It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook and the Boston marathon bombing - I would like someone to show me one piece of physical e

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

We aren't talking about A fake nurse, we are talking HUNDREDS of Doctors and nurses and other medical staff at EVERY SINGLE Boston hospital. How do you not understand that? You think EVERY single Doctor and nurse at EVERY Boston hospital is in on it?

Well ........ here`s the problem , if you watch the videos again you will see that there is 20 - 30 people around the "blast" . When observing closely you see them moving around , putting down fake blood etc. before and after .... but still , for the sake of argument lets say that this was real .... why would every hospital and every single medical professional be taking care of 20 - 30 people ?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
No I asked how could cowboy hat man stand next to the bomb and not react like everyone else when it went off?

also someone explain to me this guy with the shredded clothes but not injuries not even a scratch - got to 1:23

So in other words you asked for evidence, I presented indisputable evidence the bombing occured, namely the fact that every hospital was overrun with bombing patients, and proof they were overrun, but you didn't see a tear in some picture so your mind is made up. I guess you didn't want evidence afterall. If all you want is someone to say yeah you're right, go team conspiracy, go to another site.

Boston Marathon Bombing: Proven to have occured.
FACT.

edit on 5-9-2013 by Wewillallbefree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Also has how does Jeff Bauman only have one leg bone sticking out when his leg gets blown off? Look at the video, all he has is a femur.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthiestJesus

We aren't talking about A fake nurse, we are talking HUNDREDS of Doctors and nurses and other medical staff at EVERY SINGLE Boston hospital. How do you not understand that? You think EVERY single Doctor and nurse at EVERY Boston hospital is in on it?

Well ........ here`s the problem , if you watch the videos again you will see that there is 20 - 30 people around the "blast" . When observing closely you see them moving around , putting down fake blood etc. before and after .... but still , for the sake of argument lets say that this was real .... why would every hospital and every single medical professional be taking care of 20 - 30 people ?

Because it was a lot more than 20-30. Shrapnel can shoot out quite a long way off and a nail in your leg requires medical attention. It was about 180 patients, all at once.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
No I asked how could cowboy hat man stand next to the bomb and not react like everyone else when it went off?

also someone explain to me this guy with the shredded clothes but not injuries not even a scratch - got to 1:23

So in other words you asked for evidence, I presented indisputable evidence the bombing occured, namely the fact that every hospital was overrun with bombing patients, and proof they were overrun, but you didn't see a tear in some picture so your mind is made up. I guess you didn't want evidence afterall. If all you want is someone to say yeah you're right, go team conspiracy, go to another site.

Boston Marathon Bombing: Proven to have occured.
FACT.

He's been desensitized to loud noises for some reason, so it did not bother him. I don't need to play the what if game with you, I proved there were well over a hundred people that flooded the Boston hospitals with REAL wounds and REAL amputations were done. You don't care about evidence. I gave it to you and you could not care less, because you are only interested in things that support your version.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I have on two occaisions ,had someone tell me they know someone's nephew who was a victim ,its always this nephew ..
As if these are planted stories .
These are two people i know for a long time .
One claims a guy he works with said his nephew was killed.
Another just told me HIS nephew was killed.
He and i found one another on Facebook after like 20 years.
So i go look at his fb on the day,and there's this innocuous post .
My nephew was killed in sandy hook today.
Now given all the hype this all got ,and its his sisters kid .....i expected a bit...more .
Just yup .
Nephew dead ,thanks for the kind words.
Then business as usual on FB posting memes.
He didn't go to the funeral ,and just knew no details of what went on .
Again,his sisters kid.He's in NYC ,and he didn't drive up to ct for anything ,or mention the shooter..nuthin
He does work for the govt in some capacity ..I'm not sure what .
But it was all so sterile as a story ,I'm positive these are decoy plants for credibility

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
If shrapnel spayed any great distance how is the wood fencing still intact ?? Explain that to me, because I don't see how it would be possible for shrapnel to have enough energy and the ability to jump over the fence and then continue its trajectory into someone leg?

Because it was a lot more than 20-30. Shrapnel can shoot out quite a long way off and a nail in your leg requires medical attention. It was about 180 patients, all at once.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

still ........ 180 patients would not use up every Boston hospital and hundreds of doctors and nurses . So what you were saying was quite dumb.

