It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Experience: The Micro & Macrocosm relation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

Amazing thread covert. I have a lot of ideas that would fit in well with this thread!

The Elk Fall setting pic is my fave, that and the water bear. Beautiful Earth pic too. I used to do a lot of Earth space art, and could never achieve that level.

I came across this video, was gonna pop it in a Creationism vs Evolution argument thread and I was like "No, this belongs in Coverts Thread!"

Moving Atoms: Making The World's Smallest Movie
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA4QWwaweWA

Here is the animated short:
A Boy And His Atom: The World's Smallest Movie
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow this is a fascinating thread! Universal inside and out, love it

The only gap would be; how consciousness fits into the entire scheme of microcosm and macrocosm; allowing the micro to be animated and do what it does.

Lately their is a large perception that; everything is done form of a simulated program, controlled by higher intelligence. .

The universe is such a mystery to our young-short-lives, but one thing is for sure; it's all connected within an invisible (to our eyeballs) form of energy - the source that all creation and consciousness originates from.

Bang of a thread, nicely laid out

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This reminds me also of a video I watched of someone who could remember everything in a scene on any date given to him in his life, including the color of the car passing or the clothing of passerby's, details the subconscious picks up. He found he could go into this library within, from a certain age in childhood, and it was like picking out dvds on the shelves or books, and right away found quite a similarity between the Hippocampus and the Akashic Library.

I don't think we're from here however, our souls, spirits, minds.

ezinearticles.com...?&id=3477522

sp.yimg.com...
edit on 16-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join