It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kayne West Paid $3 Million to Sing at Kzakhstan Wedding

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
$3 million? Really? The dictator of that country couldn't come up with a better way to spend $3 million than to give it to this guy?? Well .. it's his money I suppose ... ugh ...

Talentless, Useless, Racist Kayne West Paid $3 Million To Sing for Murdering Dictator
Kayne West was paid $3 million to hang out with, and sing for, the Nazarbayev Family of Kazakhstan during a wedding. (the daughters look like communist versions of Kim Kardashian) The dictator in charge has mass murdered and is guilty of many human rights violations.

Rap Up - Kanye West Paid $3 Million to Perform at Kazakhstan Wedding

Kanye West scored a major payday over the weekend. The hip-hop mogul traveled to Kazakhstan to perform at a private wedding. According to TMZ, West was invited by President Nursultan Nazarbayev to provide the entertainment at his grandson’s wedding Saturday night at Almaty’s Hotel Royal Tulip. He was reportedly paid around $3 million to perform his biggest hits including “Can’t Tell Me Nothing.” Guests took photos in front and with Yeezus, posting the footage on Instagram.

Nazarbayev, who is considered by some to be a dictator, is reportedly worth billions and has stirred controversy for human rights violations and corruption.

The world's enduring dictators: Nursultan A. Nazarbayev, Kazakhstan

Kayne West isn't alone in meeting with murdering dictators ... Dennis Rodman is doing it again ...
Dennis Rodman Makes Return Visit to his mass murdering buddy - lil' Kim - in North Korea

Basketball Hall-of-Famer Dennis Rodman arrived in North Korea Tuesday to begin his second visit to that country this year, but the man nicknamed "The Worm" said earlier in the day he will not try to negotiate the release of an American held by Kim Jong-un's regime since late last year.

"I'm not going to North Korea to discuss freeing Kenneth Bae," Rodman told Reuters from Beijing, the traditional jumping-off point for flights into Pyongyang. "I'm just going there on another basketball diplomacy tour."

What is it with U.S. Celebs hanging with Dictators?

History of US Celebs Hanging WIth Dictators
Mariah Carey sang for the Gadhafis.
Kevin Spacey, Danny Glover, Sean Penn, really dug on Hugo Chavez.
Naomi Campbell and her gifts from Liberian Charles Taylor.
Michael Jackson and Prince Abdullah al-Khalifa of Bahrain
Beyoncé, Usher and Hannibal Gadhafi

Israel Nation News - Celebs and Dictators
Vanessa Redgrave, whose visits to PLO
Jane Fonda and the North Vietnamese/Chinese soldiers
Charles Lindbergh visited Nazi Germany ... which Hitler just luv'd.
Jack Nicholson meeting Fidel Castro

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'd do allot more degrading thing for 3 million dollars, sorry.
The "Would you rather" game has shown how low me and people I know would go for great sums of money

On topic, I think Kanye West is very misunderstood, allot of his lyrics go way above peoples heads. If you listen to his new album Yeezus, he talks about corporations, new slaves, god and the rest of it - He knows whats up but people get the wrong side of it like hes illuminati or sum crap

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yea boi !!! word !!!!

When one marries Kim Kardashian, than names his daughter North...which when combined with his surname gives North West...

What can you say really about such a mind ?

Scrutinizing any action taken by this man is like mocking a retarded child.

I just know he and Kim will be very happy together...

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Kayne West Paid $3 Million To Sing

Sounds like a fair deal.
If he paid me 3 million dollars then I would allow him to sing at my wedding also.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
borat would be far more entertaining lol

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I find it odd that you seem upset with an American taking $3 million dollars out of this supposedly horrible man's pocket and bringing it home. He'll get taxed and likely spend the rest on his wife and daughter. I no longer care for the man's music or what he does on his time, life's too short to have your nose in others personal affairs.

Keep making your money Kanye, that's what we're all trying to do.
edit on 3-9-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That's not possible!
Kanye doesn't sing.
Without autotune he's a nobody (still is in my book)
You get what you pay for - which proves money is absolutely worthless these days.

Lol, I can see it now: Bridegroom's father prepares to make a toast to the happy couple - Kanye grabs the mic instead.

edit on 3-9-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm kinda amazed by how brainwashed people are. The moment the press and or g=v charges someone we instantly scream: ....MURDERER AND DICATATOR! We're so brainwashed to believe anything the media or g=v tells us about anyone. It's really sad.

For all we know the true story is that the mass murder was carried out by their g-v and blamed on that guy and told world wide by the press. Half the time we don't know what really happened. The thing we do know is that g=v hates those kind of people because often they hold a bit of power in the region. You know how many people died in the last Iraq war? And what did Iraq do to the You=Es? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Even if it was Oh samah been laid en, he wasn't from Iraq!!! Yet they went in there and about a million people died and they spent about 10 trillion of tax payer money to do it.

Ohhh but I forgot....they aren't MURDERER AND DICATATors, now are they. They're doing that to keep you and I safe. yes that's right they did all that war crime to help us.

Some if some arab sheek wants to spend a few million of his harded earned money to please his daughter who gives a rats azz
edit on 3-9-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You ain't got no Yeezy?

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
I find it odd that you seem upset with an American taking $3 million dollars out of this supposedly horrible man's pocket and bringing it home.\

1 - There isn't anything 'supposedly' bad about the dictator in Kzakhstan. He's a bad dude.
2 - Kayne West is a no talent racist piece of trash. The thought of him getting that kind of money for spewing is

top topics

join