It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook and the Boston marathon bombing - I would like someone to show me one piece of physical e

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by PtolemyII
As for Boston ,i believe some people did get hurt ,And the bombs were not big.
Some patients were all staged photo ops .
The ems people at the scene ,just like with sandy hook ,did NOT follow protocol at all.
The stats i got about the call ,thru ems people in NYC,is that every patient was moved to a hospital within 18 minute of the blast .
That's UNHEARD OF
I don't care how many drills you've done .It never goes that smoothly during the real event .Never

So 180 staged patients, and every EMS employee as well as every nurse and Doctor and patient tech are all in on it? That's what you think?

Everyone involved was "in on it" , even though I personally do not believe many doctors were involved in this fake story at all , I suppose you could say that ... yes .

Now come with your point , what`s your punchline ?

I have no punchline. No evidence can ever be presented to you because EVERYONE is in on it. Your mind is made up, and for you it's more logical that thousands of regular people employed at the hospital are part of some elaborate plot than for there to be no plot.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

ps ,the double amputee in the wheelchair should have been seizing from sitting upright and blood loss.
They boarded collared and immobilized the minor injury next to this guy ,and move him upright in a wheelchair ???

Yeah ,OK.
Ask any ems person anywhere ,ANYWHERE,this question .

You have two patients side by side .The mechanism of injury caused one patient to lose both legs ,,and is in dsnger of shock from blood loss,and has two exposed bone ends ,both femurs.
the other was knocked down but has no obvious life threatening injuries and is A+O times 3 at the scene ....
You have one stretcher,one set of immobilzation equipment , and one wheelchair .
Question ,,how do you manage and move each of these patients ?

edit on 9/5/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/5/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

Nothing you say has any merit whatsoever until you deal with the HUNDREDS of patients that were cared for by THOUSANDS of hospital employees, with several deaths and many amputations. Just like the other people in this thread you don't want to deal with that because it shatters the illusion you have built. Evidence was asked for, I provided MULTIPLE first hand accounts from medical staff at different hospitals. Maybe you should read the evidence I presented and explain it.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

reply to post by PtolemyII

Exactly ..... "this guys got no legs" .......... "eeerrr use the wheelchair ?!? "
As soon as you put him in that chair he`s going to bleed out at an insane speed man.

My sources actually deal with exactly this. You obviously did not read them because you do not care, and do not want evidence, you want support for your belief.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

I have no punchline. No evidence can ever be presented to you because EVERYONE is in on it. Your mind is made up, and for you it's more logical that thousands of regular people employed at the hospital are part of some elaborate plot than for there to be no plot.

Yeah , uuuuhm , that`s actually your punchline right there ^^^

"No evidence can ever be presented to you because EVERYONE is in on it" ..... See , you wanted to try and assassinate my character by trying to make out that I`m a crazy loon who simply refuses to listen to people like yourself (who you obviously believe are "sane") . And using capitals on the word -everyone- shows the tension buzzing around you whilst you were typing that post .

So hundreds of doctors and nurses became Thousands in a matter of minutes ? And you have the nerve to use the word logical ?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

reply to post by PtolemyII

Exactly ..... "this guys got no legs" .......... "eeerrr use the wheelchair ?!? "
As soon as you put him in that chair he`s going to bleed out at an insane speed man.

My sources actually deal with exactly this. You obviously did not read them because you do not care, and do not want evidence, you want support for your belief.

I have no belief , so don`t go creating one for me just to fit yours.

Lets clear this up , I have not asked you for evidence of anything , I`ve just joined the conversation , so throwing your arms about and screaming evidence makes absolutely no sense what so ever mate .

I do not care ? ... do not wat evidence ? .... assassination of character.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I have some questions regarding the Boston Bombing.

Why was there an announcement before the bomb went off that there was going to be a Bomb Drill?

Why were there Bomb Sniffing dogs running around the area before the event?

Why was Blackwater Security there?

What happened to one of the Blackwater guy's backpack? He was pictured by CCTV to having a backpack on then after the bomb went off he didn't have a backpack on. And strangely enough his backpack looked remarkably similar to the one blown to bits.

Why was the glass of the shop window in front of where the bomb was supposed to have been blown out instead of in? Why was the trashcan still there despite only being 5 or 6 feet away from the apparent bomb?

