was also ideal. It would be interesting to know what was in the soil there. What a fun thread!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Highly speculative, indeed.

However, it's exactly this type of thinking that is absolutely critical when trying to examine any and all possibilities. No matter how off the wall the scenario may sound, whatever the truth ends up being (that an entire mountain can be shaved off, with no remnance) will likely be something equally strange.

S & F.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I am curious as to why it has to be an Alien Mining operation?

Isn't just as possible and more likely it was ancient humans who were as advanced or even more advanced then we are today?

If after a great natural disaster or Nuclear war we would be struggling to rebuild a society based on the one we have today. After successive generations the technology and the knowledge of how to use, build and maintain that technology would all but vanish due to the need of survival. Traditions of flying machines and Great advancements would become folklore and legends, perhaps even religion...

Listen it and member to tell the birth'd tomorrow, cause now I do the Tell of Cap'n Walker and Tomorrow morrow land...

All of this has happened before...and it will all happen again.
edit on 6-9-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I've written many threads over the years stating exactly that. That man has done many great things in the past that so many here want to give Aliens credit for. This is exactly why I've posted it here in this forum. "Highly Speculative"

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
To the guy who proposed that the barren strip on top of the mountain could be natural or due to erosion, I believe that is a far more fanciful idea. The lines are too perfect and the fact that there are hummingbirds and monkeys etc excavated in the surrounding areas proves that these people had the know how to do such a feat. They had a knowledge that is now lost to us which is why we have all this conjecture.
I subscribe to the theory that at some stage in our history we had many great civilisations that somehow either destroyed themselves or there was some catastrophic global event.
The survivors were forced to live underground for many generations which is why the caucasian race has a lighter pigmentation of the skin and is more sensitive to sunlight. Obviously there are many inbetween groups, some are more accepting of the sun due to the amount of melanin content in their skin.
If we are all genetically from the same Adam and Eve parents as suggested by some theories then something has caused many groups to appear lighter in skin and I believe that this catastrophe not only isolated Africa from other parts such as Europe and that our European ancestors were forced underground, therefore having less reason for protection to the sun via melanin content.
Obviously various groups came back to the surface at different times during history, which accounts for some races to have a greater tanning ability also the intermingling of African and European people would contribute to that.
Also Australia was also isolated and probably less affected by this catastrophe and as such the Aboriginal people continued their hunter/ gatherer lifestyle until the advent of the white man.
Whether my theory is true or not, their is no doubting that our ancestors were far more complex societies than we are led to believe and we still have much to learn from them.

There was a theory that their shaman's would drink hallucinogenics, get themselves strapped into a kite and lifted into the air by the mountain winds. That's where they would get the insight to have the drawings of birds and other shapes made. The landing strip was where the ropes were laid out.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The technology of these fallen angels (what some call aliens) was very advanced even back then, they were created before mankind and before the earth was populated with this current creation, they had and have advanced knowledge some of which was given to mankind.

Their influence was world wide as evidenced by pyramids found all over the world and even underwater as they were built before the flood, and the common signs across the world such as the serpent. These ancient people worshiped and performed blood sacrifices and rituals to these beings and the serpent who I believe represents Satan, most notably the Mayans. Apparently they did this to obtains power, or appease these evil beings for whatever reasons.

People will believe they originated on another planet, but another dimension is more accurate.
Ancient text cover these beings,such as the Book of Enoch, and the Bible. They are still here today, still wanting worship through occult activities and still influence mankind in bad ways. Still deceiving mankind a providing men temporary worldly powers to their own demise in the end. They have been already judged by God, their end will come before much longer.

I agree with LA Marzulli and those who follow this idea, I think they are right on track with evidence from ancient texts, where the idea of aliens originating from another planet has no evidence to back it up. Although I do believe these fallen angels could possibly travel to other planets if they wish.

Just my 2 cents, either way these old artifacts and buildings are very interesting no matter who you believe made them.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I've written many threads over the years stating exactly that. That man has done many great things in the past that so many here want to give Aliens credit for. This is exactly why I've posted it here in this forum. "Highly Speculative"

Agreed, just thought I would through that in there.

