It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook and the Boston marathon bombing - I would like someone to show me one piece of physical e

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

That's exactly what I wrote. If we have bombing victims then by necessity we have a bombing. So musings on things that look "strange" can not be evidence of no bombing when we have victims of a bombing. It's logic 101.

Wow man , you`re all over the place .

The evide.... your "evidence" is not proof of a bombing . What you wrote , what I quoted , was ignorant. Why are you trying to spin away from what you wrote ?

edit on 5-9-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

I havent spun from anything, please explain to me how first hand accounts from Doctors and Nurses from many different hospitals of their caring for the wounded victims not evidence. What would you call it?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

reply to post by OccamsRazor04

And back to your evidence

So you`re telling me that cupcakes and little baby jesus made jeff forget he`d just had his legs torn from his body ?

Are you a receptionist by any chance ?

Go ask Jeff why. What does that have to do with the hundreds of bombing victim patients and thousands of Medical professionals who helped them?

No, I graduated top of my class Cum Laude as a member of the National Honor Society from Salem State University and work as a Clinical Counselor, a position that requires a college education. I also have a genius IQ. Good job on your failed personal attack, not that your attack or my reply has anything whatsoever to do with my evidence, which you still will not respond to.

I`ve responded to your evidence , it`s not evidence .

A genius IQ ? oh wow , I`m done talking to you kid . We are not worthy

How about using your genius IQ to explain to me why the windows were blown out and not in ?

Or maybe , you being a cum whatever and all , maybe you could explain to me why wheelchairs were used to move people suffering from severe blood loss and possible spine injuries ?

Or maybe , just maybe your huge brain full of cum laude can tell me why all those patients hit the hospital but the video evidence (real evidence) shows no more than 30 people in the area of the blast ? .... btw , heat seeking shrapnel that dodges fences is an unacceptable answer.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

That's exactly what I wrote. If we have bombing victims then by necessity we have a bombing. So musings on things that look "strange" can not be evidence of no bombing when we have victims of a bombing. It's logic 101.

Wow man , you`re all over the place .

The evide.... your "evidence" is not proof of a bombing . What you wrote , what I quoted , was ignorant. Why are you trying to spin away from what you wrote ?

I havent spun from anything, please explain to me how first hand accounts from Doctors and Nurses from many different hospitals of their caring for the wounded victims not evidence. What would you call it?

Nothing you say has any merit whatsoever until you deal with the HUNDREDS of patients that were cared for by THOUSANDS of hospital employees, with several deaths and many amputations

That is what you are spinning away from , you said THAT ^^^^ , but now you`re just banging on about accounts from doctors which mean absolutely nothing and claiming it is concrete evidence of an actual bombing.

Once again , the words quoted above were typed by you .... yourself ..... If you`re going to carry this attitude you may as well leave because ATS doesn`t put up with that crap.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

The fact you think hundreds of patients cared for by medical professionals that are on record talking about their first hand accounts is not evidence is proof you are not interested in evidence.

When someone has a youtube video of being shot, they go to the hospital with gun shot wounds, the Doctors and Nurses who treated them talk about the ordeal, you can't claim there was never any gun. If you want to do so you left reality and entered some fantasy world. That is exactly what you are doing. A bullet was pulled out of the victim and you are saying there was no gun, no shooting.

If there are bombing victims, there was a bombing. You can not have victims with no incident. I haven't spun from anything. None of your "this looks wrong to me" statements have any meaning whatsoever when a bombing is proved to have occured through the fact we have victims. As I said, logic 101. Now, if you can explain away the hundreds of victims and all the firsthand accounts of all the medical professionals who treated them, we can then discuss those other things. As of now, we have a bullet and a gunshot wound, a gun was fired.
edit on 5-9-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

The fact you think hundreds of patients cared for by medical professionals that are on record talking about their first hand accounts is not evidence is proof you are not interested in evidence.

Nope , it`s proof that I think they`re talking crap . And combined with the physical evidence I conclude that they in fact are , talking crap.

When someone has a youtube video of being shot, they go to the hospital with gun shot wounds, the Doctors and Nurses who treated them talk about the ordeal, you can't claim there was never any gun. If you want to do so you left reality and entered some fantasy world. That is exactly what you are doing. A bullet was pulled out of the victim and you are saying there was no gun, no shooting.

Yeah , see .... now I`m in a fantasy world ........ but you`re the one creating an imaginary shooting just to try and prove your point

If there are bombing victims, there was a bombing. You can not have victims with no incident. I haven't spun from anything. None of your "this looks wrong to me" statements have any meaning whatsoever when a bombing is proved to have occured through the fact we have victims. As I said, logic 101. Now, if you can explain away the hundreds of victims and all the firsthand accounts of all the medical professionals who treated them, we can then discuss those other things. As of now, we have a bullet and a gunshot wound, a gun was fired.