Why did both suspects still have their backpacks on when they were fleeing the scene with the frightened crowd?

Why did the guy in the wheelchair with both legs blown off get pushed up and down the street a few times as seen by CCTV video?

How come some people at the bombing bombing seen crying their eyes out are also seen at the Sandy Hook doing the same thing?

How came a Sandy Hook school teacher that was apparently killed at Sandy Hook was also killed at the Boston Bombing?

How come suspect 1 was arrested stripped and hand cuffed as seen on CNN was dead moments later after being shot and run over by a police car?

How did suspect 2 get himself an M4 Machine Gun and then managed to shoot himself in the throat?

There are so many unanswered questions regarding the Boston Bombing and so much manipulated evidence and news stories it defies belief. Unlike 9/11 the Boston Bombing was not a very well controlled False Flag Attack!

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Nothing you say has any merit whatsoever until you deal with the HUNDREDS of patients that were cared for by THOUSANDS of hospital employees, with several deaths and many amputations.

Yeah , remind me why we should bother speaking to you ?

That right there ^^ is ignorant , and shows that you are only here to play the moral high ground game .

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Yeah , uuuuhm , that`s actually your punchline right there ^^^

"No evidence can ever be presented to you because EVERYONE is in on it" ..... See , you wanted to try and assassinate my character by trying to make out that I`m a crazy loon who simply refuses to listen to people like yourself (who you obviously believe are "sane") . And using capitals on the word -everyone- shows the tension buzzing around you whilst you were typing that post .

No, it's what you said. They are your words, not mine.

Everyone involved was "in on it" , even though I personally do not believe many doctors were involved in this fake story at all , I suppose you could say that ... yes .

I don't need to make you look like anything, you said it.

So hundreds of doctors and nurses became Thousands in a matter of minutes ? And you have the nerve to use the word logical ?

There was about 180 patients. How many staff do you think it took to attend to 180 patients? If you don't think there was over 1,000 staff involved at all the various stages and at the various hospitals you really are not being rational. At the hospital I work at when a critical patient comes into the ED there's more than 5 people working on that one patient. Then there's EMS, then there are PCTs, then there are secretaries etc... not to mention every other patient in the ED that day for various other issues.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

I'm a 911 first responder.I'm a retired NYC paramedic,and i retired after the second 911 bombing ,as i went to the first one in 93 as well.Ive been to quite a few major multi causality incidents .i know exactly what I'm talking about .

You ,on the other hand ,are someone who only knows what Google tells you .
Your opinion is one thing ,your rational is misguided given you probably know nothing about emergency medicine ,prehospital or otherwise .

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I'm a 911 first responder.I'm a retired NYC paramedic,and i retired after the second 911 bombing ,as i went to the first one in 93 as well.Ive been to quite a few major multi causality incidents .i know exactly what I'm talking about .

You ,on the other hand ,are someone who only knows what Google tells you .
Your opinion is one thing ,your rational is misguided given you probably know nothing about emergency medicine ,prehospital or otherwise .

I don't need Google, I gave you the identities of actual hospital nurses and Doctors who attended real patients and did real amputations. You have no answer for that, so you use ad-hominem attacks.

I presented evidence, 2 pages later no one has even read it, but they keep responding to it. That to me is the cery definition of ignorance.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Nothing you say has any merit whatsoever until you deal with the HUNDREDS of patients that were cared for by THOUSANDS of hospital employees, with several deaths and many amputations.

That right there ^^ is ignorant , and shows that you are only here to play the moral high ground game .

How is it ignorant to ask you to explain how we have bombing victims without any bombing?

It's like me telling you someone spraypainted my white car black, and you pull up a video and analyze people watching, saying their facial expressions look off, and the way the spraypaint moves is wrong because of the wind, and refuse to acknowledge the fact my car is black.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

You clearly do since in spite of my presenting overwhelming indisputable evidence you just plow forward with it being a conspiracy.

Lets clear this up , I have not asked you for evidence of anything , I`ve just joined the conversation , so throwing your arms about and screaming evidence makes absolutely no sense what so ever mate .