That said the The whole area of Nazca even the "Holes" intrigues me! It is so entirely said how much of a fragmented past humans have because of our war like nature and believing we should eradicate the losers instead of assimilation.

It seriously makes me wonder how rich out cultures and societies would be if we actually knew what happened only a few thousand years ago!

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

If you can come to terms with the fact that something in our planet's ancient past was more advanced than we've been led to believe (or, have become, ourselves) then the 'alien' question only becomes a point of accepting the fact *we* would appear 'alien' to ourselves.

Let me elaborate, by pulling together some posts of mine in other threads, that are certainly applicable, here:

________

Depends on what you meanby 'alien'. Doesn't necessarily need to be a 'lifeform from another planetary system'. Could simply be us - our ancestors - coming back to check in on a 'colony' they abandoned, long ago, OR could even just be our own military industrial complex (with 'alien' - meaning strange, advanced, not-understood - technology)

________

If there were aliens in our past, where is the evidence? I contend that it is all around us [this thread topic being but one tiny example], but more importantly, the purported evidence many people look to as support for this argument is likely less than 10% of everything out there (as yet, undiscovered)

________

The Fermi-Paradox is subject to the same scrutiny that every other hard-to-grasp concept to humans is...

We are limited by our own understanding of the sciences and the universe.

Perhaps we haven't detected other life, because we are only looking in the mediums that make sense to US.

We are so smug, thinking that we understand everything. Life could be teaming ALL around us without us ever even knowing because it exists in a [dimension, medium, format, insert-criteria here] that we simply cannot comprehend.

I DO like this article/thread using least lines regression to extrapoloate back in time showing that life likely developed the same, simultaneously all across the universe. Somewhere, it developed slower, other places faster. No one messes with us because they either can't (not advanced enough) or see no value-add to it (when was the last time you tried to have a conversation with a goldfish?! In the grand scheme of things... NOT that primitive to us)

________

Regardless...

We are an exploritory species, by nature.

Eventually... we will come across some other type of intelligence, that we are superior to (we have seen microcosims of this already here on earth ('Cargo Cults', alluded to earlier) - when that happens, if that culture is technologically primative, we will be Ancient Astronauts to them.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Nice Thread!

Never before seen the site at 'Ollantaytambo'... looks very impressive!

Much prefer it when I can see the whole site in one photo than lots of close ups of scattered bricks as they really show the professionalism of what went into making the site!

Cheers for the photos!

Good speculation Slayer! However I come down on the human side.

One point of clarification the two sites Ollantaytambo and Nazca are 350 kilometers apart (approx 220 miles)
edit on 6/9/13 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What if those flat mountain tops where excavated for food cultivation? That would be a lot of flat land that could yield a lot of crops. Why on top of a mountain? I don't know, unless there was a civilization that lived on top of the mountain for protection from others. And just like the tower that was tore down, maybe over time other peoples removed the stones of said civilization to use for whatever. Now concerning the holes. That one is a real humdinger. I will have to give that one some thought for sure. Great OP Slayer. S & F.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by kudegras

Aliens would not be mining here for just gold. To run their technology they would need some specialized materials, something stronger than uranium. There is only one mineral I know that has more potential than uranium. Some of our nukes employ this technology, but the use of this is an adjuvant to the uranium.

Maybe what the aliens were mining is already gone, if they had superior technology they could have terriformed this planet and planted miners and their foodchain on this rock in space. When it was gone, they just monitor us and study our evolution.

I like making up different ideas of what is possible..
If you do not open your mind you will never figure anything out, letting only those educated to see the present beliefs of reality figure out things will keep us chasing our tail. I hate being a mushroom

I like that idea - humans were created to extract all the shiny stuff out of the rocks and earth. Why have humans always had this fascination with gold, silver, bronze, iron and gemstones like diamonds and sapphires across the world? It seems genetically programmed in. There are other gemstones that are more colourful than diamonds, yet those alternatives are considered "cheap".

All these metals and crystals are useful for forming electronic and optical computing systems.

Then there are those mosques which just happen to look like nuclear reactors with the square base, dome shape covered in gold leaf and minarets like cooling towers. Thin layers of gold form on the inside of the lead lining blocks that surround the reactor core.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join