No , fake statements . Easily explained ...... what`s next ?

if they can fake a bombimg they can fake statements , lets face it anyone could write something in your name , and there was actors all over the job . There`s evidence of actors too , and fake blood , and media editing .... and on and on , but hey .... keep ignoring cold hard evidence that would stand in a court of law , and continue to cling on to loose words .

You obviously think you have some kind of evidence there but you do not .

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Nope , it`s proof that I think they`re talking crap . And combined with the physical evidence I conclude that they in fact are , talking crap.

Yeah , see .... now I`m in a fantasy world ........ but you`re the one creating an imaginary shooting just to try and prove your point

It's called an analogy. Seriously, please get an education it will serve you well. Go on and believe everyone in the world is "in on it" if it makes you happy. Not sure why you wish to be wrong, but it's your right as an American.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
This thread is proof of one thing..some people are just plain stupid and ignorant.

I mean really..staged? Do these type of people need constant help to get through their daily lives?..

For some to show them how to eat, to breathe and and where do go to the bathroom?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onslaught2996
This thread is proof of one thing..some people are just plain stupid and ignorant.

I mean really..staged? Do these type of people need constant help to get through their daily lives?..

For some to show them how to eat, to breathe and and where do go to the bathroom?

And anyone who was in Boston at the time and says yeah it happened is "in on it".

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

More personal attacks, the sign of a person without a valid argument. When you have an answer to the evidence I presented other than "they are in on it too" let me know and we can go from there. There is no answer my my evidence, so luckily I will never hear from you. This is my last reply to you without you responding logically to my evidence. Bye.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
In regards to SH.
There are a few simple pieces of evidence that could clear the whole thing up straight away.
1. CCTV footage of Adam going into the gun-shop a few days prior to the event.
2. CCTV footage of Adam approaching the school.

If this was real, why on Earth have they not shown ONE piece of true evidence?
You'd think the officials would want to clear their names after all the allegations of it being a staged event.

Now, obviously this wouldn't explain why Gene Rosen is such a bad actor, or why none of the people involved have cried a single tear between them. But it would at least clear a few things up.
I saw an interview on my local news yesterday with a couple who lost their son 15 years ago. The mother was still crying when she spoke about him! 15 years later.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Seriously, get an education so you won't look so foolish in the future. Letting your mind go to waste is shameful.

ar·gu·ment
[ahr-gyuh-muhnt] Show IPA

noun

a discussion involving differing points of view; debate: They were deeply involved in an argument about inflation.

a process of reasoning; series of reasons: I couldn't follow his argument.

a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point: This is a strong argument in favor of her theory.

an address or composition intended to convince or persuade; persuasive discourse.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Threads like this make me sick. They are ignorant.

THe victims are real. The people who died are real. The limbs blown off in Boston were real.
The families are deep in grief and don't want pictures of their dead children plastered on the news.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Threads like this make me sick. They are ignorant.

THe victims are real. The people who died are real. The limbs blown off in Boston were real.
The families are deep in grief and don't want pictures of their dead children plastered on the news.

Very sad indeed. I am thankful no one I know was hurt, and pray for those who were or close to someone who was.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Closed for staff review.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Thu Sep 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This thread is once again open for discussion, but it would be advantageous to any further discussion to note the forum in which it now resides.

Carry on.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What , so you work at a hospital and think that gives you a higher standing than everyone else ? , you have already made it very clear that you believe you are the only person in this thread who knows what happened . And you`re trying to make an argument out of how many patients / doctors there`s supposed to have been .

No, it gives me insight into just how many people would have to be "in on it" you might not have, which is why I explained the different positions so you could get some idea. I offered evidence supporting an actual bombing. No one even bothered to look at the evidence before concluding it was wrong, as evidenced by the fact people kept asking questions that are explained in the evidence I provided.

You just are not going to win. First you have an OP who wants evidence that something happened, but not any evidence already presented because apparently, it's all fake evidence. Then we have the genius comment above.

Of course working in a hospital gives one a higher understanding of what would occur in such a situation. Unfortunately, the prime requisite for all conspiracy theories is an ability to completely discount anything that does not follow the preconceived notions of the conspiracy. I give you credit for using logic to try to help people understand this was a very real bombing, but few of us are willing to listen.

Hell if you had been a structural engineer and this was the 9/11 forum, these same people would be praising your working knowledge. Well, as long as you were following their preconceived lack of knowledge on structural engineering....

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

If you gave out names of both patients and doctors and nurses ,you just violated HIPAA ,big time .
Again ,you know nothing .Someone who did know anything ,would know better than to do something so STUPID.
*yawns*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join