As for shrapnel etc. , here`s one for ya , if the bomb was big enough to blow peoples legs off why did it not blow limbs all over the place - especially the limbs of those closer to the bomb than "jeff" ? ..... Why was nobody`s face blown off ..... or even arms ? Was this a leg bomb ?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Hell it didn't even rip through banners -

still ........ 180 patients would not use up every Boston hospital and hundreds of doctors and nurses . So what you were saying was quite dumb.

As for shrapnel etc. , here`s one for ya , if the bomb was big enough to blow peoples legs off why did it not blow limbs all over the place - especially the limbs of those closer to the bomb than "jeff" ? ..... Why was nobody`s face blown off ..... or even arms ? Was this a leg bomb ?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
If shrapnel spayed any great distance how is the wood fencing still intact ?? Explain that to me, because I don't see how it would be possible for shrapnel to have enough energy and the ability to jump over the fence and then continue its trajectory into someone leg?

That's not how it works. I gave you evidence, you want to ignore it. Where did the 180 patients come from with real injuries?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
As for Boston ,i believe some people did get hurt ,And the bombs were not big.
Some patients were all staged photo ops .
The ems people at the scene ,just like with sandy hook ,did NOT follow protocol at all.
The stats i got about the call ,thru ems people in NYC,is that every patient was moved to a hospital within 18 minute of the blast .
That's UNHEARD OF
I don't care how many drills you've done .It never goes that smoothly during the real event .Never

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Proof you did not read my sources, since that's explained. How many patients needing surgery can an ED hold at once? You obviously don't work in a hospital, I do.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
The ems people at the scene ,just like with sandy hook ,did NOT follow protocol at all.
The stats i got about the call ,thru ems people in NYC,is that every patient was moved to a hospital within 18 minute of the blast .
That's UNHEARD OF
I don't care how many drills you've done .It never goes that smoothly during the real event .Never

So 180 staged patients, and every EMS employee as well as every nurse and Doctor and patient tech are all in on it? That's what you think?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

You did not give me evidence , that`s not how it works ........ you don`t just say some crap and declare it as evidence .

You`ve been provided with evidence in this thread , it is you who is ignoring evidence ..... and for what ? What exactly is your point ?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
ps ,the double amputee in the wheelchair should have been seizing from sitting upright and blood loss.
They boarded collared and immobilized the minor injury next to this guy ,and move him upright in a wheelchair ???

Yeah ,OK.
Ask any ems person anywhere ,ANYWHERE,this question .

You have two patients side by side .The mechanism of injury caused one patient to lose both legs ,,and is in dsnger of shock from blood loss,and has two exposed bone ends ,both femurs.
the other was knocked down but has no obvious life threatening injuries and is A+O times 3 at the scene ....
You have one stretcher,one set of immobilzation equipment , and one wheelchair .
Question ,,how do you manage and move each of these patients ?

edit on 9/5/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/5/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

That's UNHEARD OF

So 180 staged patients, and every EMS employee as well as every nurse and Doctor and patient tech are all in on it? That's what you think?

Everyone involved was "in on it" , even though I personally do not believe many doctors were involved in this fake story at all , I suppose you could say that ... yes .

Now come with your point , what`s your punchline ?

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I said quite plainly ,some people did get hurt ,but all the alleged critical ones were plants .
Duh

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

Exactly ..... "this guys got no legs" .......... "eeerrr use the wheelchair ?!? "
As soon as you put him in that chair he`s going to bleed out at an insane speed man.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AthiestJesus

Like i said,pose this question to ANY EMS WORKER ,ANYWHERE.even overseas..
And say...its a potentially dangerous situation for everyone ,so time is of the essence ,but how do you move these two patients ,who were side by side on the ground .
You need to answer questions like this on tests ,so...
Don't tell them its this incident ,and let me know what they say .

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I said quite plainly ,some people did get hurt ,but all the alleged critical ones were plants .
Duh

No, we have literally HUNDREDS of nurses and Doctors who were part of amputations. The only way your story works is if every medical employee in every Boston hospital is "in on it". So what makes more sense, a real event, or every employee at every Boston hospital is part of the plot?

You might want to read the sources I listed earlier.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join