It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Summertime Chemtra, errr "Lingering Contrails"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by WonderBoi
To my understanding, lingering contrails don't occur during summer.

That's why the "chemtrail" hoax continues to persist. Where did you learn that contrails can't linger in the summer? Whatever your source is for this information, that would be part of the problem because they are completely false.

Contrails can linger all year round. Contrails can last anywhere from a second, to hours and hours depending on the weather conditions at the altitude that the plane is flying at, regardless of the temperature on the ground.

It doesn't matter if it's summer time or winter time on the ground, the formation and persistence of contrails depends on the weather conditions at altitude.

You can visit Contrail Science to learn anything and everything you'd like to know about contrails, with a large page dedicated to debunking the "chemtrail" hoax.
Where did i learn that contrails usually don't linger in the summer? PHAGE! And, if i can recall the topic, i'll BE GLAD to link you to his comments.

Regardless of your textbooks, you can see with your own eyes, how these "lingering contrails" are changing the day.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

You can disagree all you want, but it's a proven fact that the front drives the contrails, not the other way around. The trails are forming and persisting because the front is coming in.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No, they're spraying....like I saw on a radar summary ne of Britain offshore with the winds taking the unbelievably thickazz cloud over London by afternoon. Then the summary off the west coast spraying in circles at night...300 miles out to the west. Then there's the hollow static wicks...I live over here by E-systems....could fill volumes.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Ah of course. It couldn't have a logical reason behind it like weather or something, it has to be spraying.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

No, they're spraying....like I saw on a radar summary ne of Britain offshore with the winds taking the unbelievably thickazz cloud over London by afternoon.

And what would they be spraying offshore?

And why would they spray if in fact they were doing which btw they aren't, but for argument sake we will say they did?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Where did i learn that contrails usually don't linger in the summer? PHAGE!

I guarantee Phage did not tell you that contrails can't persist in the summertime. You must be confusing him with someone else. Try again?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I guarantee Phage did not tell you that contrails can't persist in the summertime. You must be confusing him with someone else. Try again?
No....there is no "trying again". I'm absolutely, POSITIVELY, 100% positive PHAGE said it. Believe me, i'm scanning my memory, and when i recall the topic, you will have your PROOF. Until then, here's some more "proof". Lingering or interacting?

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I think the key word in that statement wonderboi need to recognize is "usually".

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Seeing is believing!

Looks like they missed a few spots.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Your doing nothing but spamming and making appeals to ignorance.

Getting your debate tactics from creationists was your first mistake.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Seeing is believing!

Thank you, some pictures of clouds...

I don't think we have ever seen those before...

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Seeing is believing!

Thank you, some pictures of clouds...

I don't think we have ever seen those before...

Maybe OP hasn't,

hence the screen name

Seeing is believing, so I guess seeing a deception makes one believe in a deception.

maybe some people need to close their eyes instead of opening them

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
You people can name call, all you want. But, as you fail to see, the day is changing right before your very eyes. These are live, up to the minute pics.
My screen name is Wonder Boi because you gotta Wonder....Boiiiiiiii.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

And within 72 hours a front will move through. The front is causing the trails to persist, not the other way around.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

definitely chemtrails

as evidenced by the number of trolls that've crawled out from under the bridges

14-ways-to-cleanse-t he-body-from-chemtrails-gmos-flouridated-water-and-other-environmental-toxins/

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

But, as you fail to see, the day is changing right before your very eyes. These are live, up to the minute pics.

So now your posting pics of the changing weather...

Who would have thought to do that?

All joking aside have you thought to check your incoming weather for the next few days, because I am willing to bet a front moves thru in the next couple of days.
edit on 2-9-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

No....there is no "trying again". I'm absolutely, POSITIVELY, 100% positive PHAGE said it.
You are mistaken. I have never said contrails can't persist in the summertime. Maybe you are thinking of this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Contrails can and do persist in the summer. But not as frequently as they do at other times of year.

edit on 9/2/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
That one trail, suuuuure is lingering!

And here's what the front of my house looks like.
Look forward to all the entertaining comments.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

No....there is no "trying again". I'm absolutely, POSITIVELY, 100% positive PHAGE said it. Believe me, i'm scanning my memory, and when i recall the topic, you will have your PROOF. Until then, here's some more "proof". Lingering or interacting?

Are you still 100% positive of that statement?

I am still willing to see this proof you have, so please post it for us to see....

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

That's going to be a nice front moving through. Should get some good storms coming.

If you're in the US there is a low pressure system moving over the upper Great Lakes, followed by a cold front moving over the Midwest.
edit on 9/2/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join