This is true, my apologies, I got you confused with the OP. The OP asked for evidence, which I presented, so while you did not ask for it (my mistake) it's exactly what the conversation is about.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

What , so you work at a hospital and think that gives you a higher standing than everyone else ? , you have already made it very clear that you believe you are the only person in this thread who knows what happened . And you`re trying to make an argument out of how many patients / doctors there`s supposed to have been .

How did jeff get over the trauma of losing both legs and become the happiest man alive just a matter of days later waving flags at that game ? (He`s writing a book btw , you know ... to sell ...... for profit ) Since your the resident medical expert , please explain to me how many doctors it takes to make you forget you`ve just lost your legs .

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   

You clearly do since in spite of my presenting overwhelming indisputable evidence you just plow forward with it being a conspiracy.

I don`t , I have no beliefs at all . Your evidence is not overwhelming or indisputable , and it was not presented to me ... how ...many....times....do...I...have...to....say...this... ?

This is true, my apologies, I got you confused with the OP. The OP asked for evidence, which I presented, so while you did not ask for it (my mistake) it's exactly what the conversation is about.

So what was the point of this whole post then ? why are you even here ?
edit on 5-9-2013 by AthiestJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

How is it ignorant to ask you to explain how we have bombing victims without any bombing?

It's like me telling you someone spraypainted my white car black, and you pull up a video and analyze people watching, saying their facial expressions look off, and the way the spraypaint moves is wrong because of the wind, and refuse to acknowledge the fact my car is black.

That`s not what you wrote though , you have even quoted me quoting you so your quote is still there to see .....

" Nothing you say has any merit whatsoever until you deal with the HUNDREDS of patients that were cared for by THOUSANDS of hospital employees, with several deaths and many amputations "

That ..... is ......ignorant .

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

What , so you work at a hospital and think that gives you a higher standing than everyone else ? , you have already made it very clear that you believe you are the only person in this thread who knows what happened . And you`re trying to make an argument out of how many patients / doctors there`s supposed to have been .

No, it gives me insight into just how many people would have to be "in on it" you might not have, which is why I explained the different positions so you could get some idea. I offered evidence supporting an actual bombing. No one even bothered to look at the evidence before concluding it was wrong, as evidenced by the fact people kept asking questions that are explained in the evidence I provided.

How did jeff get over the trauma of losing both legs and become the happiest man alive just a matter of days later waving flags at that game ? (He`s writing a book btw , you know ... to sell ...... for profit ) Since your the resident medical expert , please explain to me how many doctors it takes to make you forget you`ve just lost your legs .

None, it takes the right attitude. Many people suffer adversity with no ill effects, especially those of faith. What does that line of questioning have to do with the evidence I provided? None. You and others like to ask questions that ignore my evidence that proves the bombing occured.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

And back to your evidence

So you`re telling me that cupcakes and little baby jesus made jeff forget he`d just had his legs torn from his body ?

Are you a receptionist by any chance ?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   

That`s not what you wrote though , you have even quoted me quoting you so your quote is still there to see .....

" Nothing you say has any merit whatsoever until you deal with the HUNDREDS of patients that were cared for by THOUSANDS of hospital employees, with several deaths and many amputations "

That ..... is ......ignorant .

That's exactly what I wrote. If we have bombing victims then by necessity we have a bombing. So musings on things that look "strange" can not be evidence of no bombing when we have victims of a bombing. It's logic 101.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

That's exactly what I wrote. If we have bombing victims then by necessity we have a bombing. So musings on things that look "strange" can not be evidence of no bombing when we have victims of a bombing. It's logic 101.

Wow man , you`re all over the place .

The evide.... your "evidence" is not proof of a bombing . What you wrote , what I quoted , was ignorant. Why are you trying to spin away from what you wrote ?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

And back to your evidence

So you`re telling me that cupcakes and little baby jesus made jeff forget he`d just had his legs torn from his body ?

Are you a receptionist by any chance ?

Go ask Jeff why. What does that have to do with the hundreds of bombing victim patients and thousands of Medical professionals who helped them?

No, I graduated top of my class Cum Laude as a member of the National Honor Society from Salem State University and work as a Clinical Counselor, a position that requires a college education. I also have a genius IQ. Good job on your failed personal attack, not that your attack or my reply has anything whatsoever to do with my evidence, which you still will not respond to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join