It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Summertime Chemtra, errr "Lingering Contrails"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

This was my EXACT QUOTE:

Yes it was...and so was this..

No....there is no "trying again". I'm absolutely, POSITIVELY, 100% positive PHAGE said it. Believe me, i'm scanning my memory, and when i recall the topic, you will have your PROOF.

So how is that coming along, are we any closer to seeing this proof your 100% positive of?
edit on 2-9-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

It looks like you may have zoomed in a bit. But you're sort of right.
When the air is supersaturated contrails do spread because they "trigger" the existing water vapor into condensing. They don't really "attract" anything though.

edit on 9/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
And those clouds in the background pics from earlier, look like this, now.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It's. A. Front. It's called weather, it happens. Or are you just going to ignore anything that doesn't say chemtrails?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

And those clouds in the background pics from earlier, look like this, now

If your talking about the contrail in the middle then what is the problem it looks like a normal spreading contrail.

Now, if your talking about the clouds at the bottom, well those as far as I can see in your pic are not because of lingering contrails.

Which one is it?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I see. But I don't remember saying that contrails "don't usually" persist in the summer either.
Less frequently, yes. Non-persistent contrails also are less frequent in the summer.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I see you used PST for your photos.
Not surprising you're seeing contrail activity.
www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov...
www.weather.gov...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

It's. A. Front. It's called weather, it happens. Or are you just going to ignore anything that doesn't say chemtrails?
Then, HOW COME IT HASN'T HAPPENED, for the PAST 2 MONTHS? We've had "fronts" throughout the summer, but NOT 1 "lingering contrail", until TODAY! And, you know what...the weather hasn't been that hot, until 3 days ago. And, please, explain the growth of this cloud.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

And, please, explain the growth of this cloud.

It's called a cirrus cloud. They occur when there is moisture at high altitudes.
www.weather.gov...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Because conditions weren't right then. They are with this front. It's really simple.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I see you used PST for your photos.
Not surprising you're seeing contrail activity.
www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov...
www.weather.gov...
Phage....i'm not surprised at the "activity". I'm surprised at the way these contrails grow in size. Also, let me say, i'm not into government agencies that predict the weather, when i know these agencies can manipulate it. It's easy to predict the weather, and give explanations, when you're the one controlling it.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonderBoi
To my understanding, lingering contrails don't occur during summer.

why on earth would you think that??

Edit: then I read the rest of the thread - dude learn to learn - realize that there is lots of stuff about he atmosphere you've never known, and you are being given an opportunity to learn about it in this thread.

Harping (sic) on about chemtrails just makes you look like a loser unable to process reality - it's not a good look.
edit on 2-9-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Of course they can. And they're deliberately causing massive droughts, huge floods, monster winter storms....

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It's easy to see conspiracies when you use circular logic.

If "they" could create the low pressure area which is producing the front, "they" wouldn't bother with "chemtrails".

Ignoring the fact that cirrus clouds have been known to be precursors for weather systems for quite a while.
imgc.allpostersimages.com...

“Mare’s tails and mackerel scales make tall ships carry low sails.”

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I gave you S&F for the pictures. I see by your choice of link, though, that you are ambiguous.

The author of your link seems to think that chemtrails are made by crop dusters and mosquito sprayers and that everything else is a contrail. I think the author has been asleep while busy-bee geoengineers have been working.

Further exceptions to the link: the author seems to think that radiosonde actually tells us what the temperature and humidity are where the trails are forming. This is not true either.

Additionally the author doesn't seem to feel that pollutants from aircraft exhaust creating cirrus should be dubbed a chemtrail. The author calls them contrails because the pollutants are invisible. (Yes!!..Really!!)

Typical, though, of the fantasy world that chemtrail deniers inhabit.

Currently, in the ongoing chemtrail saga, we can expect to see cloud seeding of cirrus. Get out your high powered binoculars and watch for the planes zipping into the chemtrails turning to cirrus. Then watch the cirrus 'disappear.' No, my friend, it's not for rain.

Cirrus Cloud Seeding has Potential to Cool Climate

So more pollutants in the atmosphere in order to control previous atmospheric experiments gone awry. By the way, throw out your saturation and humidity and temperature figures. No longer relevant.
edit on 2-9-2013 by luxordelphi because: add: and temperature

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

It's easy to see conspiracies when you use circular logic.

If "they" could create the low pressure area which is producing the front, "they" wouldn't bother with "chemtrails".

Ignoring the fact that cirrus clouds have been known to be precursors for weather systems for quite a while.
imgc.allpostersimages.com...

“Mare’s tails and mackerel scales make tall ships carry low sails.”

"They" can do a lot more than you give them credit for, Phage. The very same science you clap for, you also happen to deny. Interesting how that works. There's ONE THING, i'll never understand, when it comes to these types of threads. Why do the SAME PEOPLE always try to debunk it? Ok, if we're wrong...then, we're wrong. But, WHY DO YOU PERSIST TO THINK YOU'RE RIGHT? And, more importantly, why do you debunkers swear that us logical people are friggin' stupid? Save your text-book theories for the class room, and LOOK AT REALITY.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Additionally the author doesn't seem to feel that pollutants from aircraft exhaust creating cirrus should be dubbed a chemtrail. The author calls them contrails because the pollutants are invisible. (Yes!!..Really!!)

Water causes contrails - other pollutants - CO, CO2, SOx, NOx, etc AER invisible - that is why you dont' see contrails at ground level and normal temperatures.

The only time you see contrails is when water freezes.

Ah yes - the fantasy world that explains why pollutants and water from jet exhausts are not visible at ground level (normally) but why water is visible at -40 deg C - yes - that is a powerful fantasy indeed.

Perhaps you have an actual explanation for that phenomena - one that you would care to share with us for a change??

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I look at reality almost 24/7 since I live on the road. And you know, I have yet to see a single chemtrail.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Why do the SAME PEOPLE always try to debunk it?
Because we can. Why do the same people always insist "chemtrails" exist?

WHY DO YOU PERSIST TO THINK YOU'RE RIGHT?
Because we are.

why do you debunkers swear that us logical people are friggin' stupid?
Not stupid. Ignorant and unwilling to really look at what is being said. Unable to get beyond your confirmation bias.

Save your text-book theories for the class room, and LOOK AT REALITY.
Ok. The reality is that you have taken pictures of contrail activity induced by an approaching weather system.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Water causes contrails - other pollutants - CO, CO2, SOx, NOx, etc AER invisible - that is why you dont' see contrails at ground level and normal temperatures.

The only time you see contrails is when water freezes.

Ah yes - the fantasy world that explains why pollutants and water from jet exhausts are not visible at ground level (normally) but why water is visible at -40 deg C - yes - that is a powerful fantasy indeed.

Perhaps you have an actual explanation for that phenomena - one that you would care to share with us for a change??

How does something grow in size, if it's frozen? lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join